The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2020, 07:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

They look so cute!

Old 03-26-2020, 08:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Even though it does seem like we rarely see the Cambridge children, what we do see is showing me that these kids are being brought up to know and understand their roles in the simplest ways. I'm sure William and Catherine have explained in simple terms a child can understand exactly what is going on with this virus, the need for social distancing and with that, participating in ways we all are to show support.

Sometimes the education provided at home is the basis for all other education in schools. Parents set examples that children follow and what better way to prepare for the future ahead with Mum and Dad being King and Queen Consort?

Those kids are simply precious.

Old 03-26-2020, 10:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Taking the kids clapping for a video as a sign that they are being 'well educated for their future role as royals' a bit of an extreme leap at best, it was a cute video. And definitely nice to see the kids.

Louis sure has grown.

Its been great to see families, and kids of all sizes, clapping and banging on noise makers in support of medical staff all over the world. Some of these kids will be too young, that hopefully years from now when this is over, those clapping will just remember the days of no school and lots of noise.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

They seem like adorable and happy children. The little video gave me a much needed smile.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-27-2020, 12:37 AM
Courtier

A sweet message from the gorgeous trio.
They will understand about the virus perhaps more now that it has struck so close to home with poor old Grandpa.
It's a lovely community connection all over Britain - and for the World to share.

The NHS needs a huge tribute. All health workers and emergency workers are particularly special and giving beyond measure at this time.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Louis, right now, is a blend of William and the Queen Mother (he and Eugenie have similar eyes). Charlotte reminds me of Sarah Chatto in this pic. George remains a blend of Michael and William.

LaRae
Old 03-27-2020, 07:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
They seem like adorable and happy children. The little video gave me a much needed smile.
Yes, and people who come in contact with them always mention how well-behaved they are.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Louis, right now, is a blend of William and the Queen Mother (he and Eugenie have similar eyes). Charlotte reminds me of Sarah Chatto in this pic. George remains a blend of Michael and William.

LaRae
Charlotte does look like Sarah but that is incidental as Sarah looks like her father. She is like her father and has Kate's colouring. Louis is the image of Kate and I agree about George.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Assuming this was taken inside Anmer (as we keep hearing that is where they are) is this the first picture we've had from inside?
Old 03-28-2020, 07:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
Assuming this was taken inside Anmer (as we keep hearing that is where they are) is this the first picture we've had from inside?
Yes, the only photos they release when they are at Amner are outdoors. The interior photos we have seen of the family are their Kensington apartment.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Do we know when it was taken, although she wore that outfit at a public visit, last week. Are we assuming it was taken the same day.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallo girl View Post
Do we know when it was taken, although she wore that outfit at a public visit, last week. Are we assuming it was taken the same day.
I think it is safe to assume that and that looks like KP. I think the only pictures we have ever had of Amnerve interiors was of Primless Charlotte as a baby. Unless of course the interiors of both are identical.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, it does look it was taken in London, likely the day she wore that suit. It looks like it is the room where we saw them meeting the Obamas. You can see some of the same furniture and fixtures in the background.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I am pretty much over all these posed working picture coming out from all the various royals.

It is nice to see the home though. And yes it does seem from the day they visited the NHS Ambulance visit last week.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
In these times where basically the world has come to a dead stop and people are staying home (even the royals), we're going to get an uptick in pictures and news of working with charities and organizations from home. I think social media accounts are going to have much more traffic too as people turn to their devices at home to keep them occupied.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:59 PM
Courtier

She’s pretty dolled up to be working from home. I’m in tees and yoga pants every day, personally.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

There’s one of William as well, they’ve been making mental health check in calls to their patronages.

https://twitter.com/delmody/status/1...802935296?s=21
Old 03-29-2020, 07:07 AM
Majesty

She reminds me if a 1950's Corporate wife. Hair, makeup and business dress without a hair out of place. Are the kids at school or at home with mum and dad.

Oh yes, she's definitely coiffed to perfection. No running around with Louis or William for that matter. Perfection is hard to maintain and I've seen more realistic shots of Catherine going to a State Banquet.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Since it seems these photos were taken on the day of their last public engagement, it seems normal for Catherine and William to be “dressed for the office.”
I imagine if they have formal meetings they'd dress that way too, to “go to the office” in their normal lives.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Since it seems these photos were taken on the day of their last public engagement, it seems normal for Catherine and William to be “dressed for the office.”
I imagine if they have formal meetings they'd dress that way too, to “go to the office” in their normal lives.
She is hardly going to be photographed working at home, wearing old t shirts and jeans....