The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

To me it looks more like Meghan. Not that I think it’s her either it’s a setup in my opinion

Old 04-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

Oh for goodness sakes. Its clearly Kate. For the DM and other media outlets to run the photos they would have confirmed its Kate.

Kate always has at least two RPOs with her and the one with her at the car is the profile of one of her normal ones. The clothes are all clothes Kate has worn recently, styled as she normally styles herself.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Majesty

It is Kate's posture. Walk. Reach. How she holds herself. JMO.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
To me it looks more like Meghan. Not that I think it’s her either it’s a setup in my opinion

Ok, I'll bite. A setup for what?
Old 04-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Newbie View Post
Ok, I'll bite. A setup for what?
A hoax. An April Fool's joke. An elaborate set-up to mislead the public.

I am going by one particular picture that shows a lot of her face: it just doesn't look like Kate imo. Had they not included that picture, maybe, but there are other problems, like the hair: the color is off, the cut of the hair, and so it goes.

Many say that the clothes give it away as her, but I think not. Why is she wearing her 'working wardrobe' clothes? Why would she be pulling out her fancy clothes for a market run? I don't think so. And further, I don't think she would go out on such a run on her own at her stage of her pregnancy. JMO.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't see how the hair color or cut is "off." As far as those being "working" clothes I think not. She's had the coat for at least 9 years and wears skinny jeans all the time.
And Norfolk is where Kate gets to do normal stuff, like getting her own groceries.
It's not like these are high resolution pictures, they are quick phone snaps at a distance.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

For sure you could be right. I could be wrong. I'm just not convinced it's Kate.

Do we know for a fact that they are in Norfolk? Just wondering.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm with you on this one Lady Nimue...not convinced. Some people do go buy clothes Kate wears and try to look like her etc.

LaRae
Old 04-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
For sure you could be right. I could be wrong. I'm just not convinced it's Kate.

Do we know for a fact that they are in Norfolk? Just wondering.
From what I've read, the children are on Spring break this week so I wouldn't be surprised if the family is at Amner Hall.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
From what I've read, the children are on Spring break this week so I wouldn't be surprised if the family is at Amner Hall.
But are they? Do we have information that that is where they are? If they are, then it lends more credence to the snaps. There is a resemblance in the profile with all the snaps except for that one which looks 'off' somehow (to me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I'm with you on this one Lady Nimue...not convinced. Some people do go buy clothes Kate wears and try to look like her etc. LaRae
Yeah, just looks 'off' somehow. Anyway....
Old 04-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

No all we know is the schools in London for both George and Charlotte are out for their Easter break from March 30-April 13.

The last confirmed sighting is Easter Sunday at Windsor. They were in Buckleberry before that. It seems odd that they would be in Norfolk weeks before she is due (signs going up in less then a week actually), when they plan for the birth in London. Its not like when she had Charlotte and George, when Norfolk was their main home. They live in London full time now. But since Kate is on maternity leave we really have no confirmation where she actually is.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
No all we know is the schools in London for both George and Charlotte are out for their Easter break from March 30-April 13.

The last confirmed sighting is Easter Sunday at Windsor. They were in Buckleberry before that. It seems odd that they would be in Norfolk weeks before she is due (signs going up in less then a week actually), when they plan for the birth in London. Its not like when she had Charlotte and George, when Norfolk was their main home. They live in London full time now. But since Kate is on maternity leave we really have no confirmation where she actually is.
But they've done it before so they're probably not worried. With Charlotte parking restrictions started April 15th yet the couple didn't return to London until the 20th. So with this baby even though parking restrictions start the 10th, I could easily see them not returning until right before school starts up, so maybe the 14th or 15th.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree miss whirley. It's probably the last opportunity to spend a week there before the baby arrives.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Still not convinced . The face just looks strange.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by akina21 View Post
Still not convinced . The face just looks strange.
It looks to me like the photo was taken with a phone camera at maximum zoom which leads to trouble capturing anything in motion well, often to the point of distortion. I think we're seeing an almost double impression of her nose, paired with a smaller amount of distortion in the image of her mouth as she either speaks or changes her expression in reaction to her security officer.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Majesty

As surprise guests go, this doesn’t get any better. Welcome back to Villa Park, HRH Duke of Cambridge! #AVFC

Via Aston Villa FC Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/AVFCOffic...593729/video/1
Old 04-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

And an article about that

Prince William is spotted at Aston Villa v Cardiff City match in Birmingham | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Majesty

With some of the players
https://twitter.com/MBGKA/status/983829801856217088
Old 04-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Majesty

The DMail failed to comment on the statistically improbable number of John Carews involved in William's visit. Never mind the spelling and grammar.
"He was sat alongside Norweignan footballer John Carew after being lead to his seats by club manager John Carew."

Read more: Prince William is spotted at Aston Villa v Cardiff City match in Birmingham | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 04-29-2018, 01:26 AM
Royal Highness

Well, it's their 7th anniversary. My first thought went to The Right Reverend Pete Broadbent and his infamous prediction. I wonder if his peers are teasing him today. He's so anti-BRF that I doubt he'll take his faulty prognostication with good humor.