Engagement of Prince William to Catherine Middleton: November 16, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after all these years, I still can't believe he gave her that ring. It wasn't exactly lucky for Diana. JMHO

:sad: I agree. Added to the fact that no real thought or sentiment went into the selection by Charles...he simply had Garrard's send over a selection for Diana to choose from herself.

Seeing that video, I cannot get over how much William has changed physically since his wedding.:ohmy:

Even after all these years, I still can't believe he gave her that ring. It wasn't exactly lucky for Diana. JMHO

The ring clearly meant a great deal to William, and I am glad Catherine has worn it for all these years. They also seem to have a happy marriage.

I agree. If you give someone the ring that belonged to your dear old grandma, who was happily married to your dear old grandad for 50 years, that's quite sweet, but a ring symbolising the most famous divorce in history seems an odd choice. I understand that he wanted Kate to have a ring that belonged to his mother, but surely Diana had other rings beside the engagement ring.

but a ring symbolising the most famous divorce in history seems an odd choice.

To William and Harry it obviously symbolises something else given their deal that whoever first got engaged would get to give it to his bride

Closed for moderator review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom