The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-02-2019, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Poor chap, perhaps, the pub owner? I can imagine, the pub ist situated a bit far off all the well visited spots - even if Kate and William tip generously, it might be no enough to keep the pub afloat. Now he has some "by royal approval" marketing...

Old 09-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Majesty

i guess for him the hoardes of tourists who may come because of W&K compensate for losing W&K themselves as customers...

it is next door to kate's parents house, so i guess it is/was an easy trip for the cambridges...

Old 09-14-2019, 06:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Kate smiled for the cameras as she walked Princess Charlotte to school last week — but behind-the-scenes, the royal mom is also very much part of the school community.

During the summer, Kate attended a meeting at St. Thomas’ Battersea, the school attended by both Charlotte and her older brother Prince George. Run by award-winning mental health campaigner Hope Virgo, the chat covered everything from body image issues to how pupils can emotionally support each other
Read more: The Duchess of Cambridge Quietly Attended a (3-Hour!) Parent Meeting on Mental Health at Her Children’s School
Old 10-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Majesty

Catherine, William, George and Charlotte are currently at the Aston Villa vs Norwich football match!

Pic

Via Twitter
Old 10-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Charlotte doesn't look particularly excited, but George more than makes up for it! Cute photos.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Majesty

The Cambridges are a very cute family. Nice to see George appears to be an Aston Villa fan.

Sophie Carter, Princess Charlotte’s godmother is there as well.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Cambridges are a very cute family. Nice to see George appears to be an Aston Villa fan.
His father is, so for now, he's just going by his father's preferences. We'll have to see whether he will remain an Aston Villa fan or whether he will find his own favorite club to support at some point.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love the Cambridges as a family; they seem very natural and "normal" and don't look out of place in the crowd today. Cute to see George getting so excited over Aston Villa's win. Charlotte didn't seem so impressed - perhaps, contrary to William's speculation, she won't be the Villa fan out of the siblings

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Majesty

those videos of george celebrating the aston villa win have won my heart - adorable :)

indeed, these 5 seem to be a very natural, easy going family. they appear to be sat just like a regular family, behind what looks like regular people, and there's no fuss or drama about them.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Majesty

I noticed the same thing. No special treatment. They’re a lovely family.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

Lovely to see the kiddos! Charlotte seemed less enthused than her brother---i've been there lol!

They are both so grown now, can't believe how time has flown.

Also nice to see Charlotte with her godmother. They seem very close indeed.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Please note that posts containing attempts to compare the Cambridges more favourably than other members of the Royal Family have been edited. Let's not play that game please.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

To see George freaking out is so cute. He was so passionate. So lovely.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The sheer excitement on Prince George's face!
Old 10-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira View Post
Lovely to see the kiddos! Charlotte seemed less enthused than her brother---i've been there lol! .

George’s joy was so cute. But- my reaction would have been closer to Charlotte’s if I’d been there. Lol
Old 10-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Nobility

Great to see the Cambridge family! Beautiful family! Cute children!
Old 10-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Aww what a lovely family day out. They do seem so down to earth and nice to see William has managed to get at least one of his children to follow him into being an Aston Villa supporter.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess with George and Charlotte spotted shopping at the Hardwick superstore in Norfolk today 24 October

https://www.wisbechstandard.co.uk/ne...urys-1-6340088

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/kate-mi...urys-1-6340088
Old 10-24-2019, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice to hear that the Cambridges were able to have a non-disruptive private shopping trip. I liked the anecdote of Catherine chatting to the other parents in the Halloween aisle. If they're still in Norfolk for Halloween it wouldn't surprise me at all if George and Charlotte were to join in with the neighbourhood kids with the trick-or-treating!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank