The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Nobility

Nothing like watching your favorite team play on a Sunday. Good on him.

Old 03-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
With the concern about the coronavirus may have come to George and Charlotte's school with four kids self isolating ( well actually the parents) why haven't the Cambridges decide to stand down on their engagements until the results come back on those kids?
Because it would simply add panic to a situation that doesn't require it. It was also a spanish magazine, that apparently posted a translated version of a memo that went out to parents. Thomas' has not released any public statement to that affect.

Old 03-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cambridge pictured in the Waterstones bookstore on Kensington High Street today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Ireland.html
Old 03-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge pictured in the Waterstones bookstore on Kensington High Street today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Ireland.html
That’s a good way to spend some time, at a bookstore...you go, Kate!
Old 03-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder if this is an early Easter basket or kids' birthday shopping as there are some royal birthdays for the Jr. Windsors coming up in the next few months? Just in time for the spring there's Louis, Charlotte and Archie.
Plus there's likely plenty birthday parties for her children's school friends.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Cambridges have been staying at Anmer Hall over the weekend, and today morning, the Duchess was seen shopping in the nearby King's Lynn Sainbury's with all three of her children

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebr...ermarket-shop/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...in-sainsburys/
Old 03-22-2020, 06:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy Mother's Day from the Cambridge family!

"To mothers new and old and families spending today together and apart – we are thinking of you all at this difficult time."

The Duke & Duchess with their children

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETs62RrU...jpg&name=large

A card from Prince George to his mother this Mother’s Day

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETs62UtU...jpg&name=large

Diana, Princess of Wales with Prince William and Prince Harry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETs62S-U...g&name=900x900

Carole Middleton with her daughter Catherine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETs62TcU...pg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-B7Tu8FpS7/

A new photograph of the Duchess of Cambridge, working from her home by Sunday Telegraph.
The Duchess is in contact with her patronages.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUOnKhrW...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUOshyxX...jpg&name=large
Old 03-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Royal Highness

I like the visual continuity of Charlotte and George having their arms around their parents necks from behind, just like the photo of young William having his arms around the neck of Diana from behind. Charlotte and George being a chip off the old block.

It's also nice that the Cambridges released another photo from their 2018 photo shoot.

Also George is a very talented 6 year old. I couldn't make a card like that until I was about 10.

Lastly, it's so nice to see a tribute to Carole. Often the royal accounts only celebrate the royal relatives (such as birthday posts) and ignore the non-royal relatives. So it's lovely to see a pic of Carole since we know she's such a large presence in her children and grandchildren's lives. On a superficial note, young Carole was gorgeous. She still is an attractive women, but in these old photos it really drives the point home.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Wonderful photos from the Cambridges a much welcome distraction.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

These are lovely photos! The card from George adds a very warm personal touch particularly since we usually don't see much of the Cambridge children's private lives.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

George is really talented........ his card is beautiful, though any card from a child is beautiful. That photo of he and Charlotte being piggybacked by their parents is sooo sweet.

Happy Mother's Day (Mothering Day?) to every mother out there!
Old 03-22-2020, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Where is Louis? I wish he had been included somehow. Also would of been nice to see a piece of art from Charlotte. It's a very sweet card done by George!

LaRae
Old 03-22-2020, 01:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Where is Louis? I wish he had been included somehow. Also would of been nice to see a piece of art from Charlotte. It's a very sweet card done by George!

LaRae
Do we know that Charlotte made art for today? She could have helped make a dessert, or sang a song, or a million other "gifts" that young children give their parents.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness

William and Kate have been visiting National Health Service call centres, and paying tribute to all NHS staff. With the older members of the family avoiding social contact under the circumstances, they're taking the lead.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Great photos. Though does seem odd not to include all three of your kids.

George card seems like something he did in school before close down or that the nanny helped him make. It’s not the hand the kid paper and tell him to make mom a card. No doubt charlotte would have also done a craft of some kind.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
William and Kate have been visiting National Health Service call centres, and paying tribute to all NHS staff. With the older members of the family avoiding social contact under the circumstances, they're taking the lead.
They are the only ones left. I hope they can carry this. Time to shine.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:07 PM
Nobility

Beautiful family!
Old 03-22-2020, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I like the visual continuity of Charlotte and George having their arms around their parents necks from behind, just like the photo of young William having his arms around the neck of Diana from behind. Charlotte and George being a chip off the old block.

It's also nice that the Cambridges released another photo from their 2018 photo shoot.

Also George is a very talented 6 year old. I couldn't make a card like that until I was about 10.

Lastly, it's so nice to see a tribute to Carole. Often the royal accounts only celebrate the royal relatives (such as birthday posts) and ignore the non-royal relatives. So it's lovely to see a pic of Carole since we know she's such a large presence in her children and grandchildren's lives. On a superficial note, young Carole was gorgeous. She still is an attractive women, but in these old photos it really drives the point home.

I like it too miss whirley. IMO that was likely a factor in selecting the photo as it mirrored the arrangement in the photo with Diana, William and Harry.Nice to see the older photo of Carole with her newborn daughter Catherine and of course the Mother's Day art is absolutely charming. As a former classroom teacher I remember helping my students create these little keepsakes for their mothers. However I wouldn't be surprised if this was a project that George created while being homeschooled as there are so many great activities with step by step instructions online for teachers, parents and other caregivers to find in the 21st century.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Such a sweet set of photos! It's great that the Cambridges share private moments like this but not in too much of an intrusive way. They seem to be a very warm and close family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post

George's school has a very high academic standard and IIRC the Cambridges have mentioned before that he is good at drawing and art. One of my mother's colleagues has a son at the rival school to St. Thomas's and he's only a year older than George but is starting to write essays already. The workload and homework content is very advanced for the standard age group.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-22-2020, 09:20 PM
Majesty

I like how Prince George put detail into the flower petals on the card. Also I like the checkered tablecloth he made.