Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of Australia - April 16-25, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He didn't think too much of his new toy Bilby, did he!?! ROTFLOL!!! :D. :D

Can not wait to see all the pictures later on this morning. One thing for sure, William and Kate were not kidding when they've said George is a handful. W/out a doubt, he is a busy boy just from what we've seen.

Bet they can't wait for him to start walking. ;). :D

He certainly didn't. :lol: Such a funny moment.

George is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see more photos from the zoo.

He certainly didn't. :lol: Such a funny moment.

George is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see more photos from the zoo.

You know, I can easily see Charles watching that w/an ear to ear grin and thinking...

It only took close to 32 years, but I finally have some payback for when he did stuff like that to *me*!!

:D ;) :D

You know, I can easily see Charles watching that w/an ear to ear grin and thinking...

It only took close to 32 years, but I finally have some payback for when he did stuff like that to *me*!!

:D ;) :D

Yes, like flushing an expensive shoe down the toilet and also pressing the security button!

Oh my gosh! I just saw the video of the visit to the bilby exhibit. PG is quite a character! He is just adorable. He definitely seems like he's already a handful and it's only going to get crazier once he starts walking (any day now)!

I'm very much enjoying and appreciating the commentary from SunLion and all of the other diligent forum members.

ETA: Does any picture from the tour top this one?! https://31.media.tumblr.com/86cff0130008a23b9fa03b808f107080/tumblr_n4behiZVdj1qjbtf2o3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 31m
#William & #Kate stroked a koala at #TarongaZoo #Sydney after the bird show - they head to Canberra later. #RoyalVisitAus

Oh my gosh! I just saw the video of the visit to the bilby exhibit. PG is quite a character! He is just adorable. He definitely seems like he's already a handful and it's only going to get crazier once he starts walking (any day now)!

I'm very much enjoying and appreciating the commentary from SunLion and all of the other diligent forum members.

ETA: Does any picture from the tour top this one?! https://31.media.tumblr.com/86cff0130008a23b9fa03b808f107080/tumblr_n4behiZVdj1qjbtf2o3_1280.jpg

I don't think so. What a beautiful family.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 7m
Doting dad William kissed little George's head today at the bilby enclosure

Zoo visit over, next stop Canberra-
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have finished their visit to Taronga zoo. The whole family will now move camp to Canberra, where they'll be based for the rest of the visit which winds up on Anzac Day. They're due to arrive in Canberra later this afternoon."
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11232364

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ij9s9XG7rw

Last edited:

It's been great fun Sunnystar.

Did you notice the Duke seemed to pull a face when he must have been told what it was he was feeding the bilby?

Mealey worms!

And only four hundred bilbies left in the wild. Great attention from the Cambridge family.

I notice Kate has no problem wiping George's drool onto her skirt! Such a normal thing all mom's do. Also noticed she is very careful to position the dress as she squats down.

George appears to be a very active baby...will give them a run for their money!

LaRae

Prince George's Fashion and Style

Prince George has evinced a preference for hipster chic (no hat, though) in an appearance at the Zoo. Wearing a pair of bright blue cargo shorts and a striped, short-sleeved polo shirt which accentuated his abdominal avoirdupois, George was channelling his inner Old Man in Miami Beach with the addition of tight and short black socks to his trademark Mary Janes.

Upon arrival in Canberra, George was seen to have changed into a pair of black shorts and a powder blue buttoned-up cardigan, but still wearing the same footwear. In keeping with the Miami Beach theme, he will enjoy an early-bird special for his tea.

This boy is just adorable and already has a mind of his own. I think he is going to be quite a handful for William and Catherine. Good thing they have a nanny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

This boy is just adorable and already has a mind of his own. I think he is going to be quite a handful for William and Catherine. Good thing they have a nanny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, he WILL be a handful - he is ready to GO. Had this trip occurred three months later, once he's walking, he would not tolerate being held.

Good times ahead for Will and Kate... best invest in baby fences and gates.

Baby George will definitely give Mum, and Dad a run for their money. I think he's already disliking being held; he wants to go (and he will, sooner rather than later) :D. He was adorable at the zoo, and showed his personality with throwing that bilby :lol:. He'll definitely be a handful, and I'm sure Grandpa Charles will have plenty of laughs, remembering when he was on the receiving end of his sin's pranks.

What wonderful photos from the zoo with scene stealer George! He is an extroverted gregarious and strong baby.

Is it just me or has everyone else noticed that William and Kate ever since George has arrived seem more closer as a couple and more confident as a couple expressing their love. :flowers:

They have what I consider a normal marriage as opposed to a dynastic or royal marriage.

LaRae

They have what I consider a normal marriage as opposed to a dynastic or royal marriage.

LaRae

Both are not incompatible. Sometimes its works, sometimes not ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDhka1Bi9Go

Video:. Kate attempts a heel click-
Instagram#

I guess she's very happy.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1m
After the am stroll with William, Kate was spotted playing on the grass with George & pushing him around in a pram at Government House

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom