Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, they are making progresses. Victoria Arbiter tweeted earlier today that they haven't call Kate "Princess Kate" today yet (as they usually do:bang:).

National Media here calling her Kate Middleton at one point....:argh:

Come on, Baby C... Push it Kate!

I feel like playing the salt n pepper song "Push it" lol

The most important thing is baby to be born healthy. Too fast labour is not very good for it.

I beg to differ with you. My mother's water broke at 1:47 p.m., and I was born at 3:38 p.m. I was a perfectly healthy baby/child/adult. It took longer for my dad to get my mother to the hospital than it did for me to be born from the time her butt hit the bed in the delivery room.

What about calling her "MOM" already ????
Bye Bine

Anyway, they are making progresses. Victoria Arbiter tweeted earlier today that they haven't call Kate "Princess Kate" today yet (as they usually do:bang:).

Both the Canadian news apps that I have on my phone used "Kate Middleton" when announcing she'd gone into labour. The CNN app called her "Prince William's wife, Catherine."

National Media here calling her Kate Middleton at one point....:argh:

Yesterday, a portuguese reporter gave the news something like: "Countdown for the Royal Baby. Everyone awaits Kate Middleton's baby birth":bang::bang:

I predict a late afternoon, early evening baby. Perhaps around 6 pm, given that she's a first timer.

Yesterday, a portuguese reporter gave the news something like: "Countdown for the Royal Baby. Everyone awaits Kate Middleton's baby birth":bang::bang:

I read somewhere in belgian media "Baby Middleton" ... :bang: :bang:

The most important thing is baby to be born healthy. Too fast labour is not very good for it.

I was perfectly healthy. My dad said my mom woke him up 5 minutes before his morning alarm which would go off at 6am. I was born at 6:33am, so my mother was in labor for less than an hour. Luckilly the hospital was 5 minutes down the road. A relief for my mother who was in labor with my sister for almost 2 days, and they used forceps in the end. I came six days late, but when I came, I came quick. I laugh, because even though late, my parents had a dinner party the night before, and house guests. My dad came home when everyone was having breakfast, and nobody believed him when he said I was born. Look like a tomato in my baby photos first few days, though.

First time labors can run into 24 to 36 hours for some....so don't know that I'd be standing out in that crowd outside St Marys or BP.

LaRae

Both the Canadian news apps that I have on my phone used "Kate Middleton" when announcing she'd gone into labour. The CNN app called her "Prince William's wife, Catherine."

The tv channel here also call her "Prince Williams's Kate", but sometimes I see them slip and call her Princess Catherine... they immediately changed it back afterwards lol

Either way, they just call her Kate instead of Catherine

I predict a late afternoon, early evening baby. Perhaps around 6 pm, given that she's a first timer.

Isn't it already about 5pm in London or nearly? Its almost 9am where I am, and I think we are 8 hours behind.

How long will it take for the birth to be announced after it occurs?

CNN sucks. After the cock-up they did following the Boston Marathon bombing, why anyone continues to watch them is beyond me. All cable news outlets in this country are utterly embarrassing, Fox News more than the others, but still.

Sad, but true! :bang:

So now I have Push It by Salt n Pepa and the final countdown both going through my head. LOL Hurry Kate you can do it!

A good friend hopes she holds out till tomorrow, she is a royal fan as well, and its her birthday tomorrow.

Isn't it already about 5pm in London or nearly? Its almost 9am where I am, and I think we are 8 hours behind.

London is 5 hours ahead of the East Coast, so it's 4 p.m. there at the moment.

It's 4 here. God, today has went by really quick. Maybe it's because I've been stuck to my computer and phone

The OK Twitter is calling her Kate Middleton too . And it's the British OK version

She's been in labour for over 8 hours! And no baby yet?

Gosh! This wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom