General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it does seem like we rarely see the Cambridge children, what we do see is showing me that these kids are being brought up to know and understand their roles in the simplest ways. I'm sure William and Catherine have explained in simple terms a child can understand exactly what is going on with this virus, the need for social distancing and with that, participating in ways we all are to show support.

Sometimes the education provided at home is the basis for all other education in schools. Parents set examples that children follow and what better way to prepare for the future ahead with Mum and Dad being King and Queen Consort?

Those kids are simply precious. ?

Taking the kids clapping for a video as a sign that they are being 'well educated for their future role as royals' a bit of an extreme leap at best, it was a cute video. And definitely nice to see the kids.

Louis sure has grown.

Its been great to see families, and kids of all sizes, clapping and banging on noise makers in support of medical staff all over the world. Some of these kids will be too young, that hopefully years from now when this is over, those clapping will just remember the days of no school and lots of noise.

They seem like adorable and happy children. The little video gave me a much needed smile.?

A sweet message from the gorgeous trio.
They will understand about the virus perhaps more now that it has struck so close to home with poor old Grandpa.
It's a lovely community connection all over Britain - and for the World to share.

The NHS needs a huge tribute. All health workers and emergency workers are particularly special and giving beyond measure at this time.

Louis, right now, is a blend of William and the Queen Mother (he and Eugenie have similar eyes). Charlotte reminds me of Sarah Chatto in this pic. George remains a blend of Michael and William.

LaRae

They seem like adorable and happy children. The little video gave me a much needed smile.?

Yes, and people who come in contact with them always mention how well-behaved they are.

Louis, right now, is a blend of William and the Queen Mother (he and Eugenie have similar eyes). Charlotte reminds me of Sarah Chatto in this pic. George remains a blend of Michael and William.

LaRae

Charlotte does look like Sarah but that is incidental as Sarah looks like her father. She is like her father and has Kate's colouring. Louis is the image of Kate and I agree about George.

Assuming this was taken inside Anmer (as we keep hearing that is where they are) is this the first picture we've had from inside?

Assuming this was taken inside Anmer (as we keep hearing that is where they are) is this the first picture we've had from inside?

Yes, the only photos they release when they are at Amner are outdoors. The interior photos we have seen of the family are their Kensington apartment.

Do we know when it was taken, although she wore that outfit at a public visit, last week. Are we assuming it was taken the same day.

Do we know when it was taken, although she wore that outfit at a public visit, last week. Are we assuming it was taken the same day.

I think it is safe to assume that and that looks like KP. I think the only pictures we have ever had of Amnerve interiors was of Primless Charlotte as a baby. Unless of course the interiors of both are identical.

:previous: Yes, it does look it was taken in London, likely the day she wore that suit. It looks like it is the room where we saw them meeting the Obamas. You can see some of the same furniture and fixtures in the background.

I am pretty much over all these posed working picture coming out from all the various royals.

It is nice to see the home though. And yes it does seem from the day they visited the NHS Ambulance visit last week.

In these times where basically the world has come to a dead stop and people are staying home (even the royals), we're going to get an uptick in pictures and news of working with charities and organizations from home. I think social media accounts are going to have much more traffic too as people turn to their devices at home to keep them occupied. :D

She’s pretty dolled up to be working from home. I’m in tees and yoga pants every day, personally. [emoji3]

She reminds me if a 1950's Corporate wife. Hair, makeup and business dress without a hair out of place. Are the kids at school or at home with mum and dad.

Oh yes, she's definitely coiffed to perfection. No running around with Louis or William for that matter. Perfection is hard to maintain and I've seen more realistic shots of Catherine going to a State Banquet.

Since it seems these photos were taken on the day of their last public engagement, it seems normal for Catherine and William to be “dressed for the office.”
I imagine if they have formal meetings they'd dress that way too, to “go to the office” in their normal lives.

Last edited:
Since it seems these photos were taken on the day of their last public engagement, it seems normal for Catherine and William to be “dressed for the office.”
I imagine if they have formal meetings they'd dress that way too, to “go to the office” in their normal lives.

She is hardly going to be photographed working at home, wearing old t shirts and jeans....

Let's move on now please and stop bickering and analysing the choice of clothes worn by the Cambridges or other royals when at home. Thank you.

I am intrigued by the beautifully bound books on the Duchess' desk. Can anyone identify the publisher?

Kate‘s Closet shares the whole list of books. Penguin‘s Classics is the publishing house.

Kate‘s Closet shares the whole list of books. Penguin‘s Classics is the publishing house.

thanks for passing on this information: there is nothing like a beautifully bound book!

This is so adorable, lol. Aww, I'm so glad that the kids are keeping in touch with Gan Gan, Philip and Grandpa Wales (that nickname just slays me; I know it's not referenced in this article, but we know they call him that)..

An insider told Fabulous: “Kate Middleton ensures that Prince George, Princess Charlotte & Prince Louis speak to the Queen, known as ‘GAN GAN’ and Prince Philip as often as possible.

“The older two talk on the telephone or send chatty videos to Windsor.

“Prince Charles is also very much in touch with the Cambridge trio.

“They do like to chat away to Grandpa Charles and get lots of very helpful tips from him on animals and flowers, and speak to him about lambs, squirrels, highland cattle etc.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...arlotte-chatty-videos-queen-charles-lockdown/

What a lovely and highly symbolic photo of daffodils growing just outside Kensington Palace, most likely taken by The Duchess of Cambridge. Also, I'm just finding out the narcissus, commonly known as the daffodil, is the national flower of Wales.

Considering the Duchess's background in art history:

"Narcissi first started to appear in western art in the late middle ages, in panel paintings, particularly those depicting crucifixion. For instance that of the Westfälischer Meister in Köln in the Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne, where daffodils symbolise not only death but also hope in the resurrection, because they are perennial and bloom at Easter." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(plant)

Powerful stuff! Happy Easter to the Cambridge Family and everyone at TRF:flowers:

I thought they where at Amner Hall.

We don't know when the picture was taken though. It could have been taken a year or more ago ... when Catherine was at KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom