The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-22-2018, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures are out. The updated the article.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:57 PM
Majesty

People reports George and Charlotte looking adorable in Amaia Kids bespoke outfits.

There must be pics out there somewhere.

Old 09-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Nobility

I agree with Muriel above. I see that Western women are not dressing as they used to and everyone is in denim. So, it is the economy and not the Duchess of Cambridge which has caused the fashion house closures.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
People reports George and Charlotte looking adorable in Amaia Kids bespoke outfits.

There must be pics out there somewhere.
It would not surprised me if KP asked that no one publish them, tbh. Which is understandable.
Old 09-23-2018, 02:45 PM
Majesty

So much Cambridge cuteness. Pics of Prince George and Princess Charlotte being adorable. From People Magazine.

Prince George & Princess Charlotte Steal the Show with Cute Antics at Family Friend's Wedding
Old 09-23-2018, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Interesting that People got the exclusive.

George and Charlotte look adorable. Lovely seeing George’s personality shining. He is going to be super tall. He already towering over the other kids.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Majesty

Love the pic of Sophie holding her godchild Princess Charlotte.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnzYjqzX...g&name=900x900
Old 09-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post

George and Charlotte look adorable. Lovely seeing George’s personality shining. He is going to be super tall. He already towering over the other kids.
I thought so too, but I knew a UK paper wouldn't.
Old 09-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Majesty

Here’s a full length pic of Prince William and Emilie van Cutsem. Dozens of pics on the internet now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnzoP47XgAEUZyQ.jpg
Old 09-23-2018, 05:31 PM
Majesty

It’s not a People Magazine exclusive for Pete’s sake. Here’s a DM article with pics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mpression=true
Old 09-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:

The Daily Mail got the exclusive too.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Love the not so exclusive exclusuve unless behind gated walks and no technology allowed, nothing remains exclusive long now.

Lovely picture of charlotte with her godmother.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

I love seeing pictures of George's personality come through! I think he's shy and doesn't know what to make of all the cameras at official events, so he can seem shy, unsure, and even a bit surly at public occasions, but photos like this really show that he's a happy, silly, playful little boy!
Old 09-23-2018, 06:53 PM
Majesty

“George is a real star, quite the little chap,” “He was having a great time, running around like the leader of the pack.”

I love this quote from the story. Whether on the balcony at BP with his cousins, at the polo with his sister, or now at Sophie’s wedding, he really is a happy little boy.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pics...
Old 09-23-2018, 10:42 PM
Courtier

George is quite tall, isn't he? Charlotte appears to be having a no good terrible day.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Some beautiful photos Kate looks so happy with her sweet little ones.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curbside View Post
George is quite tall, isn't he? Charlotte appears to be having a no good terrible day.
Without knowing the ages of the other children it’s rather difficult to say. He is taller than the other page boys, but he could simply be the oldest.
It wouldn’t surprise me for George to be taller than average as an adult since both his father and mother are tall. However, both grandfathers are more average height - so George may only grow to be average height.
Yes, Charlotte is usually pretty chipper, I suspect she’s quite attached to the bride, her godmother, and was a bit sad at having to share her. Or maybe she’s just over being a flower girl at weddings.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:57 AM
Courtier

Page boy/flower girl for Pippa’s wedding and also for Harry’s wedding made sense to me. Third time should’ve been for James Middleton if/when he decides to wed. W&K do not turn your children into professional pageboy/flower girl.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fijiro View Post
Page boy/flower girl for Pippa’s wedding and also for Harry’s wedding made sense to me. Third time should’ve been for James Middleton if/when he decides to wed. W&K do not turn your children into professional pageboy/flower girl.
Why should they be limited to family? Kate woukd have only had two if she stuck to family for hers. Many people don't have young kids in their family and choose friends kids. Sophie and Kate are childhood friends, why all Middletons but pippa were there.

Besides charlotte is her goddaughter so it makes sense. Maybe decided wasn't right to ask just charlotte and not her brother. Of she just wanted both.