General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the links and in both of them, Cepe Smith was mentioned as the source of their information. Made a whole lot of sense to me because over the years here, I've always counted on Cepe's posts to have accurate information. It doesn't surprise me in the least that other people think the same way. :D

German Magazin reported Kate, George and Charlotte were spotted buying new shoes for school at Peter Jones in London.

Via Christian Zi Twitter

German Magazin reported Kate, George and Charlotte were spotted buying new shoes for school at Peter Jones in London.

Via Christian Zi Twitter

And Daily Mail has some details - quoting Hello.

George and Charlotte were both in sandals, and Kate needed to borrow socks in order for the children to try their new school shoes on.

Charlotte started back Wednesday, (London time), and George Thursday.

Makes a change to have a little snippet of news.

If you surf the internet like I do, did you notice the constant stream of old stories about Kate and William the last couple of months?

Their days at St Andrews, their big split in 2007, Kate's time in Chile - even today, previously unseen photos of Kate in Ireland after the breakup.

And all media sources covering the same "stories" at the same time, all the usual magazine websites, blogs, newspapers.

I was a bit astounded by the constant rehash.

Last edited:
I was a bit astounded by the constant rehash.

I'm not. It's September and we haven't seen Catherine since I actually can't remember. Whilst we see Meghan and Henry quite frequently recently we haven't seen Catherine and papers need to hit the market on both couples.

Kate’s ‘magic’ touch.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-soaring-curse.html?__twitter_impression=true

“Kate Middleton's magic touch sends her favourite brands' sales soaring, but as Orla Kiely, LK Bennett, and Alice Temperley found out, having a piece in the Duchess's wardrobe can be a curse”

What a ridiculous article! Are these the only retail businesses suffering on the high street? Against a back drop of depressed consumer spending in an uncertain economic environment, migration to online, high local taxes and a period of unprecedented expansion of retailers, few retailers are not feeling the pain. Yet the airheads at the DM feel they can publish such an article!

Since it was a private wedding...might not get pics on this one.

LaRae

Pictures are out. The updated the article.

People reports George and Charlotte looking adorable in Amaia Kids bespoke outfits.

There must be pics out there somewhere.

I agree with Muriel above. I see that Western women are not dressing as they used to and everyone is in denim. So, it is the economy and not the Duchess of Cambridge which has caused the fashion house closures.

People reports George and Charlotte looking adorable in Amaia Kids bespoke outfits.

There must be pics out there somewhere.

It would not surprised me if KP asked that no one publish them, tbh. Which is understandable.

Interesting that People got the exclusive.

George and Charlotte look adorable. Lovely seeing George’s personality shining. He is going to be super tall. He already towering over the other kids.

George and Charlotte look adorable. Lovely seeing George’s personality shining. He is going to be super tall. He already towering over the other kids.

I thought so too, but I knew a UK paper wouldn't.

The Daily Mail got the exclusive too.

Love the not so exclusive exclusuve :lol: unless behind gated walks and no technology allowed, nothing remains exclusive long now.

Lovely picture of charlotte with her godmother.

I love seeing pictures of George's personality come through! I think he's shy and doesn't know what to make of all the cameras at official events, so he can seem shy, unsure, and even a bit surly at public occasions, but photos like this really show that he's a happy, silly, playful little boy!

“George is a real star, quite the little chap,” “He was having a great time, running around like the leader of the pack.”

I love this quote from the story. Whether on the balcony at BP with his cousins, at the polo with his sister, or now at Sophie’s wedding, he really is a happy little boy.

Last edited:
George is quite tall, isn't he? Charlotte appears to be having a no good terrible day.

George is quite tall, isn't he? Charlotte appears to be having a no good terrible day.
Without knowing the ages of the other children it’s rather difficult to say. He is taller than the other page boys, but he could simply be the oldest.
It wouldn’t surprise me for George to be taller than average as an adult since both his father and mother are tall. However, both grandfathers are more average height - so George may only grow to be average height.
Yes, Charlotte is usually pretty chipper, I suspect she’s quite attached to the bride, her godmother, and was a bit sad at having to share her. Or maybe she’s just over being a flower girl at weddings.

Page boy/flower girl for Pippa’s wedding and also for Harry’s wedding made sense to me. Third time should’ve been for James Middleton if/when he decides to wed. W&K do not turn your children into professional pageboy/flower girl.

Page boy/flower girl for Pippa’s wedding and also for Harry’s wedding made sense to me. Third time should’ve been for James Middleton if/when he decides to wed. W&K do not turn your children into professional pageboy/flower girl.

Why should they be limited to family? Kate woukd have only had two if she stuck to family for hers. Many people don't have young kids in their family and choose friends kids. Sophie and Kate are childhood friends, why all Middletons but pippa were there.

Besides charlotte is her goddaughter so it makes sense. Maybe decided wasn't right to ask just charlotte and not her brother. Of she just wanted both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom