Engagement Photos of Prince William and Catherine Middleton: December 11, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How lovely, the 2nd photo in particular! :wub: I didn't know Mario Testino had photographed them, lucky guys! ;) If anyone finds them without the watermarks, please post! :flowers:

Oh my gosh! Those are goregous! I really love the second one. He is holding her so protectively and they look so sweet together. :flowers:

She looks so similar to Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, I am sure they will meet at some point in the future.

She looks so similar to Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, I am sure they will meet at some point in the future.

I truly hope so! Kate could be chosen as the Godmother of one of the twins!!!!! I think this is it!!! ;) :flowers:

Where did you find these photos? I tried to do a search to see if there are more but wasn't able to pull up even these photos.

Where did you find these photos? I tried to do a search to see if there are more but wasn't able to pull up even these photos.
If you make a search on Belga Pictures then you´ll find them :flowers:

Wow!! These photos are really nice!! William and Kate are so beautiful and in love!!

I agree about the second photo; it actually brought a tear to my eye to see their happiness. Now I really can't wait for the wedding!

They look stuning together, and more importantly so Happy! There is naturality between them that makes me certain that love is definitely there
The white dress was another hit! :).
btw, Was this really shot in the same they of the interview??

I agree about the second photo; it actually brought a tear to my eye to see their happiness. Now I really can't wait for the wedding!

I know!! I feel like I know them! go figure.

Very beautiful pictures :flowers:
Especially the second one doesn't look so posed or formally as you would expect it from engagement pictures.

No, these photos were taken on Nov. 25, a week after the engagement interview.:flowers: Do you think there're going to be family portraits too or this is it? ;)

Gorgeous - good find because they don't seem to have been released yet, I think Kate in white.... They look so happy and in love!!!! :)

No, these photos were taken on Nov. 25, a week after the engagement interview.:flowers: Do you think there're going to be family portraits too or this is it? ;)

Tnks :) just read it! I guess they are so sweet in the pictures that I did'nt even bother looking at the discription! :lol:

Gorgeous - good find because they don't seem to have been released yet, I think Kate in white.... They look so happy and in love!!!! :)

I was looking on the major gossip sites and non have posted yet, so.. good job, angieuk!

The photos are very pretty, especially the second one.

I love the pictures they are so cute! They look really adorable, especially in the second one!

I showed my husband the second picture and said "Aren't they sweet?". He replied "They look like they are advertising toothpaste":lol:

Lovely! I love the second photo ... the first is a bit too dark, don't you think?

Love, love love these photos. They look so incredibly happy!!!

I wonder what shoes she was wearing?

I wish they would have released more than two pictures. I bet dozens were taken.

Has anyone managed to find them without the watermark? The photos are stunning and the couple look very happy together :)

Like everyone else, I love the 2nd one. Too bad the pics have been embargoed until midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom