The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Courtier

Shout is honestly such an amazing organization and I'm so glad that the Cambridges decided to get involved with them.

It's also quite humbling to see them so empathetic and focused on other people's issues, promoting a worthy cause. Probably the best PR available, to just be good human beings.

Old 03-11-2021, 06:29 AM
Administrator

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited School21 in Stratford, east London, today, March 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** gettyimages gallery ** video 1 ** video 2 ** rex gallery ** dailymail article ** rex gallery 2 **

Old 03-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Great to see that British school children are back to school this week. All of the little ones seemed to be enjoying their recess time in the fresh air.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Courtier

I love seeing Cambridges out and about together. I know it's been years of work experience for them together, but they are a very formidable team. Both talking to different people, even on a different paths, but then coming together, hand on her back, completely aware of where the other is. The cause or organization gets more focus, but they are still showing that they're a team.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=Fem;2379848]I love seeing Cambridges out and about together. I know it's been years of work experience for them together, but they are a very formidable team. Both talking to different people, even on a different paths, but then coming together, hand on her back, completely aware of where the other is. The cause or organization gets more focus, but they are still showing that they're a team.[/QUOTE]

I agree and as schools in the UK are now returning to in-person instruction, I believe this was an excellent opportunity to highlight this return to normalcy for so many children, parents/guardians and their teachers/staff.
Old 03-17-2021, 04:36 AM
Administrator

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge together with world leaders participated in a St Patrick'sDay video greeting:

** video **
Old 03-17-2021, 05:40 AM
Aristocracy

Their interaction with each other is so cute. Lovely to see them smiling:)
Old 03-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Super cute! I enjoy seeing them this way!
Old 03-17-2021, 03:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge together with world leaders participated in a St Patrick'sDay video greeting:

** video **
The duke's Irish sounds impressive. Good on him.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Oh my, that was cute It's nice to see them being this way with each other and celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:42 AM
Nobility

That was fun to watch, Catherine looks great
Old 03-18-2021, 07:53 AM
Administrator

The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge visited Newham ambulance station today, March 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** pa images gallery ** Pic 3 ** rex gallery **

** dm article: William and Kate speak to paramedics on front line of Covid crisis on visit to ambulance station..**

Old 03-18-2021, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

I see they have the same kind of weather than in Belgium !
Old 03-18-2021, 08:29 AM
Royal Highness

Has been raining all morning in large parts of the east and south east of England today.

I thought it was amusing that they spoke to the paramedic's father in Bangladesh. Very interesting call for him to take.
Old 03-18-2021, 08:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
This is a very versatile couple. They make everything they do look so easy but I have to think that they do their homework before the event to make it special for everyone they meet. William fits in so easily though with those that work in the emergency medical field and that's from being active in it himself. By choice. I always thought highly of William wanting to work for EAAA. To me, that showed me he's got a heart the thinks about other people and wanted to be of service to them in a time of need.
Old 03-18-2021, 10:20 AM
Royal Highness

Click image for larger version

Name:	Healing Hurt 1.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	302488

Does anyone think the photographer was deliberate in the framing of this photo? Seems a little pointed after everything that's gone on. Not only with Covid but recent BRF events.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:23 AM
Administrator

The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge paid a visit to the vaccination centre at Westminster Abbey, London, today, March 23:

** Pic ** pa images gallery ** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery 2 **

** dm article: William and Kate visit vaccination centre at Westminster Abbey to praise efforts of those behind Covid jab drive..**

Old 03-23-2021, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

As usual there are great photos accompanying the DM article highlighting the National Day of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey as well as other sites around the UK. Plus a photo of the enormous and splendid bouquet sent to the staff at Edward VII hospital from QEII.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:56 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you for sharing these moving pictures. I think the Duke and Duchess have acquitted themselves with lovely sensitivity and compassion over the past year.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
As usual there are great photos accompanying the DM article highlighting the National Day of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey as well as other sites around the UK. Plus a photo of the enormous and splendid bouquet sent to the staff at Edward VII hospital from QEII.
The saving grace of the DM is always their photos. It was actually a good article and looked like a very worthwhile visit.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duke of cambridge