Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family: Married Life

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thank you AdmirerUS - that link answers my question.

Regarding married life....did they ever announce if Catherine had chosen a china, crystal and flatware pattern. With the continual interest in her wardrobe, I'm sure many would be interested in her household items....without getting too intrusive of course.

I don't recall any details being revealed as to their choices. The only snippet I've read is that Kate likes "modern" things. I can't imagine what that means...MCM?, Ikea-like furniture?, stainless steel and leather?

I don't recall any details being revealed as to their choices. The only snippet I've read is that Kate likes "modern" things. I can't imagine what that means...MCM?, Ikea-like furniture?, stainless steel and leather?
I'm thinking along the lines of clean lines and polished wood. Classic Danish modern would be one thought.

Will they buy china and silver? I mean doesn't the royal family have enough already?

Will they buy china and silver? I mean doesn't the royal family have enough already?

Each "household" may have plenty of china and silver, but a new household being established may need some new. any which way, I would be surprised if any such details would ever be made public.

I would've like to hear about some off the official gifts the Cambridges recieved for their wedding. I was hoping it would've been like what we seen with Victoria & Daniel's wedding gifts.

An official residence might already be supplied with these things but I was thinking more about William and Catherine's residence in Angelsey. We know she shops at the local grocery store and that she cooks. Their residence away from London would also need to be furnished with dishes, etc.

Each "household" may have plenty of china and silver, but a new household being established may need some new. any which way, I would be surprised if any such details would ever be made public.

I guess at a good London household supply shop there was a secret table set up for private friends, so they could choose a personal gift to give to the couple for their wedding. But I personally don't need to know which china the Duchess chose as I'm a chinaholic and there is simply no more space in my cupboards for a new one. And I know I would be tempted...:flowers:

It is so nice to see really happy married royal couple. I just hope this marriage will last. I don't want to hear about any scandals and rumors about unfaithfulness.

It is so nice to see really happy married royal couple. I just hope this marriage will last. I don't want to hear about any scandals and rumors about unfaithfulness.

The British press can get creative when they feel like it.

Unfortunately, in this worldwide dysfunctional society, only bad news sells. If people are miserable they do not want to read about others who have been able to do it right, and who are happy.

^Unfortunately, its true!

I don't know how they can do it, if I'm miserable, I would not want to read or hear any bad news. It makes me more miserable, unhappy and to the point of pitying myself.
I don't want to be rude or anything, but those who are miserable and enjoy to contribute to the bad and disturbing news, to me they're rather masochist...they like to hurt themselves even more.

Last edited:
William & Catherine's marriage won't be perfect but the media will try to come up with all kinds of rumors. Fiction and juicy drama sells and the media know they have readers who will buy into it.

I wanted to wish Their Royal Highnesses The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge a very Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary. May they always enjoy lots of love, joy and peace and God bless their baby.

Yes absolutely, a very happy anniversary to them both. It has been a wonderful 2 years for them and I wish them all the happiness in the world. Now with a baby on the way, their lives are complete. This is truly a marriage that I feel will last, filled with love and joy. :)

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 2h
Happy wedding anniversary Kate and William, two years ago she was Miss Middleton, today she is a seasoned royal

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 1h
#royal #kate my understanding is William is on duty in Anglesey so there's unlikely to be a romantic dinner for two tonight!

Last edited:
Two years ago when it was the Royal Wedding. I recorded it on my digital box. And every now and then I would relive it and have a blissful day of rewatching the royal wedding. Sadly that came to an end today when my digital box died and everything else was killed. So no more rewatching the royal wedding! Well I do still have it on dvd! Its a very sad day!

Aw, go for it, Daria. Maybe they'll get a response back from the couple; wouldn't that be a thrill for them?

Aw, go for it, Daria. Maybe they'll get a response back from the couple; wouldn't that be a thrill for them?

Oh, you have no idea! They'll be fighting over who gets to keep the letter and take it home :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom