Prince Cedric Hugh Cuthbert
Old 11-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jungle View Post
More guesses:

Princess Elinor Mary Catherine
Prince Cedric Hugh Cuthbert
I like this spelling of Elinor. Was there not an Elinor in Princess Diana's ancestresses who either had Elinor as a first or middle name?
Old 11-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
I like this spelling of Elinor. Was there not an Elinor in Princess Diana's ancestresses who either had Elinor as a first or middle name?
I just researched that the 7th Earl Spencer was married to Cynthia Elinor or Ellinor Hamilton, so you are right. I thought the name was different yet traditional and smart.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:44 PM
Commoner

Alice Victoria Mary or Alice Victoria Frances
Phillip David Louis
Old 11-29-2017, 04:17 PM
Courtier

Victoria Alice Catherine
Philip Albert Charles
Old 11-29-2017, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I think they will choose a very traditional name, like Victoria, Alice or Mary for a girl, and Albert, Philip, Richard or Frederik for boy. I'm sure I won't be shocked.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Aristocracy

I'm hoping it's another boy. Charlotte has Mia, Savannah, and Isla to play with at family gatherings. George needs a brother to get in trouble with. ;-)

Stephen Phillip Michael
Old 11-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
My new prediction:
Victor for a boy and Henrietta for a girl
Henrietta is quite lovely! There has not been a Princess Henrietta since Princess Henrietta Anne, the daughter of King Charles I and Queen Henrietta Maria.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Nobility

It's too hard to guess this baby's gender
Most important thing that mother and baby are in good health

If their third child is going to be a boy, I love to see these names- Constantine or Theodore

If their third child is going to be a girl, I also love to see these names- Alice or Adelaide
Old 12-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Majesty

Well there are only 2 options for the baby's gender. and sometimes chidren go "boy, girl, boy..." so I'm kind of expecting another boy.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Well there are only 2 options for the baby's gender. and sometimes chidren go "boy, girl, boy..." so I'm kind of expecting another boy.
Sometimes is right. Sometimes boy...girl, girl, girl, girl, girl. Children don't follow patterns, not even in families. You could have 12 kids, and 11 of them girls and end up with a son.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:32 PM
Majesty

Alice is the favourite for a girl. That’s the name I like.

Royal baby odds - name, weight and date favourites revealed for Prince William and Kate Middleton's third c...
Old 12-16-2017, 04:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Haven’t really got a name not many royal names I like. But I hope it’s a boy then maybe a Fredrick no ideas at all for a girl.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:03 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Sometimes is right. Sometimes boy...girl, girl, girl, girl, girl. Children don't follow patterns, not even in families. You could have 12 kids, and 11 of them girls and end up with a son.
Obviously... but among the younger royals there is mostly "both genders" not the sort of situations that must have been awful for upper class mothers in the old days of having 5 girls in a row, and needing a male heir. With the younger Windsors, Lord St Andrews has a son and 2 girls. Alex Ulster has a boy then a girl. Lady Davina Lewis has a girl then a boy..Sophie Wessex also girl and then boy.....Kate's had a boy, then a girl... Lady Helen Windsor has 2 sons then 2 girls. Only one I can think of that has "all one gender" is Lord Nicholas W, who has 3 sons.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Haven’t really got a name not many royal names I like. But I hope it’s a boy then maybe a Fredrick no ideas at all for a girl.
I think a girl is easier to speculate on.. Boys names for the senior royals are VERY limited.. I think it mgith be Frederick if they have a second boy.. but with a girl...mabey Alice, or Margaret or - Eleanor.. Definitely more to choose from....
Old 12-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Nobility

i like sophia, amelia, and alice for a girl...

and...christian or frederick for a boy..although i dont like the nickname freddie so...i guess christian is my favorite for a boy...some have pointed out they seem to lean toward Hanoverian names
Old 12-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well just google the names of Victoria's children and grandchildren....you'll see lots of repeats since then!

LaRae
Old 12-16-2017, 08:44 AM
Majesty

I like the name Christian but there must be about a hundred "Christains" in Danish and Germany royalty..

Closed Thread