Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of Australia - April 16-25, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen more pictures being posted...it just seems like there are certain Australian reporters/networks that are like stalking them....its quite creepy...leave them alone.

Video:. Kate attempts a heel click-
Instagram#

I guess she's very happy.

It's wonderful to spy on them holding hands while having a private moment. I laughed watching her "heel click" and again when I noticed that William did not even break his stride nor did he stare at Kate in surprise! I kept replaying this video...so cute!

Video:. Kate attempts a heel click-

Instagram#

I guess she's very happy.

It's wonderful to spy on them holding hands while having a private moment. I laughed watching her "heel click" and again when I noticed that William did not even break his stride nor did he stare at Kate in surprise! I kept replaying this video...so cute!

See, I quite disagree. I think it's horrible to spy on them in their rare moments of private time on this tour. They're on display every day- leave them alone when they're off duty.

:ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO:The heel kick is so cute, it shows happiness and being in love, now this is something that I think we can all agree on.....this couple love each other and are devoted to taking care of each other and their baby. It's so nice to see in this world we have today where there isn't a lot of happiness floating around.

And yet at the same time, they do need their privacy so they can recoup and continue with the tour.............it' like we want our cake and be able to eat it too, but we can only have the cake...............wishing them and PG the very best in the years to come.....peace, love and privacy(sometimes)!

:previous: Just because it was nice/engaging/fun etc. ad nauseam does not excuse the stalking. It is just plain creepy and the more they do it the less the royals are willing to engage with us on anything more than an "Official" way.

You might get a cheap and fuzzy thrill but ultimately the more you win the more you lose.

Priceless footage of the Duchess running about with PG on her shoulders broadcast nationally on Australian TV this afternoon.

Also footage of PG being wheeled about in his pusher by the Duchess - and her photographing him.

Reports of a squealing PG being tossed in the air by the Duchess, and of George crawling about on the lawn.

Sunny day - sunglasses on the Duchess.

Last edited:
To me stalking is when a pap takes pics with a really long lense when he knows his subjects aren't aware they are being photographed...which looks like the case about these pics...its creepy not cute...these people deserve privacy they just showed off their kid yesterday and they feel like its necessary to video tape them and pap pic them in their private time...it doesn't seem right to me. But, that's just my opinion.

What I find creepy it's a news station doing it. They are not in a public area like Kensington Gardens but the private lawn area of Government House. They don't even have RPOs with them. It definitely makes the case that photocalls won't stop the press intrusion because it not like we didn't just see them yesterday.

Lovely to see some pictures of family time and prince George but I don't agree with how the pictures where taken, its quite freaky and I don't agree such pictures should be taken if they were at the governments house. It would be different if they where at the park or in a public place.

Cant wait for tomorrow to see them out again.

I am betting they saw the cameras. They were covering what looked like quite a distance. So they were probably talking about her doing the heel kick just to see what kind of reaction the media would have. That is why he never missed a beat.

Lovely to see some pictures of family time and prince George but I don't agree with how the pictures where taken, its quite freaky and I don't agree such pictures should be taken if they were at the governments house. It would be different if they where at the park or in a public place.

Although we don't know for sure if Will and Kate were aware of the media being around Government House and filming them having a fun family afternoon, the first thing it reminded me of is people taking footage of animals in a cage at the zoo.

Something tells me that if the TV news channels showed the footage, they would have been given permission to use it. Reputable news channels do take measures to avoid lawsuits and I'm sure they were very much aware of the radio prank that was pulled around the time of Kate's early pregnancy and its aftermath.

That mirror headline is misleading since the palace hasn't said anything. All the bigwig KP people are at Govt House with W&K. They could just send Press Guy Nick with a sign saying Hey Stop it ;)

No, I don't think they did. Apparently there is a lake that backs up to Govt House, the cameras could have been on the other side with telephoto lens. Supposedly, when they were papped in France, the camera person was a mile away. You are not seeing that with the naked eye. Plus if WK spotted them during their walk, Kate wouldn't taken George out later I am guessing.

