The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 10:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Agreed. I think when you get to baby 3, when you already have 1 of each, its almost a toss up feeling what they may have.

I also think Philip, if both are having boys, should be for Zara to use. Between Philip Tindall, Prince Philip and Mark Philip(s), the name seems right for Zara and Mike. I was leaning on Philip a lot earlier for baby 3, but definitely shifted in the recent month or two.

Old 03-31-2018, 10:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

I really like David or Phillip for a first name if it's a boy....for a girl I like Alice and Mary.

LaRae

Old 04-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Majesty

For a Prince use Duncan for a middle name. Duncan I was King of Scotland from 1034 to 1040.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

My final guess before the curtains rise on this show is:

Boy, Arthur Michael Philip

NOW: if they have a girl I am going with first name of Alice (although I would LOVE Helena), middle names: Caroline Frances
Old 04-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira View Post
My final guess before the curtains rise on this show is:

Boy, Arthur Michael Philip

NOW: if they have a girl I am going with first name of Alice (although I would LOVE Helena), middle names: Caroline Francis
I guess it could happen any timein the next 3 weeks or so...
Old 04-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira View Post
My final guess before the curtains rise on this show is: Boy, Arthur Michael Philip

NOW: if they have a girl I am going with first name of Alice (although I would LOVE Helena), middle names: Caroline Francis
If a girl the spelling would be Frances.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
For a Prince use Duncan for a middle name. Duncan I was King of Scotland from 1034 to 1040.
Technically there was also a Duncan II, but that is a less favorable association. Never really sat on the throne, spent his entire short reign fighting his Uncle Donald III for the throne. The whole 'leading a foreign army of Anglo-saxons' didn't make him too popular in the country he meant to rule. Duncan I's grandson, son of Malcolm III.

Going back further there are the Pictish Kings, Donald I and II. Donald II, who died in 900, was the last to use the title of King of the Picts.

Quote:
I guess it could happen any timein the next 3 weeks or so...
Yep with the signs said to be going up on the 10th. I still have a feeling between the 15-20 at latest. Don't think she is going as far as Charlotte.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Majesty

Countessmeout, Thank you for mentioning the Kings named Donald. For a Prince use Donald as a middle name.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
use Donald as a middle name.
NOW.. is hardly the time for that ! Can you IMAGINE the scope for misinterpretation !!!
Old 04-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Courtier

I think if a girl Alice which would be a nod for Prince Phlip. A boy maybe James?
Old 04-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
NOW.. is hardly the time for that ! Can you IMAGINE the scope for misinterpretation !!!
That would be the most unwise, disastrous name to give to a child
Old 04-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty1224 View Post
I think if a girl Alice which would be a nod for Prince Phlip. A boy maybe James?
Prince Edward's son is James.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Prince Edward's son is James.
So? If they like the name a lot what should that matter?
Old 04-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
It really doesn't matter. Along with Edward's son being James, the child would also have two Uncle James in the family.

I don't think they'll go with James as all as a first name. A middle name possibly.

I'm sticking with Philip for a boy and Alice for a girl.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
It really doesn't matter. Along with Edward's son being James, the child would also have two Uncle James in the family.

I don't think they'll go with James as all as a first name. A middle name possibly.

I'm sticking with Philip for a boy and Alice for a girl.
I can see that. Alice is a pretty name for a girl. What about Victoria or Helena?
Old 04-05-2018, 06:18 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

My guesses:

Boy:

Albert Charles Philip
Edward James Charles
Philip Henry James
Arthur Philip Charles

Girl:

Mary Alice Louise
Victoria Alice Mary
Isabella Mary Anne
Alexandra Mary Alice
Old 04-05-2018, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Boy:
Philip Arthur James
Charles Arthur James

Girl:
Victoria Alice Margaret
Alice Victoria Catherine

For the record, I think she's having a boy, despite all the rumors different. Guess we'll know within a month!

Be a good person.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters View Post

For the record, I think she's having a boy, despite all the rumors different. Guess we'll know within a month!

I really hope she will have a girl, mostly because I don't like most of the male names that keep getting suggested. I would hate to see the poor little mite get stuck with a name like Albert, for instance.
The female names are nicer, imo.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I really hope she will have a girl, mostly because I don't like most of the male names that keep getting suggested. I would hate to see the poor little mite get stuck with a name like Albert, for instance.
The female names are nicer, imo.
I kind of like the idea of Charlotte being the little Princess though. And I really believe George needs a little brother. Either will be fun, and I'm excited to see and learn the name. And see what this new little one looks like. George and Charlotte look so vastly different (and yet similar), that I'm curious what the third will look like!

Be a good person.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am hoping for a boy too...Charlotte has such a big personality it will be neat having her as the Princess Royal one day.

LaRae

Closed Thread