CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suposse Kate will stay in the Diana´s Anniversary.

hmm, I had an idea while reading the latest updates to this thread ... what if it was the merchants (such as woolworths who made all these engagement souvenirs) who contrived this rumor just to get their souvenir items sold.

I don't know about the photo's as such, however. It's possible they could have been photoshopped or they could have been old ones that they now decided to use and present as new ones. Or they could have even found people / models who looked a little like them.

However I wouldn't rule out that they still see each other socially. I still see some of my exboyfriends socially and it doesn't mean anything.

Also I wanted to add that it's not so unusual for friends of celebrities to make statements like what Wills friends seem to be doing. You might think it isn't right, but, I have friends who are celebrities and they very often tell me what I should say if people ask me anything about them. So, lets say for example, Wills and Kate really don't want people to know they're still dating, they tell their friends that "although we are dating, we don't want anyone else to know that, so if anyone asks, tell them no, we're just friends".

Kat, I think you are close to the money, not quite but close. I have a feeling the tabloids got some prankster story and now the world press like CNN pick it up because it is a potential money pit. I think they are certainly friends still, and according to good sources, Kate was definitely there at the party, but the whole story that appeared in NOTR about her and Wills being all over each other, this is very contrived, in my opinion. I think some prankster got out of control with the idea of making a joke on the media. Believe me, I love Kate and I am the first person ready and wanting to believe it is true, but I think it is not true. Logic tells me we are to be disappointed. :sad:

This is just another evidence of how silly this yellow press is... when you think it can't get sillier, something like this happens!!
An idiot (who's a member of another royal webforum...) sent an email to the Daily Mail, making up this story; they, of course, wanted to believe and the rest is history... as you can see, all the press is now quoting and copying the same story, without even checking it!...

I Have a very odd feeling thats its true They are both old enough to know what they want so I Say lets give them a chance , I Always thought they were good together. They both seem for the most part Decent People.

This is just another evidence of how silly this yellow press is... when you think it can't get sillier, something like this happens!!
An idiot (who's a member of another royal webforum...) sent an email to the Daily Mail, making up this story; they, of course, wanted to believe and the rest is history... as you can see, all the press is now quoting and copying the same story, without even checking it!...

Clarence House or Kate's parents should formally complain to PCC about what happened, I mean it. They have a helleva good libel case against the Mail on Sunday if they decide to take action. CH likely won't do anything, they never do, but if they wanted to on this case, they would win.

They reported tonight that Kate is Williams date for the event in August.

Telegraph newspaper online

Nothing new but an interesting opinion from the Telegraph on the possibility of these two exes getting together - written from the viewpoint of a reporter who broke up with her boyfriend six times! :eek:

I hope Wills and Kate don't subject us to that!

If I Were Kate Id go ahead and get with him why take advice from someone like this editor.

So I spent some days in the mountains with lots of sun but no computer and here hell seems to have broken loose...

Some memebers here might remember that I was convinced from the beginning that the split was not a real one. Needy fathers and/or charismatic but busy mothers often create emotionally needy sons who tend to stay with the woman who can feed their needs. I wouldn't wonder if William adores his darling Kate, but they decided it's better to give their relationship a bit more air to breathe - thus making the "split" public. Just my opinion, of course.

As for a happy future together - one cannot say in advance. Think queen Beatrix and prince Claus: even though they were in love for all their lives, he couldn't cope with the lifestyle he had to accept on marrying her. Other Royal marriages had their private problems which never became public...

Royal reporter James Whitaker was on This Morning talking about the couple reportedly being back together. He said he doesn't think that they are totally together again although they may be close. He mentioned if they do get back together William wouldn't be able to wait around they would be likely to get engaged.

I personally disagree that they would HAVE to get engaged. I think if they do get back together that they could carry on a relationship if Kate is willing to wait until William feels ready. If he rushes into a marriage he is not ready for I would fear it would not work

i agree...if they are back together i think we'll see an engagement announcement soon rather than later.

So I spent some days in the mountains with lots of sun but no computer and here hell seems to have broken loose...

Some memebers here might remember that I was convinced from the beginning that the split was not a real one. Needy fathers and/or charismatic but busy mothers often create emotionally needy sons who tend to stay with the woman who can feed their needs. I wouldn't wonder if William adores his darling Kate, but they decided it's better to give their relationship a bit more air to breathe - thus making the "split" public. Just my opinion, of course.

