The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Commoner

Pictures of kate and george at windsor castle (C was there to but no pic)

Children were with kate and william at windsor. Pictures taken by someone who was there. They were unloading the car.

Pictures at instagram @jrzyshr

Old 04-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I see what may be George but don't see Kate (the woman near the car doesn't look pregnant to me). Maybe William? Pretty murky photo.

Old 04-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
I see what may be George but don't see Kate (the woman near the car doesn't look pregnant to me). Maybe William? Pretty murky photo.
But the boots on the woman match Kate's Penelope Chilvers boots. And several people remarked at her last official engagement that she didn't really look pregnant from the back.

To me, Kate's more distinctive than the guy-who-may-be-William-but-I-can't-tell.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Serene Highness

If it is George, that’s the first time I’ve seen him in long pants. Also, might be William with his glasses on?
Old 04-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

The man in the door seems to be William. The lady, other then her boots, doesn't look like Kate. Could it be the nanny?? Kate might be inside with Charlotte who isn't seen. The photos where the woman is carrying George, the last photo he is full frontal on her, would be hard to do with her baby bump.

Quote:
If it is George, that’s the first time I’ve seen him in long pants. Also, might be William with his glasses on?
There has been the odd picture of George in long pants.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

For some reason I can't get the pic to come up ....

LaRae
Old 04-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Can we supply the link? http://www.pictaram.net/post/1748077...7371_307070510

On second viewing I don't think it's William. William has a very distinctive tall and lean body. That man is far more heavy, round shouldered (unless it's the coat but I don't think so). The woman is not Kate imo, though there is room for it being her I will agree. The only possibility is the young boy which means George has shot up in height. Has he? Anyone?

I don't see a picture of any woman carrying George, and no Charlotte.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Serene Highness

On second look, I’m seeing what may be a ponytail on the child, not sure
Old 04-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Can we supply the link? - media photos videos

On second viewing I don't think it's William. William has a very distinctive tall and lean body. That man is far more heavy, round shouldered (unless it's the coat but I don't think so). The woman is not Kate imo, though there is room for it being her I will agree. The only possibility is the young boy which means George has shot up in height. Has he? Anyone?

Your link isn't showing any pictures for me. But on Instagram there are 4 photos, and the last 2 you can see the woman holding the little boy in her arms.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCaye3l...ken-by=jrzyshr
Old 04-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hel View Post
But the boots on the woman match Kate's Penelope Chilvers boots. And several people remarked at her last official engagement that she didn't really look pregnant from the back.

To me, Kate's more distinctive than the guy-who-may-be-William-but-I-can't-tell.
Yes, I'm skeptical about the guy. But to me it's very distinctive to Catherine. Not only her boots and the type of clothes she wears during her down-time but also the leg shape. If it's not Catherine then I would guess Carole since the two have similar legs.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Can we supply the link? - media photos videos

It is a series of at least four photos. In two of them the woman is carrying the child in the fair isle sweater.

When George began school last Sept, he came to William's waist when they were walking together.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Yes, I'm skeptical about the guy. But to me it's very distinctive to Catherine. Not only her boots and the type of clothes she wears during her down-time but also the leg shape. If it's not Catherine then I would guess Carole since the two have similar legs.
Actually Carole makes sense. Said they had just arrived from spending Easter with her parents. Carole does look a lot like her daughter, and has shorter hair. And would be much more able to carry George around at the front, then her eight 1/2 month pregnant daughter would be.

Could the man be Michael? Perhaps they are taking the kids into Windsor, while Kate and Will are at church?? I don't know the time frame of the photos.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Actually Carole makes sense. Said they had just arrived from spending Easter with her parents. Carole does look a lot like her daughter, and has shorter hair. And would be much more able to carry George around at the front, then her eight 1/2 month pregnant daughter would be.

Could the man be Michael? Perhaps they are taking the kids into Windsor, while Kate and Will are at church?? I don't know the time frame of the photos.
The man of that account is saying that his wife took the pictures. In his tagline he said it was william, catherine, george and charlotte. Not her mother. Although i didn't think it was william in that picture but he was also there just as charlotte was not pictured but there. Also kate is wearing her boots she has had for longer then a decade.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Heir Apparent

I have seen photos of William wearing a jacket and cap in the past, same as the man in the pictures. I can't post a link from my phone though.
Still not convinced one way or the other.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Certainly does resemble Kate (the boots) and William...could be George also...they all seem dresses like the Cambridges tend to dress too.

LaRae
Old 04-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Courtier

Is there a thread for royals attending Easter mass? Sorry to ask here but sometimes I have a hard time finding my way around the forum! :)
Old 04-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Here you go Juliette2. This year's Easter service starts at post #611.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-41743-31.html
Old 04-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Courtier

Thank you Osipi!!
Old 04-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Catherine seen out shopping today:
Pregnant Kate Middleton spotted shopping at Waitrose in Norfolk | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

So it seems the Cambridges spent last week with the Middletons, Easter Sunday at Windsor and this week will be in Norfolk. When does school start back for George?