The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
So it seems the Cambridges spent last week with the Middletons, Easter Sunday at Windsor and this week will be in Norfolk. When does school start back for George?

April 17 - Interesting to see if the baby arrives before he heads back to school.

Old 04-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I wonder how this photographer would feel if the Duchess took pictures of her and sold them to the Daily Mail

Old 04-04-2018, 02:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry View Post
I wonder how this photographer would feel if the Duchess took pictures of her and sold them to the Daily Mail

Silly thing to point out really, as the situation would never be reversed. The duchess is a public figure in a public place, simple.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Majesty

Catherine must not mind because if she did she could have someone else do it or shop online. The choice is hers.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think it's her. We never get a straight on picture. One profile picture does not look like her, particularly her nose, and the hair is a question. Nope. I think it's an April Fool's joke. Not her baby bump. Clever hoax.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

It’s not her , her security guy would be standing with his back to her facing the area ahead searching all around
Old 04-04-2018, 06:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

It’s Catherine. It’s also the same security guard she’s been seen with for quite some time.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It’s Catherine. It’s also the same security guard she’s been seen with for quite some time.

I can only see his back !!
Old 04-04-2018, 06:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I can only see his back !!
Yes, I know, but it’s her security guard. That’s Catherine at the car. It’s just been a long time since we last saw her grocery shopping.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Heir Apparent

In the fashion thread, we've established Kate owns and has worn before the coat, skinny jeans and booties worn by the woman in the photographs at Waitrose.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
In the fashion thread, we've established Kate owns and has worn before the coat, skinny jeans and booties worn by the woman in the photographs at Waitrose.
Means nothing. It's a hoax and well done. Do you really think her security would allow this person to follow her both in the store and outside at the car? JMO of course. But with that level of access (no shooing away or blocking access) and we still don't get a full-on picture? For a reason. It's not Kate.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Means nothing. It's a hoax and well done. Do you really think her security would allow this person to follow her both in the store and outside at the car? JMO of course. But with that level of access (no shooing away or blocking access) and we still don't get a full-on picture? For a reason. It's not Kate.
or maybe the woman didn't want to be clearly seen taking photos of Kate? I mean, there's plenty of reasons why there's not a full on photo of Kate. In many of the instances we've seen candid photos of her, she's not seen full on. Doesn't mean it's not her.

and how on earth would you know if its her baby bump or not? We almost always see it underneath a coat, which doesn't give you a clear indication of anything.

As for her bodyguard, there are plenty of photos of her grocery shopping in the past where he is no where to be seen.

Also considering it's probably pretty difficult to get your hands on that coat, so unless Kate's doppelganger has amazing luck or has been holding onto it for 10 years, it's probably Kate.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I can't see what the big deal here is. Its Kate or it isn't Kate doing something that a bazillion other women do every day.

Now, if she was wearing trainers and jogging gear and seen jogging to the Lindo Wing, that'd be newsworthy.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Erm yes.

Have you seen how easy it is to get out a phone and take a picture? She doesn't have to be "following" Catherine, she could spot her in the car park, and the oo I don't know go to do some shopping herself, in the shop?

Catherine isn't a celebrity and this isn't a paparazzi taking pictures, it's a member of the public with a phone. Her security wouldn't dream of shooing them away or blocking access unless they were being OTT. JMO of course.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I can't see what the big deal here is. Its Kate or it isn't Kate doing something that a bazillion other women do every day.

Now, if she was wearing trainers and jogging gear and seen jogging to the Lindo Wing, that'd be newsworthy.
Haha, thanks for the chuckle Osipi. I agree though; at the end of the day, the only issue is that 'Kate' in the photographs may or may not be her.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

I’m trying to figure out...who folks think the person is who’s turning to talk to the security guard at the car trunk? Camilla Luddington?

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Majesty

This is definitely Kate!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...2770463089.jpg
Old 04-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yeah..still not convinced that is Kate.

LaRae
Old 04-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I believe that it is Kate. It's not the first time that we've seen her shopping in a grocery store.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

She's shopped in the grocery for years, that's not the issue.

LaRae