Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 7: September 2016-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't been doing much but what they have been doing feel right to me :) I really don't envy their position: only 3rd in line but with so much visibility. In any case really kuddo to them & the Wessexes!

These two have such a lovely energy about them - that video is precious. I love how they introduced themselves to the kids and said what their names were :)
Im sure it was highly appreciated by the teachers who are working so hard to keep things going.

I think that is brilliant. It would be so good to see or hear of a few more e-engagements on the part of William and Catherine over the coming weeks. Perhaps just calls and chats with various patronages or essential services?

I think a lot of the patronages won't be working at the moment or they themselves are working for home. And I think they seem to be keeping in contact but I doubt all are being promoted.

The entire family are being amazing. Them, the Wessexes and Eugenie (maybe Bea too I don't know.) Even Zara. Without their commander and chief and even Charles they are proving united.

I think a lot of the patronages won't be working at the moment or they themselves are working for home. And I think they seem to be keeping in contact but I doubt all are being promoted.

The entire family are being amazing. Them, the Wessexes and Eugenie (maybe Bea too I don't know.) Even Zara. Without their commander and chief and even Charles they are proving united.

Except, Charles has more than done his part as well....that said, yes, the entire family has been united during this horrible crisis, and it’s wonderful to see

Except, Charles has more than done his part as well....that said, yes, the entire family has been united during this horrible crisis, and it’s wonderful to see

Yes he has but he has been more remote.

Yes he has but he has been more remote.

Remote in what way, other than being in Scotland?

The CC is updated daily with information on the calls, video conference and video calls he’s making to patronages and offering support. “Publicly” as in posted on social media, the Cambridge’s have their video call yesterday and Charles has the opening of NHS Nightingale.

yes hes not been any more remote than any other royal. He had the virus and had to self isolate for a week.. but he continued to do his work. The Cambridges have made 1 real life visit, but mostly they have had to engage with tehir work on line...

Remote in what way, other than being in Scotland?

The CC is updated daily with information on the calls, video conference and video calls he’s making to patronages and offering support. “Publicly” as in posted on social media, the Cambridge’s have their video call yesterday and Charles has the opening of NHS Nightingale.

Yes, Scotland.

Wonderful to see the interaction with the children and the Duke and Duchess today.

Where he is is very far away. So physically he is though obviously dialling in to work. Like everyone now.

Since none of the RF nor people in general, can actually go out to work now, I don't really see what difference it makes where they are.. He's in the UK, he's working remotely.. so what does it matter if he's in Scotalnd or Windsor?

Since none of the RF nor people in general, can actually go out to work now, I don't really see what difference it makes where they are.. He's in the UK, he's working remotely.. so what does it matter if he's in Scotalnd or Windsor?

It was not in any way a judgement call, it's a comment.

Gert's Royals
@Gertsroyals
CC Wednesday:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning talked to residents and staff at a Royal British Legion Care Home, Mais House, 18 Hastings Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, via video.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge play video bingo with residents at the Shire Care Home in Cardiff.

That’s so awesome ! William and Kate are so good with people, so down to earth...

:lol: I have to say that virtual bingo might be a first for a royal video chat. Great to see the Cambridges interacting with the residents.

Ah ... bring back memory of when they did Official Chart in Radio 1 ... I still have wishful dream of them doing another radio programme, they really have a "DJ voice" (if that's even a thing :lol:).

Court Circular 20th May:
Kensington Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon talked to staff and residents from Shire Hall Care Home, Cardiff, via video link.

Wonder where did they learn bingo lingo ....
Now I start to imagine they play this on Christmas at Sandringham with the whole family including HMTQ and at some point "It's 60, grandma's getting frisky" right at her :lol:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge play video bingo with residents at the Shire Care Home in Cardiff.

What a lovely engagement, I am sure it brough a lot of entertainment and joy to the residents of the home.

What a lovely engagement, I am sure it brough a lot of entertainment and joy to the residents of the home.

Yes not every day you a royal bingo caller and its certainly a first for me ;)

"It wasn't as good as it should have been" says Joan.:D

That was hilarious! Glad the Cambridges had a good laugh about it!

William and Catherine are great sports joining in with this event via Zoom! I'm sure it made the resident's days.

Court Circular 3rd June:
Kensington Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon spoke to volunteers from Conscious Youth, West Yorkshire.

Their Royal Highnesses afterwards spoke to volunteers from Machynlleth Community Corona Response Team in Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom