Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Los Angeles, California - July 8-10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! I hope that this reporter doesn't ask Will a question that she things is a 'great' question; 'boxers or briefs?' That will be just...inappropriate. These people have no concept of 'personal' and 'intrusive'.
Seriously, how ridiculous is that? :ermm: They're both gorgeous but they're NOT actors. Stop treating them like a piece of meat!

Ugh! I hope that this reporter doesn't ask Will a question that she things is a 'great' question; 'boxers or briefs?' That will be just...inappropriate. These people have no concept of 'personal' and 'intrusive'.

I wouldn't think that Will and Kate would stop to talk to the media.

Two minutes til the arrival of the main attraction!

She looks fantastic. I love that dress, very Grecian

Just saw their arrival. Lovely dress on Catherine, but her hair could have been better if she put it half way up. That way it could still be down, but out of her face.

Loved seeing the interaction with the fans. That part made the LA trip for me.

And indeed they're not pieces of meat, or actors, but even if they were, they still deserve respect and shouldn't be asked that type of question. It's humiliating for anyone. I'm glad they didn't stop to talk to the media. Heaven knows what this one would have asked.

Great night overall. Now off to give my eyes a break. I've been on this machine all day.

Oh, and I should add that Wills looked quite dashing in that tux. He pull off formal wear like no one else. *Blushes and goes off before she says something embarrassing*.

WillKate said:
She looks gorgeous! William is looking really fine! ;)

Agreed. I'm looking forward to his speech

I can't believe it! My internet went out seconds before their arrival. I t just came back up. Arrrrrrgh! :bang:

Heh. Nice King's Speech joke from William. And man, he's looking good.

Any pictures of Catherine's dress???

Daria_S said:
They're a partnership. I'm loving it.

What was the joke? My stream stopped working.

That Colin Firth had given him his first line of the evening- "I have a voice".

What is that music they are playing? it's almost half way decent.

Right here.. right now.. I'm not the guy... blah blah blah....

K is it sad that I am so happy to see them here. In my opinion they outshine all the other celebs here. There's just a glow to them and a realness about them (if that's even a word?) Can't wait for bigger pics.

What in the world?? I'm watching the live stream with nothing but hoards of people milling around.

Yep they're heading to the dining room I think to greet the royal couple^

Last edited:
Ty!! lancchick! So um is the stream done? Are they not going to show the dining room?

Agreed hah I've already had my dinner. Yep that's it stream just cut off. And now we wait for pics from inside and possibly some vid later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom