Engagement of Prince William to Catherine Middleton: November 16, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No official date as of yet. Either Spring or Summer 2011. But I would imagine before Albert.
At least this is wedding, that we know for sure that will happen in its scheduled time, not like the other one. :whistling:

Bine221...I believe Harry has Diana's engagement ring.

So I imagine it will be something different for Kate as well as Harry's future wife. I can honestly see Harry giving a daughter (if he is lucky to have one) Diana's ring and not his future wife.

Thanks, Zonk, I did not know that. Nevertheless, stange, as this went to Harry.... why to him????
On the other hand, the engagement ring did not bring --eeeeemmm -- good luck, so maybe it is better for Kate not getting it :whistling:....
Maybe another old ring from the royal vaults, like the one from Camilla.....

BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching Sky News. It seems that tonight at 7.00 pm (London time) there will be an interview with William and Kate

Last edited:
Finally Congrats to the couple

In a couple of minutes there will be an official statement by PM David Cameron

Congratulations

I hate to say this but "about time." I usually follow Royal Forums but there are very few things that put a smile on my face, this just did :ROFLMAO:.

I wonder, whether she received Dianas Engagement ring!!! Would be a great sign!

I bloody hope not! She's going to cop enough needless and pointless comparisons to her late mother in law (and probably be found wanting when compared to that {percieved} paragon) without having to wear that gaudy "80's" rock. :ohmy::ohmy:

Congratulations to the happy couple !!!
WOW, I'm really excited and can't wait to see an interview with Kate and William.

Yay a Royal wedding to look forward to. It's 11.00pm here in South Australia. A friend and I are keen Royal watchers we've been waiting for this and she would have just gone to bed when the news flashed across the bottom of the TV screen....... Can't wait for her to wake up to the news.

Watching BBC news thank God for the internet

The Countes of Wessex just said on BBC today that the family is very happy with the engagement news.

Countess of Wessex just made a statement, that everyone in the family is thrilled. Speaking of which, do you think William will get an additional title, like earldom etc?

Please do not reference Kate Middleton as "Waity Kaity" in the engagement threads. This term has a negative connotation which is not welcome at TRF or the British Forums.

Zonk

British Forums Moderator

Congratulations to Kate and Wills and I look forward to seeing you both go down the aisle.I hope they pose for pics as Charles and Diana did on the lawns etc..... and we get to see the ring plus their beaming faces.Thank you for renewing our faith in life love and the rites of passage.
Lovely lady that Miss Middleton.

Last edited:
David Cameron, live from Downing Street. He says is a "great day for the Country". He spoke with William a few minutes a go to congratulated him, he said William is extremely Happy.
Pm also add that William and Kate are two young people who love each other, and that this is also a great moment for them.

Last edited:
All joy and happiness to the couple on this day and all of their days.

Well, finally. I didn't think this will happen.
Congratulations! Another wedding to watch next year!

David Cameron said that the couple should have some space, although this is a very public affair.
The PM says he got wind of the news during a cabinet meeting this morning. It was met with "a great cheer" and "banging of the table" from fellow ministers, he says. Mr Cameron also tells reporters he's spoken personally to William in the last few minutes and the prince sounded very excited.

Congratulations to them both - wonderful news

Didn't think I'd be this excited thought it would be an anticlimax after the years of speculation LOL

David Cameron, live from Downing Street. He says is a "great day for the Country". He spoke with William a few minutes a go to congratulated him.

Cameron also said that the Cabinet banged the table and a great cheer went up....Yes, London will have a somewhat profitable summer!:flowers:

Not to be non romantic....but I wonder if a study was ever done on how much the Charles/Diana, Andrew/Sarah weddings cost and how much money they brought into coffers.

It was about time. Another royal wedding to look forward to!

Yes andit is going tobe a very busy year indeed with Albert of Monoco marrying and now William and Kate... I wonder aout the guest list

This is so awesome!! I wish them all the best and happiness in their marriage. They're showing the news right now on TODAY.

Cameron also said that the Cabinet banged the table and a great cheer went up....Yes, London will have a somewhat profitable summer!:flowers:

Not only the next summer will be profitable, but also the 2012 summer with the Olympics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom