Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of Canada - June 30-July 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your computer randomly re-organize your photos? Mine does every so often it gets on my nerves cause I have them just the way I need them and then it re-organizes them again in alphabetical order then I have to click sort by date created in order to get it remotely back to the way I had them.Like even if I put them in a separate folder with each stop it still does it I can't figure out how to stop it from doing that. I only saved some videos from the first day and of course Canada Day the rest I may start on tonight.

BTW Live stream is up on CBC.ca
CBC.ca Player

What if you start the title of each picture with a number, i.e. 1 Duke with Duchess, 2 Duchess with blond girl, etc? That might be a way of keeping them in the order you want them in.

Love Kate's dress. That's a nice shade of yellow.

These two are going to be wonderful parents. :wub:

Last edited:
WillKate said:
Love Kate's dress. That's a nice shade of yellow.

It's Jenny Packham.....

Loved the video of the 2 of them meeting the little girl who was so shy but then gave Catherine a huge hug. Loved the look on Will's face as he spoke to her.

William and Kate just landed in Calgary. Some are disappointed they didn't put on the white Stetsons wgen they were given to them. So cute that Kate gave the little gir two hugs, and the little girl was very shy about meeting, so kept running back to mom!! Awwww!

I really loved all:their arrival,Kate's dress.It was a bit windy ,so Kate all the time seemed to be afraid about the dress ,I like to see her with her hair down.As I've understood they met representatives of different nations.It was a really touching to see Kate and William embracing and talking to the little shy girl.Maybe I'm wrong,but it seemed to me that the girl has a disease.

Lenora said:
I really loved all:their arrival,Kate's dress.It was a bit windy ,so Kate all the time seemed to be afraid about the dress ,I like to see her with her hair down.As I've understood they met representatives of different nations.It was a really touching to see Kate and William embracing and talking to the little shy girl.Maybe I'm wrong,but it seemed to me that the girl has a disease.

I think the CBC said she had cancer, and that her mother died of cancer when she was 18m old.

a little sad they didn't wear the hats but maybe tomorrow or later on.

I think Catherine was a little more concerned with keeping her dress from flying up than with putting on the hat!

She looks very fresh and lovely in yellow!

That little one at the Airport certainly flew into Kate's arms, didn't she? :eek:D

And then she wanted nothing whatsoever to do w/William...LOL!!!

Love the dress and the colour. Yellow's a tricky colour, as it's one of those that only looks good on certain people, but that particular shade of it looks lovely on Kate.

I've just seen Kate in this yellow pretty dress,I really hope to see her in the green outfit

The part with the little girl was such an awww moment. Once again showing how open and laid back these two are.

Am totally in love with these 2 pics
11rvtqf.jpg

o55n4j.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/11...d=39902,39902&asid=94532,94532&Language=en-US

Last edited:
That little one at the Airport certainly flew into Kate's arms, didn't she? :eek:D

And then she wanted nothing whatsoever to do w/William...LOL!!!

Love the dress and the colour. Yellow's a tricky colour, as it's one of those that only looks good on certain people, but that particular shade of it looks lovely on Kate.
She certainly did. I loved how Kate hugged her twice. :wub:

Poor William :ROFLMAO: But he's so sweet. Knelt down to talk to her...well he tried to.

I love Kate's dress. She wears yellow well. :) I was worried about the wind on the tarmac. Glad everything worked out in the end.

William looks as handsome as ever but my goodness, wear a different suit! I am tired of that navy suit.

Last edited:
I think there must have been a very few carefully placed weights or I think the whole skirt would have gone up, as it was it was just kind of toying with the idea of taking flight. I loved the yellow on her and it should certainly satisfy all those who were complaing about lack of color.

I think there must have been a very few carefully placed weights or I think the whole skirt would have gone up, as it was it was just kind of toying with the idea of taking flight. I loved the yellow on her and it should certainly satisfy all those who were complaing about lack of color.

I'm wondering if there was a wire in the hem maybe?

The little girl that presented the flowers at the airport. She submitted a hand written request to the Make a Wish Foundation. She wanted to meet a princess. :wub:

I need to type faster LOL

Anyone watching live? When they were about to present Kate a gift, William cracked some joke. Anyone catch what he said?

I only caught William getting into the car.I missed the rest.

A reminder about TRF Photo Policy:

The only pictures you may post directly to the Forums are those for which the copyright holder has given you written permission to reproduce here, those you have taken yourself, and those in the public domain (photos taken before around 1920 and photos specifically labelled as public domain).

Last edited:
Okay I teared up when I read the story of the little girl. That was just so wonderful to watch. What a dream come true for the little girl and Catherine. She may not remember who gave her the white hat, but she'll remember that little girl for a lifetime. Bravo! Oh, and William didn't do badly either, I'm sure that was just a bonus for her.

A reminder about TRF Photo Policy:

The only pictures you may post directly to the Forums are those for which the copyright holder has given you written permission to reproduce here, those you have taken yourself, and those in the public domain (photos taken before around 1920 and photos specifically labelled as public domain).
Ooh did I screw up should I take down the pics I posted. I was just excited so I just posted them directly, sorry. I took the screen caps do those count?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom