General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I"m thinking too. It has absolutely nothing to do with money as I'm sure there would be photographers coming out of the woodwork to photograph Charlotte for free. In fact, there would probably be enough photographers that wanted to be there all lined up in a row to scare the child to death with their equipment and lighting and whatever else they use.

Charlotte is two. Why subject her to a photo op session which would make an adult nervous or even one stranger? Mummy takes great pictures and Charlotte is comfortable with that. Mummy and Daddy also aren't going to be parading their children in front of the media unless its necessary.

How low can they go???

This is so absurd and laughable but yet people are going to actually think this kind of a thing is "truth" as it comes from People magazine.

I was just minding my own business playing a game on a free game site here in the US when this popped up next to my game. I thought it was just another tabloid article similar to those we see about the Queen on her death bed and a gin soaked Camilla plotting her demise. Its worse. They're actively using The Duchess of Cambridge to promote a skin product. There are so many errors (Princess Kate Middleton???) that I honestly think William and Kate should be made aware of this and perhaps even take legal action. Now you know and I know this is a scam but just think of the millions of people that won't.

Judge for yourselves.

People Magazine

ETA: I felt concerned enough about this that I emailed Kensington Palace with the link. I doubt I'll get a response but felt it was something I needed to do.

Last edited:
That's not actually People magazine; it's a site set up to look as much like People magazine as possible. If you look closely you will see that the site is actually "http://peoplemagazine.com-news-today.net."

^^^ Right

That's an advertisement supported by 'Princess Kate Middleton' , they link to a Twitter. It has nothing to do with the Cambridge family. Not sure it belongs in the general news thread.

Following the examples of the Queen and the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge has also released a public statement on the horrific attack yesterday in Manchester.

https://twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/status/867030043180109826/photo/1

He is speaking in the note on behalf of himself, his wife and, curiously, Prince Harry.

This seriously isn't the time to get into debates about who said what but the three of them often say things on behalf of each other

It's not curious at all. The Queen's statement could have also been worded differently to include the entire royal family instead of three different statements

It's not curious at all. The Queen's statement could have also been worded differently to include the entire royal family instead of three different statements

They all have their own offices. It makes sense for all three senior offices to release their own statements.

Actually what the Queen did was speak as the monarch on the behalf of the entire nation in her statement. I'm sure her family was included among all of those people.

"I know I speak for everyone in expressing my deepest sympathy to all who have been affected by this dreadful event and especially to the families and friends of those who have died or were injured."

William did the same thing as a directive from the offices of William, Harry and Kate. Nothing unusual at all.

Actually what the Queen did was speak as the monarch on the behalf of the entire nation in her statement. I'm sure her family was included among all of those people.

"I know I speak for everyone in expressing my deepest sympathy to all who have been affected by this dreadful event and especially to the families and friends of those who have died or were injured."

William did the same thing as a directive from the offices of William, Harry and Kate. Nothing unusual at all.

It make sense that , if there are 3 separate households for the Queen, the Prince of Wales, and the Duke of Cambridge, there should be 3 separate statements. I didn't know Harry was under William's household. That is why I found it curious.

Harry isn't in or under William's Household at all. The Cambridges and Harry share offices at KP. The joint statement was issued on behalf of all three of them.

Charlotte strikes me as a very determined little lady. Kate had her very much in hand during the post wedding photo session, even before they left the church and held on to her until safely deposited into the car. Understandable, only two and the youngest attendant, but guessing Kate wasn't taking any chances based on experience! :lol:

Having a granddaughter almost the same age as Charlotte (and apparently a similar personality) I can totally understand Kate not letting go of her! LOL

LaRae

Charlotte strikes me as a very determined little lady. Kate had her very much in hand during the post wedding photo session, even before they left the church and held on to her until safely deposited into the car. Understandable, only two and the youngest attendant, but guessing Kate wasn't taking any chances based on experience! :lol:

Aw, I think the same! It looked as if Catherine had her hands full with Charlotte at the wedding. I noticed she was with her more than the other children. She seems to be a determined, impish and fun-loving little girl. A delight to see.

Such beautiful picture of the family and their dog.

As this was part of an interview for GQ, I'm wondering if they met at the Cambridge's office at KP and had the photograph taken in the walled garden there.

Its a wonderful photo of a family at rest and play complete with romping dog getting in on the act. It really does portray a happy family life.

Love black and white photos....very charming picture.

LaRae

I hope everyone pays attention on the Cambridge's priority and importance of their family love and stability at home. Nothing else matters if that's not taken care of, and I think it's great he mentioned this in the interview. Natural lessons from the past too.

Beautiful picture of the family. These are the kind of pictures I think they should continue producing. Showing the family in a natural and relaxed light. Mixed with some regal pics as well.

I love the relaxed nature of this photo and I hope that this is just a teaser of the ones that might be included in the issue.

The Cambridges, the GQ family. Lovely photo of the family relaxing in the garden.

This article is about the Heads Together Campaign

Beautiful photo. Love black and white. :flowers:

As much as I get using Kate do not to bother the kids, a photo like this does make you appreciate professional photos.

Great photo of Wiliam and George. Lovely father son shot :flowers:

Charlotte kind of seems like an after thought. It's like a portrait of the other two and she is landscape. All focus of the photographer and William are on George. Same with the full family photo. Your eyes are drawn to the proud parents watching George, and to him as his head is front. And then to Lupo. And then Charlotte.

Great quality shots. Beautiful. But odd focus. Even more evident in this one.

Well..it's the photographer you'd have to ask..or the person who chooses what pics to use?

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom