The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-15-2020, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

According to a lady I follow on Instagram the Cambridge family are in Burnham Market today doing pottery with the children at a sweet shop! There was a small photo of Prince Louis in the door of the sweet shop.

The lady I follow is an influencer and royal fan. The information was sent to her by a follower who was in Burnham Market on holiday.

Old 08-20-2020, 02:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cambridge, with her children visited Mable‘s Paint Pot on saturday and Prince George with Princess Cahrlotte leave their handprints

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfzwLNIX...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfzwLYVW...jpg&name=large

Old 08-20-2020, 03:16 AM
Serene Highness

How adorable are the handprints and signatures!!!

I am sure Mable's Paint Pot will treasure this memory.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Aw, so precious - love how Charlotte signed her hand herself! She has good writing for a child her age.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-21-2020, 06:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge, with her children visited Mable‘s Paint Pot on saturday and Prince George with Princess Cahrlotte leave their handprints

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfzwLNIX...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfzwLYVW...jpg&name=large
It seems this visit happened on March 14 - that was a Saturday and is the date that both George and Charlotte wrote under their handprint.

Edit: checked her Instagram and the post dates from March 16, so it was indeed 5 months ago - but apparently only 2 days ago a royal watcher noticed her post and spread the news.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of Cambridge spotted with Louis walking in London near the Battersea Bridge

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh92dLVX...jpg&name=small
Old 09-15-2020, 03:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Duchess of Cambridge spotted with Louis walking in London near the Battersea Bridge

She looks content and beautiful
Old 09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Prince Louis is so cute!!!

He has grown a lot, when I sometimes still think of him as a baby in a photo, where he was in Princess Charlotte's arms.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:19 AM

some more pics
OMG the 2nd one is too cute. Look at Louis smiling face hugging his smiling mummy https://twitter.com/RoyallyBelle_/st...26802972954626
Old 09-17-2020, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

Does anyone else think that Prince Louis is the spitting image of Grandad Middleton? More so than the other two Cambridge children, I think. He is a cutie.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori138 View Post
Does anyone else think that Prince Louis is the spitting image of Grandad Middleton? More so than the other two Cambridge children, I think. He is a cutie.
He absolutely is the spitting image of Michael Middleton! George looks more like the Middleton side but Louis is really all Middleton. Charlotte is the only one of the three who takes most of her features from William’s side.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Louis is sooooo adorable !! I think he looks a lot like George ...

Aww. I really needed this today..
Old 09-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I totally agree with all the ooh and aching Louis is completely sweet Kate is lovely Mum I agree I think Louis looks very much like his maternal grandfather
Old 09-17-2020, 02:21 PM
Serene Highness

Louis and George are very much Middleton's. Although George has a bit of his father. Louis is all Middleton.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:55 AM
Majesty

Prince Louis is definitely the image of Grandfather Michael Middleton.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Louis is so cute and has grown so much! I was born in the area and used to spend many of my first walks on the Battersea Bridge too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-20-2020, 08:01 AM
Serene Highness

Kensington Palace forces Tatler to cut down ‘cruel’ profile of Kate Middleton after accusing mag of a ‘string of lies’

KENSINGTON Palace has forced Tatler to cut down its 'cruel' profile of Kate Middleton after accusing the magazine of writing a "string of lies."

The magazine has caved in to the Duchess and removed parts of the piece where "snobby" jabs were made at Kate's mum Caroline and sister Pippa.

[...]

The magazine has now agreed to cut down the online profile by nearly a quarter - four months after its publication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...ate-middleton/

ETA:
Another article:
Victory for Kate Middleton as society bible Tatler caves in on its 'cruel, snobbish, woman-shaming demolition job' – by deleting barbs about Carole, Pippa… and a poster of Prince William on the future Duchess's bedroom wall

[...]

A source close to the magazine's publisher Condé Nast said: 'Tatler has a long-standing relationship with the Royal Family and wanted to end this amicably.' A spokesman for Kensington Palace declined to comment.

[...]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ler-caves.html
Old 09-20-2020, 09:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Claude View Post
Kensington Palace forces Tatler to cut down ‘cruel’ profile of Kate Middleton after accusing mag of a ‘string of lies’

KENSINGTON Palace has forced Tatler to cut down its 'cruel' profile of Kate Middleton after accusing the magazine of writing a "string of lies."

The magazine has caved in to the Duchess and removed parts of the piece where "snobby" jabs were made at Kate's mum Caroline and sister Pippa.

[...]

The magazine has now agreed to cut down the online profile by nearly a quarter - four months after its publication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...ate-middleton/

ETA:
Another article:
Victory for Kate Middleton as society bible Tatler caves in on its 'cruel, snobbish, woman-shaming demolition job' – by deleting barbs about Carole, Pippa… and a poster of Prince William on the future Duchess's bedroom wall

[...]

A source close to the magazine's publisher Condé Nast said: 'Tatler has a long-standing relationship with the Royal Family and wanted to end this amicably.' A spokesman for Kensington Palace declined to comment.

[...]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ler-caves.html
After searching through the Tatler article using the "Command + F" function, the bits where Daily Mail article mentioned "What it said" and "now" are correct. Tatler has also written "This is an edited version of an Article that was published on 25 May and appeared in the July/August issue" at the end of the article, HRH The Duchess of Cambridge is crowned Catherine the Great on the July/August cover. Carole is still mentioned in the article with five times, while Pippa and James Middleton gets no mention at all. Michael is mentioned twice.

https://www.tatler.com/article/the-d...lyaugust-cover

I'm glad Tatler remove the "snobbery comments" on Carole and Pippa Middleton. Tatler should play its role as a high society magazine, not as a gossip tabloid. I don't think the "British upper-middle class and upper class, and those interested in society events" would be pleased with that original article either, which are Tatler's target audience.

I am all for publishing facts, whether that is positive or negative, but Tatler has gone into the muddy waters of subjective opinions driven by rumours and lies. Hence, Kensington Palace has to step in.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

The irony to me was always that Carole was essentially the target audience for Tatler so attacking her was like attacking their own readers and their class. Glad it has been sorted hopefully both sides are happy enough with the outcome and can move on.
Old 09-20-2020, 12:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, good...I found that article to be insulting ...yes, to Kate’s mother and sister, but primarily to Kate herself. There were so many untruths - oh heck, outright lies- and I felt that the article was a response to things said about a certain Duchess. It was a hatchet job on Kate.