The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

No one was suggesting that they drive around the country looking to help.

Some people may not realize that the estate includes villages. And there are many people not linked to the royals work wise. When people think of Sandringham they think of the actual estate, meaning the queen's home and the out buildings and perhaps things like Amner. But there is a lot more to it.

Its nice to see a new photo of their volunteering to celebrate this week

Old 06-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Serene Highness

Anybody who was self isolating needed support regardless of their circumstances.

Old 06-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallo girl View Post
Anybody who was self isolating needed support regardless of their circumstances.
Ain't that the truth! For many of us, me included, TRF and our conversations here have been a godsend. For me, I have the lifestyle of a homebody that doesn't go out much at all and TRF is a social means for me as well as an informative one. For those that are not used to being semi reclusive, its a major shock to their well being.

I have to giggle a little bit though as I realize that so many people have had to experience life as I've known it and I'll add that its my choice. I'm happy and content with it but I can imagine that so many people aren't. It takes adjusting and adapting too and it ain't easy.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Serene Highness

I am the same, other than skype I have not seen my family in 3 months. I have on line shopping, and fortunate to have a garden that I can sit in and still isolate from neighbours. Any little delivery to the door is a treat and feels good to know that somebody has thought of you.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish I could have quoted from the original article, but apparently OK! Magazine doesn’t allow you to read from the U.S.

For those who get think the Royals have everything and don’t suffer at times like ordinary people, here’s just one example refuting that. For all of their privilege, William still can’t see his father....he misses his father like any of us miss our own (father/mother, any loved ones). The BRF so rarely get together anyway because they are busy, so I imagine birthdays would be one of the few items they can gather socially. Now they can’t even do that.

On a happy note, I’m so glad that William and Charles are close. I hadn’t thought about William being overwhelmed at the thought of being King, but that’s understandable. It’s clear that he has embraced the future by how comfortable he’s appeared during this crisis....
Quote:
Katie told Ok! Magazine: 'I know that William has told his friends that he's loved spending so much time with the children in lockdown, but that's been coupled with the sadness that he's not seeing his father.

'Charles and William have become much closer in recent years. In fact, I've been told by someone who knows them both very well that William has had something of a mind shift.

Where the notion of becoming king one day used to overwhelm him, he's now more than ready and has found common ground with his father in that. Their destiny is something that now connects them.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-birthday.html
Old 06-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Majesty

I think we can safely conclude (based on this week's appearances) that the Cambridge family is still at Anmer Hall and did not return to London yet.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Cambridges have released new family photos to mark both the dukes birthday and fathers day!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...notificaciones
Old 06-20-2020, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Such a lovely photo - you can tell the Cambridges a very happy family just from this. I think George looks a little like Diana in this too - it's the first time I've noticed the resemblance.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-20-2020, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are such a beautiful family.....that first one is so adorable !!!!
Old 06-20-2020, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Cute pictures. Louis is growing. They will all be tall.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lovely photos. Louis and George are definitely Middletons, Louis a darker version of his brother (though he has a bit of Windsor in him). And yes they all will be tall if they keep growing like this.

And Charlotte in shorts.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Lovely photos, they all look so happy and relaxed.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:21 PM
Royal Highness

Cute pics. It looks like Charlotte has a flamingo on her shorts. I wonder if Charlotte loves flamingos, it would explain her enthusiasm last Christmas when the fan gave her that blow-up flamingo.

Tomorrow is such a big day for the family. Fathers Day, William's 38th birthday and Mike and Carole's 40th wedding anniversary. Three big events all in one day. Hopefully they'll be able to celebrate together somehow. Maybe in the back garden at the Midds Bucklebury home if they all keep a safe length from one another.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:28 PM
Majesty

What beautiful pictures of Prince William with his children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBrAw7GF...d=s2nl3x9vyi0u
Old 06-20-2020, 06:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Traveling almost 3 1/2 hours each way to Bucklebury for a birthday party in the current climate may not be the greatest decision. Even if they social distance when they get there. Far more likely to join Michael and Carol in celebration via zoom like many other family celebrations right now.

Being senior royals is a lot about optics. With the country just starting to open up, making such a trip for the sake of a party might not be the best message.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Hello article is quite hard to read with all the adds so I’ve linked the photos directly below;

https://twitter.com/royalreporter/st...573655552?s=21
Old 06-20-2020, 07:33 PM
Courtier

I see a bit of Prince Edward in Louis
Old 06-20-2020, 09:04 PM
Nobility

Waoh!!! Such a beautiful and happy family!! Very nice photo
Old 06-20-2020, 09:30 PM
Courtier

The picture of Prince William with his kids on the swing sort of reminds me of the picture of Diana with Princes William and Harry on a bench. I'll try to post the pic in a link I found on the internet, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/739575570032451269/.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The Cambridges have released new family photos to mark both the dukes birthday and fathers day!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...notificaciones
Great pictures, they all look so relaxed and comfortable.