Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 7: September 2016-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely. She is now doing full time royal work, she has her 3 children and theyre all going to school....

Duchess of Cambridge visited Pirbright Training Academy last November and spent time with the 101 Operational Sustainment Brigade at Abingdon Airfield to see first-hand how new recruits and serving personnel are trained.

"Today on Armed Forces Day, William and I would like to pay tribute to the brave men and women, past and present, serving in all of our armed forces, at sea, on land and in the air, here in the UK and around the world. Thank you for all you and your families sacrifice to keep us safe.

Last year, I was honoured to spend time with the @BritishArmy to see how they train serving personnel and new recruits. It was wonderful to see first-hand the many important and varied roles the military play day in, day out to protect us all, and I look forward to discovering more about the @RoyalNavy and @RoyalAirForceUK in due course.

C"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfOOrY6tWMo/?hl=el

Last edited:
Their twitter post (if you don't have Instagram)

From The Telegraph:
(...)

New pictures released to mark Armed Forces Day show Catherine visiting Pirbright Training in November, when she spent time with the 101 Operational Sustainment Brigade at Abingdon Airfield.

There she got to grips with some of the tasks demanded of new recruits, including hitching a trailer to an Army vehicle.**

The Duchess took part in training exercises and spent time talking to personnel about their experiences in the British Army.*

(...)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Middleton-revealed-shes-broody-Cambridge.html

Catherine left; holding the baby!!

It would be lovely for her to have a 4th; but William may not be so keen; so that's that!

Why do people start talking about the couple having another child any time Catherine is near a baby? Can't she enjoy it without feeling the need to add another family member to their own family? Why is it implied that William is the one who doesn't want it; it could even be the other way around... but imho it is most likely that both of them are really happy with their current family (size).

Her main focus is on Early Years, so she will definitely continue to be near or even hold babies in the years to come.

Last edited:
Why do people start talking about the couple having another child any time Catherine is near a baby? Can't she enjoy it without feeling the need to add another family member to their own family? Why is it implied that William is the one who doesn't want it; it could even be the other way around... but imho it is most likely that both of them are really happy with their current family (size).

Her main focus is on Early Years, so she will definitely continue to be near or even hold babies in the years to come.

Because Catherine does seem delighted around babies and has made a public remark that William doesn't want any more; Will has also made remarks like "don't give my wife any ideas" and "You're not taking this one home!". Etc. Certainly, she can just enjoy them; no, they probably won't have another one (especially given how ill it makes her), but it's not just coming from people's imaginations.

Last edited:
Thanks. To me those remarks come off as light-hearted jokes/teasing as he wouldn't make them in public if it truly was a topic they had very different views about in private.

You can tease about topics your (both) comfortable with not with highly contested issues.

Last edited:
William's made a few jokes about Catherine being broody and not giving her ideas. I can't see them having another child now: I think she wanted three because she was one of three herself. All three children are now at school, and William and Catherine are taking on additional royal duties, so I think they've moved away from the baby stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom