Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of New Zealand - April 7-16, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable photo of Prince George with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. #RoyalVisitNZ via @GovGeneralNZ pic.twitter.com/TgkIGlkscV

What's next for the Royals
Tomorrow the Duke and Duchess will head to Blenheim for a wreath laying ceremony and a visit to the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre. In the evening they will meet with Prime Minister John Key and David Cunliffe for a right Royal reception at Government House in Wellington. Join us for all the live updates from 9am.

- Nicky Park, Life & Style Editor
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11232364

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 1m
Kate said George was sleeping well through the night and he's on solid food now

Last edited:
The line in the sand has been drawn. Actions speak louder than words. Don't let me come back and find out you don't know how to act.

Good for you Zonk. I can't be alone in deciding to stop posting on this thread because of all this tedious back biting. (Enjoy your holiday!)

Will The Government House Cat Make Up For No Lupo PG?

I've just seen the New Zealand TV footage about the Wellington Government House - showing the room where all the action took place today.

(Rob Jobson has a link on his twitter.)

What a cat - look out Lupo, PG may not miss you that much.

Sun Lion.

3) Don't let me come back and find out you don't know how to act. - Talk about poor planning, good old Zonk will miss about a week of this tour cause she is going on a cruise! In my absence you might see additional TRF mods helping Warren and wbenson out, cause this thread is shaping up to be a train wreck! As your mother, teacher, boss might say....Please don't disappoint me. I will be around until Saturday.

Let's all not forget too the proverbial "eyes in the back of her head" too. She'll know if we're misbehaving! :eek:

I absolutely loved watching all the video and looking at the pictures of George on his first "official" royal engagement. Would be sweet if it was actually listed in the CC as he is down under representing his Queen and country.

He does seem like a very happy and healthy little boy with all the best the world has to offer ahead of him. He's confident and outgoing and I think he plays well with others. Too bad the world's politicians don't take a lesson from this eh?

What a cute little chap Prince George is, very cuddly looking! He's got a look of Churchill about him! He also looks to me very much like William and also the Windsor look around the mouth and nose area.

Another Good Day Of TV Coverage In Australia.

Footage shown of the Cambridge's - with motorcycle officers, security vehicles, flashing lights, police cars, flying flags - driving through Wellington and entering Government House.

Comments from some mums and bubs who took up position at the gates to get a wave.

Weather still looks cold and misty there.

Footage of a very strong and vigorous PG down on the floor pushing a large toy across the carpet, and babies touching his face and he touching theirs'.

PG's party was also the first topic on the "Chat Room" section of this afternoon's news - apparently Australians are already tweeting that seeing him has made them "clucky".

PG's little outfit on it's way to selling out now it's been identified.

No doubt all the channels here will broadcast footage from today on this evening's news shows.

Little snippets of information revealed from today's event included that it is often the Duke who give's PG his going to bed bottle, PG's on solids, and with two teeth already in, four or five more are currently erupting.

Some of the media have tweeted seeing the Duchess mop up PG's dribbles - and that they were held in the Government House squash court before entering the baby party.

Cheers All, Sun Lion.

Se billederne: Her hygger lille Prins George med mor | www.bt.dk

A gallery from BT with nice big pics of wee George munching away on mum's hair and looking very much like dad. - In the way he looks, that is. Even though I won't rule it out, I don't think it's likely William is chewing away on Kate's hair on a daily basis.

The pupose of the whole thing, apart from cute pics, is to appreciate and put focus on the non-profit organisation Plunket, which offer aid and care for parents and children in NZ.

PG is surely an adorable little chubby cuttie ; ) ANd I know many babies who enjoy playing with mama's hair

ANd talking about resemblance i see Grandpa from his front face and William from his profile!

My favorite is George smoothing Kate's hair.

Another bit of info was George has played with other babies but not as many as were in the Plunket group.

Now which babies are his playmates?

Dman:Adorable photo of Prince George with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks for a great picture......he sure loves him mom, that smile is precious............what a really cute baby. Catherine is shinning in motherhood, what a beautiful family!

George is a little bruiser! He's gonna hold his own in any baby-fights over toys, that's for sure. The more I see of him, the more he looks like William.

It's almost enough to make me broody. Almost, but not quite ;).

The picture of Kate holding George is really sweet. He's a cute kid and I agree he looks a lot like William.
There is a theory that kids (especially males) look like their fathers in the beginning so the father will recognize the kid is his and not trouble his wife with second thoughts. We have a case in the family as well, my nephew looking like a copy of my brother in law in his early years, now as a teenager he looks like the spitting image of his mother.
So George's looks might change with time.

Nanny At PG's Party.

The "Daily Mail-Mail Online" has updated the photos from PG's party several times, and there is currently a nice photo of little PG's new nanny - all dressed up and holding a baby shawl.

Sun Lion.

I think Kate had in mind to take little Geoge always in front of her so his face will be in the front and not in her back, I think that is a wonderful gesture beeing in mind that everyone was so anxious to see little george a bit more and he is a wonderful beautiful little chubby kid...

Love his outfit at the play day!!! My mother smocked a similar pattern for my nephews.

:previous:Your mother must be very talented! Smocking isn't easy and always adorable on babies.
What a beautiful, strong, confident little boy. No way he wanted to be held! Whoever thought of the playgroup idea was a genius, what a perfect way to show we are all the same and want the same for our children.:flowers:

My favorite is George smoothing Kate's hair.

Another bit of info was George has played with other babies but not as many as were in the Plunket group.

Now which babies are his playmates?

QC: I think on the Friends of W and K Thread (or maybe the birth of PG thread?) there is a discussion of how many of their group have had babies close enough in age to be PG playmates. It's a handful!
I am just thrilled to have seen so much of him in one day. He's so big already!

Dash ‏@DashRoyal 31m
Wreath-laying cerem in Blenheim expected 11am NZ, midnight UK

Critics have called for Kate to chop off her locks, and now the Duchess might finally have found good reason to try a new hairstyle.
The Duchess of Cambridge's long, brunette hair became a plaything for Prince George when the Royal family arrived at an official appearance in New Zealand as part of the three-week Royal Tour.
The young prince gripped his mother's locks in his tiny fingers and even inserted her hair into his mouth as they arrived at Government House in Wellington on Wednesday.

Will Prince George finally persuade Kate Middleton to cut her hair? | Mail Online

I love Catherine's facial expression in the last photo.

No reason for Kate to cut her hair, just do something with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom