Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 7: September 2016-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William and Kate said they were looking forward to the food in Pakistan when they visit on October 14.
Kate said she cooked curry at home, creating one version for their three children and another for the adults. 
But she added: “Charlotte is pretty good with heat.”

Via Rebecca English Twitter

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge paid a trip to The Aga Khan Centre in London.

William and Kate met Muslim spiritual leader the Aga Khan outside the centre, before heading inside to learn about modern Pakistani culture.

The royal couple are due to embark on a visit of Pakistan between October 14th to 18th.

Court Circular 2nd October:
Kensington Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning called upon The Aga Khan at the Aga Khan Centre, 10 Handyside Street, London N1.

Their Royal Highnesses afterwards attended a Reception at the Aga Khan Centre displaying modern Pakistani culture.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge subsequently received the High Commissioner of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (His Excellency Mohammad Nafees Zakaria) at the Aga Khan Centre.

Their Royal Highnesses this afternoon received Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Mr Thomas Drew) at Kensington Palace.

Last edited:
Court Circular 7th November:
Kensington Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning attended the launch of the National Emergencies Trust at St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2, and were received by the Lord Dannatt (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Last edited:
That’s really wonderful! The nurses more than deserve this!

The King and Queen of Bhutan visited The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation, this afternoon received representatives from the midwife profession

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation this morning held an Early Years Meeting at Kensington Palace

The Duke of Cambridge this morning received General Mark Carleton-Smith (Chief of the General Staff).

- COURT CIRCULAR || 20 NOVEMBER 2019

So looking forward to this!!

Now this is a perfect example of goodwill towards men (all humans) and truly shows gratitude to those that will spend the holidays in service to other people should they be needed. This is the true meaning of giving. ?

I'll mark this in my diary. Shall be looking forward into watching the queen of baking with the Cambridges! ;)

I have just been watching a Mary Berry programme and decided to do a bit of research into her (I love her shows so was interested).

She is a patron of Child Bereavement UK - as is William. I was pleased to find this connection. Another patron is Claudia Winkleman who is half-sister to Lady Frederick Windsor.

Yes, Mary Berry has been to several events for Child Bereavement with William. She lost a son, so this is quite personal for her:sad:.

:previous: Yes I noticed the same and the video prominently featured the christening photo.?

The part where William describes his children's reaction to seeing homeless people sleeping on the streets was sweet and heartbreaking..."why can't they go home"?:sad:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will travel to Bradford on Wednesday, 15th January, to visit a number of projects which support the community and promote cohesion within it, in one of the UK's most diverse cities.

This is exactly the kind of bread and butter engagement that I think W&C and H&M need to do a lot more of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom