Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news still hoping for a girl called Victoria best of luck to the Duchess

Best of luck to the Duchess - hope she has a nice easy labour.

Good luck and I wish her a speedy delivery and recovery.

I have just finished a night shift and I am buzzing. No way I am going to be able to sleep now, even though as a midwife I know this can take a long time as it's her first baby. I just can't sleep now, I am wide awake!

I wish her and William a safe delivery of their baby. :)

I'm finding it amusing how delayed my various news apps are with this breaking news.

Tonight I dreamed that the baby will be born today. What a freaky "coincidence".

At last - I hope she has a healthy baby.

Someone refresh my memory... how long are we likely to wait to find out the little one's names?

She's been admitted more than 2 hours ago...Looks to me like a natural delivery...

Push Kate! Push!

Poor woman has the entire worlds media waiting on her pushes! I feel for her.

Someone refresh my memory... how long are we likely to wait to find out the little one's names?

It could possibly be a while. William's name was announced about a week after his birth. Charles was publicly nameless for almost a month.

@BBCPeterHunt: According to Kate's spokesman, " things are progressing as normal". #RoyalBaby

It could possibly be a while. William's name was announced about a week after his birth. Charles was publicly nameless for almost a month.

Well that'll give us a few days of speculation on the name once we know if it's a boy or a girl! Thank goodness we don't do what the Danish royal family does and wait until the christening - I think we'd all be in hospital with exhaustion by then!!

well good luck to the duchess,

whatever early stage of labour means, with my first i went in early too and until i finally got into the delivery-room i had to wait 6 hours and it took 2 more - the second didn t want to be born, she felt so comfortoble in my stummy that it took almoas 2 days. the boys were quite fast though, one within 5 and one within 4 hours.
each one takes it time - so just be calm and wait.

Well that'll give us a few days of speculation on the name once we know if it's a boy or a girl! Thank goodness we don't do what the Danish royal family does and wait until the christening - I think we'd all be in hospital with exhaustion by then!!

Ah, but as it's the heir if Baby C was Danish and male we'd know the given name - either Christian or Frederick.

After staying up last night to watch the festivities in Belgium, I was literally just going to bed when the alerts started coming in. God willing all goes well w/no problems and a healthy Duchess and beautiful healthy Prince or Princess in a few hours time.

I can't wait to see the CN Tower and Niagara Falls lit up in either pink or blue in the very near future. The Blue Jays are in the middle of a home stand and play tonight at the Dome. How cool would it be, to be at the game tonight, look up to see the Tower turn blue or pink and you can say "I found out Prince or Princess xxx was born at the Blue Jays game when the CN Tower turned blue or pink." At least I think it would be.

Here's to everything going well and smoothly.

Time to move the bottle of non alcoholic bubbly from the fridge down here to the one upstairs in preparation for a very special toast. :D

It's just past midnight here on the west coast of Canada... am I seriously expected to get any sleep tonight? Is there live chat anywhere?

Good luck to the Duchess hope all goes smoothly. My cousin is coming over tmw morning were going to wait it out together. She's taping CNN till the official announcement comes on and possibly till they depart. Dunno what I'd do without her lord knows my DVR doesn't have enough space to hold that with all the William and Kate stuff I've taped

Congratulations for those who said the baby would be born today, 22nd!!!

Its morning in my country (it has the same time zone as the UK), so it wont be dificult to follow this labor and birth. I'm so excited now!!!!!!!!!!!

After staying up last night to watch the festivities in Belgium, I was literally just going to bed when the alerts started coming in. God willing all goes well w/no problems and a healthy Duchess and beautiful healthy Prince or Princess in a few hours time.

I can't wait to see the CN Tower and Niagara Falls lit up in either pink or blue in the very near future. The Blue Jays are in the middle of a home stand and play tonight at the Dome. How cool would it be, to be at the game tonight, look up to see the Tower turn blue or pink and you can say "I found out Prince or Princess xxx was born at the Blue Jays game when the CN Tower turned blue or pink." At least I think it would be.

Here's to everything going well and smoothly.

Time to move the bottle of non alcoholic bubbly from the fridge down here to the one upstairs in preparation for a very special toast. :D

As a fellow baseball fan (go Giants!), I must agree, that would be a very cool/neat way to learn of the baby's gender!

So she went into labour naturally while at KP and was in early stages when they arrived. Diana took 16 hrs with William and 9 with Harry so the first born usually seems to take longer

Ah, but as it's the heir if Baby C was Danish and male we'd know the given name - either Christian or Frederick.

Oh yes, you're right - or possibly Margrethe lol!

The sign changes TODAY at 16:55 from cancer to leo ... so if they want a cancer like dad Kate better keeps pushing!!!

@RoyalKateDebate: "KP waited until the Duchess had been seen by medical staff and was comfortable in the Lindo Wing before making the announcement."

My mother said that she also took way longer with my older brother (half a day! OMG), and with me, it went kind of fast.

Maybe the baby will not be born in the morning, but after mid-day probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom