CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe that Prince William and Kate Middleton are back together.

Last edited:
This could all be the newspapers speculating. I mean it's news of the world! Then again CNN picked it up. Who knows.

i think it would be great if they are back together and it would be a sign that perhaps he's seriously thinking of marriage.

Why Kate Looked So Wonderfully Happy In All Those Recent Photos

IF THIS IS TRUE ... now we know why Kate looked so wonderfully happy in all those recent photographs since April, she obviously knew something we DID NOT. IF she now has the UPPER HAND in their relationship she will be a dangerous combination for William in that she will be calling all the shots from now on and will threaten to walk out if she does not get what she wants from him. If he is indeed walking around after her like a lost puppy then what are we to expect next?

Whilst everyone was saying it has been a good thing for William to move on from Kate .... he never seemed interested in doing that as far as I could see .. when he got his freedom from Kate he did not seem to adjust and seemed to loose his compass like a lost ship ... his heart did not seem to be interested in looking for a NEW GIRL and he did not look happy at all with his new found freedom?

OR MAYBE this is a FAKE STORY ... I have no particularly disregard for Kate (in fact I like her) but I do WANT WILLIAM TO BE HAPPY and if that is Kate then so be it. IF THIS IS TRUE William and Kate will probably be photographed together again very soon or they MAY prefer to keep things UNDER WRAPS (cloak and dagger) for the time being. Believe me I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANY MORE ... William what is going on in YOUR HEAD?? Do you want to MOVE ON from Kate and experience dating other woman or is it JUST KATE. Reminds me like the Queen who once she set eyes on Prince Philip when she was age 13 THERE WAS NEVER ANYONE ELSE FOR HER. If the story is true Kate will not be prepared to hang around for another 4 years for William to make up his mind ... what will 2008 bring if these two ARE BACK TOGETHEr AGAIN.
4 Key Events to watch out for ...
1) Kate accompanies William to Diana Concert Sun 1 July
2) William accompanies Kate to family wedding Sat 21 July
3) Kate accompanies William on holiday to Balmoral August ?
4) Autumn events where do William and Kate stand NOW? (I like Kate and always have).

Are you kidding me CNN has nothing else better to report than this?

CNN is not the most reliable news source imo, usually re-reporting an article from a different news source. The CNN article quotes the Daily Mail as its source and the Daily Mail reads like a gossip column. Sounds phony to me.

He would have been stupid to let her walk. Hopefully he's come to his senses.

I'll reserve any other judgment until I witness their engagement announcement walkabout.:neutral:

I'll certainly believe CNN before I belive the tabloids or any message board forum.

Maybe the thread should call Press reports... or Rumours about W&Kre back together...;)

I said in one of he earlier threads that I did not believe that they had spilt. I still feel that way.

I don't really believe this is true. It could be but just because they went to some parties together or are hanging out doesn't neccesarily mean they are dating. JMO.

This could all be the newspapers speculating. I mean it's news of the world! Then again CNN picked it up. Who knows.
Yeah, but CNN also did non-stop coverage on Paris Hilton, so they are somewhat of a tabloid too now:lol:

Anyone got a link to this article?
Thank you

Oh no ! :neutral:

If this is true, I'm let down. William is soon in the age to marry, and that should not be with his sweetheart since he was 20! In my opinion, he should experience something new. I'm suggesting Madeleine of Sweden :D

I said in one of he earlier threads that I did not believe that they had spilt. I still feel that way.

I kind of felt that way too. I thought it might just be a way to get Kate a little bit more privacy, by telling the media that they split, and having Kate go alone to parties, or with her sister, and meeting up with William privately, out of the media's eye. But if it is back together, that's awesome!

I hope this is not true, I wish William would date other girls, but maybe he is like his father who has only one true love.

On Yahoo France, it only says they are 'seeing' each other again, which doesn't mean that they are back together. Perhaps the media went too fast on conclusions ...

It has been in virtually every news source since late last night. let's hope, if they do get back together, (which I doubt at this moment), they are allowed some privacy. :rolleyes:

I like Wills and Kate well enough but its a bit disheartening that just a rumour of them getting back together is knocking all the other royal news off the front page.

I wonder if it is part of the celebriti-zation of royalty now but its kinda sad. :neutral:

CNN, MSNBC, and other US outlets typically say, "According to <name of British tabloid>..." Here's the link for the MSNBC story and it attributes the source as the Mail on Sunday. I think that no one wants to be left out in case it is news so they all report on what the other agencies are saying.

Prince William, Kate Middleton back together - Celebrity News - MSNBC.com

I guess only time will tell if there is truth to the story.

I also dont believ its ture...although i must admit that i would like it to be true because can you imagine what the future of English Monarchy will be with some one other than Kate as their Queen?

I hope it's true!:)

However, I have a feeling this could this be tittle-tattle for Kate's presence at the Diana concert next weekend?:ermm:

Last edited:
is william really back with kate? or it is just a rumor.

If it's true, I wonder how Kate feels knowing what UK society REALLy thinks about her and her family? Some pretty nasty things were said about her (and her "middle class" family) once she was no longer the girlfriend.

If they are back, it could be a sign that he's ready to settle down. Sometimes men will break up with a girl they are seriously considering marrying to see if they can do without her. Maybe he realized he can't.

If it's true, it will be hard for them to go forward and forget all the things said when they broke up, like you explained BurberryBrit. Plus the advices of the royal family : "We don't want another Diana" or " You should think about what you going to do, if you will marry her" ... Hard to start again after that.

If it's true, it will be hard for them to go forward and forget all the things said when they broke up, like you explained BurberryBrit. Plus the advices of the royal family : "We don't want another Diana" or " You should think about what you going to do, if you will marry her" ... Hard to start again after that.
They were only the things reported to have been said by the media.
What, if anything members of either family said is only speculation!
What Catherine and William may have said is only speculation!
Whether their being seen together is any more than a deep friendship, is only speculation. :flowers:

They were only the things reported to have been said by the media.
What, if anything members of either family said is only speculation!
What Catherine and William may have said is only speculation!
Whether their being seen together is any more than a deep friendship, is only speculation. :flowers:

Understood, speculation :D.

If William and Kate are together again, I think it's pretty interesting that news of it came out after William turned 25 and came into part of his inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom