The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2017, 11:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Kensington Palace, the official Twitter account for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, shared the two photos on their Twitter page with the caption: 'Happy Father’s Day. Wishing all the fathers out there a very happy day.'
KP left out Charlotte. A mistake that shouldn't have been made.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

It would have been nice if they shared a photo with Both his children

Old 06-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
It would have been nice if they shared a photo with Both his children
Do you know such photo?
Old 06-18-2017, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
Do you know such photo?
Oh I don't know maybe one if these

Find Out Why Prince William is Missing Easter With Kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte - Closer Weekly

Or one if these

Prince William and Kate's sweet family portraits with George and Charlotte - Photo 2

Or photo from Christmas. Or from the vogue shoot. Or you know Kate the photographer could take a photo.

You make it sound like I asked for some hard to come by photo.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

But Catherine is also on these pics. Next question would be "where is Diana?"
They needed pic with William and children/child only.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
But Catherine is also on these pics. Next question would be "where is Diana?"
They needed pic with William and children/child only.
No they didn't Need a photo with just Wiliam and the kids. There is no rule.

why would the next question be about Diana? It's Father's Day. Not having Diana in a photo is not the same as not including both children in a Father's Day photo. Diana was not a dad, but Charlotte os his daughter.

If they didn't want to include Kate, I am sure they could have had a third photo. Or Kate could have taken one.

But maybe Dman can provide a better defense of their opinion. I notice you have yet to ask them to defend his statement. Sure you are getting to that

But by all means, while I wait for you to question Dman, how about this
https://mobile.twitter.com/padchaplo...29675967676417
Old 06-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
No they didn't Need a photo with just Wiliam and the kids. There is no rule.

why would the next question be about Diana? It's Father's Day. Not having Diana in a photo is not the same as not including both children in a Father's Day photo. Diana was not a dad, but Charlotte os his daughter.

If they didn't want to include Kate, I am sure they could have had a third photo. Or Kate could have taken one.

But maybe Dman can provide a better defense of their opinion. I notice you have yet to ask them to defend his statement. Sure you are getting to that

But by all means, while I wait for you to question Dman, how about this
https://mobile.twitter.com/padchaplo...29675967676417
You is right, it's Father's Day. Charlotte is not a father. They don't need two children to indicate that William is father.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
You is right, it's Father's Day. Charlotte is not a father. They don't need two children to indicate that William is father.
By that argument why not a photo of him by himself. We know he is a dad, no kids required at all to indicate he is one

I think when you have two kids, they should both be included. Plain and simple. My opinion and I am entitled to it.

I am done defending myself. I have yet to see any demands on Dman to defend his opinion. I wonder why.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Clarence House tweeted a photo of Philip and Charles as a little boy in a boat

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClarenceH...68736114094080

Not Charles with his kids. Let's not forget KP twitter is for Cambridges and Harry and the royal themselves are not the ones tweeting.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Huh? William is the father, of 2 kids. Of course Charlotte should have been included. And what a joke to use an old photo cutting off Harry
Old 06-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post

Not Charles with his kids. Let's not forget KP twitter is for Cambridges and Harry and the royal themselves are not the ones tweeting.
Hmm..wonder could it be becayse Philip is Charies dad. You don't stop having a father when you become one

Yes, KP released the photo. And I am saying KP made a bad choice

But I am leaving this discussion. Because obviously some people aren't entitled to an opinion of their own. It's childish at best to pick on one poster, and not others who have the same opinion.

Happy Sunday
Old 06-18-2017, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017

So KP should have attached just the photo with teenage age William and Harry with Charles. No one would have said any thing negative? KP Twitter also represents Kate. Where is a photo with Kate and her dad? It's not that serious what photos are attached to a tweet.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's a beautiful thing that KP decided to tweet pictures for Father's Day, but if they're going to do that, it's best to show picture of William with Both of his kids. It's not that hard and pretty simple. KP just have a bad habit of making some mistakes.

This photo should've been used in the tweet-
http://mashable.com/2016/09/29/princ.../#NuG0_E3l1aqf

C'mon KP! use your heads!! Kinda remind me of the photos of the family that was released for William's interview. Charlotte was off to one side, while William, Catherine and George was together. Just silly mistakes.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Huh? William is the father, of 2 kids. Of course Charlotte should have been included. And what a joke to use an old photo cutting off Harry
If you're talking about the picture that Kensington Palace tweeted, if you look at it properly you will see that both Harry and William are in it
Old 06-18-2017, 02:57 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post

Clarence House tweeted a picture with Charles and his father. He (or his team) chose to focus on the relationship he has with his own father, instead of focusing on his role as a father.

Kensington Palace chose to tweet two photos - one of William and Harry with their father, and one showing William as a father. The first cuts Harry out of the picture in the preview, despite KP being the official account of the Cambridges and Harry. The second only shows William with one of his children. Both are great pictures on their own, but aren't the best choices for the post that was made.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Maybe KP knows something we don't. All the males pictured in the photo release are fathers. Could it be that George has a love child somewhere and we just don't know it? Same with Harry.

I find it kind of silly to pick apart pictures that someone else though was an appropriate gesture to make for Father's Day. I was even wondering if Father's Day was the same in the UK as here in the States.

I enjoyed the pictures that were used though.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I didn't find the photos tweeted inappropriate--they were both of a father with his eldest child--the one to first make him be a father. And the one of George hugging his father was very sweet.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Majesty

What a lot negative comments! Sad

Personally, I find the tweets from Clarence House and Kp delightful. Glad they have taken up the Fathers Day theme.

But my cup is always half full!

Hope you all had a great day.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-18-2017, 11:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is sweet that CH and KP released the pictures for Fathers Day, but it made no sense leaving Charlotte out as she's William's daughter. CH tweeted a picture of Charles and two sons, because he's a father of two. KP tweeted a picture of Willian and George, because he's a father of one? They could've added the picture of William and his daughter in Canada. No one be complaining if KP press office just tweeted a picture of the man with his two kids.

I don't know why these dumb and very avoidable mistakes are being made.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-29-2017, 04:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
We're told Kate and Prince William attended a reception and new parents orientation Wednesday night for the approximate 60 new children that are expected to attend the school in the fall. They were spotted mingling with all the other new parents, putting their royal titles aside for the evening as they took a keen interest in George's education.
Read more: Prince William and Kate Middleton Gear Up to Send Prince George to School: Inside Their Parent Orientation | E! News