For the France pap pics the paps were supposedly on a public road about the length of a football field and a half away from them...now that's crazy...that's how far these guys(or girls...the pap may be a girl) will go to pap them

For the France pap pics the paps were supposedly on a public road about the length of a football field and a half away from them...now that's crazy...that's how far these guys(or girls...the pap may be a girl) will go to pap them

I debated whether to post that or not... for obvious reasons.

It is nice to see how much they like one another. And I am beginning to suspect that to the Duchess, hair down = having her hair done/special hair. If nothing else, it let me see the whole hair issue in a different light.

Frankly I don't care who took the pictures or the videos, that heel kick that Catherine did is possible the most personal thing I've ever seen her do and I loved it!

They know who they are and when they're outside there never going to be alone, yes it sad or creepy but it's the truth.

No, I don't think they did. Apparently there is a lake that backs up to Govt House, the cameras could have been on the other side with telephoto lens. Supposedly, when they were papped in France, the camera person was a mile away. You are not seeing that with the naked eye. Plus if WK spotted them during their walk, Kate wouldn't taken George out later I am guessing.

I you are right about the reporters being on the other side of the lake. In the video that was posted showing William & Catherine walking, the reporter says that she and the cameraman had been hoping that the couple might take a boat ride on the lake towards them.

This to me shows that photocalls will do nothing to deter paps, in fact, I think they wet the media's appetite. We saw George at the zoo yesterday but we still want more of those cheeks. We can't get enough of George now that his cheeks and antics have charmed us which will result in more demand for his pics.

Before the tour there media was mumbling demands for a photocalls with George, now that George is the biggest star of the royal family, I predict the media will be more aggressive in their calls for a photocalls.

I feel awful looking at those photos of such intimate moments between the Duke and Duchess (and George) but I looked anyway. With all the new technology, these paps can take photos from miles away and their subjects not know. It's a real shame but I have a feeling William and Kate knew it might happen. Doesn't mean they like it but what can they do? These unguarded moments photos will earn someone a lot of money.

I don't agree with the photos and haven't looked at any but before we start on the Cambridges or Palace, I haven't read about any official complaints.

Did Charles or BP file a complaint?

I you are right about the reporters being on the other side of the lake. In the video that was posted showing William & Catherine walking, the reporter says that she and the cameraman had been hoping that the couple might take a boat ride on the lake towards them.

This to me shows that photocalls will do nothing to deter paps, in fact, I think they wet the media's appetite. We saw George at the zoo yesterday but we still want more of those cheeks. We can't get enough of George now that his cheeks and antics have charmed us which will result in more demand for his pics.

Before the tour there media was mumbling demands for a photocalls with George, now that George is the biggest star of the royal family, I predict the media will be more aggressive in their calls for a photocalls.

Interesting point. I think that the British media will ask - not aggressively - but with some justification because they do what is asked of them, they have not published this pictures. And the British public also want to see the family together.

Difficult situation for the family, the GG and Australian security.

Oh for goodness sake. They are on a tour of Australia with their son whom they chose to bring with them. Of course there will be pictures of them. If they thought they would have any privacy they were mistaken. The paps will always find a way. It's the life ahead of them. Even if they don't like it, it is something they will have to get used to. I don't think there is any way around it. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Who cares about the british media publishing the photos or not? They are out in the internet to see for everybody.
With more situations arising like that, the british media will only get more frustrated, they cannot print what is out there anyway (possible customers will look/buy elsewhere) and Will & Kate will try to restrict access to their son despite calls for more photoshoots, almost the only way for british tabloids to get coverage.

To me it is quite telling that the british press lost out on any opportunity to cover George in Britain despite being loyal to KP's requests, the british subjects could only see George when leaving the hospital and on two single shots the Cambridges gave away (not even a front view on George), no photocall was allowed.

As a thank you the kid is being paraded around abroad, the Aussies get first coverage, and Aussie paps get first pictures of the family spending private time that they sell around the globe for a lot of money.

I'd be gutted if I was British tabloid.

Back
Top Bottom