As for a happy future together - one cannot say in advance. Think queen Beatrix and prince Claus: even though they were in love for all their lives, he couldn't cope with the lifestyle he had to accept on marrying her. Other Royal marriages had their private problems which never became public...

I absolutely agree with you, that they never even broke up. I think that they "split" so Kate could get more freedom away from the paparazzi. I mean, if they got engaged and married, sure, the public eye would definately be on her, but it seems that the press is much more interested in taking pictures of the girlfriends than the actual wives these days. I mean, who wants their picture taken simply buying some postcards to send to friends? I think that Kate was tired of being followed EVERYWHERE by the paparazzi. They would probably follow her into the bathroom if they were allowed! I think there will be an official engagement soon. Once they're married, the paparrazi will leave her alone more, as she will be doing "normal" things much less and public things much, much more. Like, as HRH the Duchess of Whatever She Will Become, Kate will be going to official functions (I'm sure she'll become patron of some organization) and all the other good royal stuff that she could not attend before, and she won't have the time to party as much (if she becomes pregnant and a mother, she probably won't do much of that anymore) or go out buying postcards or shopping alone or eating, and most of the pictures we get of her will be at official events, so she's prepared and looking, well, official. Of course, there will be a lot of paparazzi photos, but I don't think it will be quite to the extent that it was before.

I don't think they are split already!!!!

Telegraph newspaper online

Nothing new but an interesting opinion from the Telegraph on the possibility of these two exes getting together - written from the viewpoint of a reporter who broke up with her boyfriend six times! :eek:

I hope Wills and Kate don't subject us to that!
They are clearly going to do just that, to keep the moderators busy, opening and closing threads! :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I want to believe they are back together, or never broke up, as much as anyone but I'm telling you guys, I think the story is bogus. It's made up by an attention seeker. I know if I start believing it, I''ll just be pissed off when it emerges it was all a stupid joke. Even the Telegraph is suspicious, thank god, with that editorial only saying "supposed" or "alleged". They will be wise to keep that line until more is known.

Once they're married, the paparrazi will leave her alone more, as she will be doing "normal" things much less and public things much, much more.

i wish this were true but i'm no so sure it will be. i think that IF they marry then she will be followed at least as much, if not more, than ever. we need only look back as far as william's mother...she was photographed doing everything. the public's insatiable desire to know the most intimate details of the lives of celebrities will make sure of that.

I absolutely agree with you, that they never even broke up. I think that they "split" so Kate could get more freedom away from the paparazzi. I mean, if they got engaged and married, sure, the public eye would definately be on her, but it seems that the press is much more interested in taking pictures of the girlfriends than the actual wives these days. I mean, who wants their picture taken simply buying some postcards to send to friends? I think that Kate was tired of being followed EVERYWHERE by the paparazzi. They would probably follow her into the bathroom if they were allowed! I think there will be an official engagement soon. Once they're married, the paparrazi will leave her alone more, as she will be doing "normal" things much less and public things much, much more. Like, as HRH the Duchess of Whatever She Will Become, Kate will be going to official functions (I'm sure she'll become patron of some organization) and all the other good royal stuff that she could not attend before, and she won't have the time to party as much (if she becomes pregnant and a mother, she probably won't do much of that anymore) or go out buying postcards or shopping alone or eating, and most of the pictures we get of her will be at official events, so she's prepared and looking, well, official. Of course, there will be a lot of paparazzi photos, but I don't think it will be quite to the extent that it was before.

Agreed. As disappointed as I was to hear the original break up news, part of me really beleivd that this break up was to quell the overbearing media on Kate. After awhile I thought it was just wishful thinking on my part. Now I am getting my hopes back up again.

I beleive also that they publicly announced their break up so that it would be a big story and then it would eventually calm things down for Kate. Notice that she stayed the biggest attraction on the UK social scenes, attended some of the same parties and showed up at the same places William was at.

It was an easy time to calm thing down, but with the concert of Diana, there is no way that William would not take Kate, and Harry take Chelse, so it makes their position harder. How do you explain that you invite your ex to such a big event. Neither of them have moved on with other people. It was really smart of Kate to be out with just pals. It still made William uncomfortable. It works on any man, especially if the man still loves the woman. Now we hear that they were dancing and all over each other and kissing on the dance floor in front of a crowd of people. William obviously didn't care that people were watching. I beleive they felt like, oh forget it, who cares, they're onto us anyways.

Here we go again. :flowers:

I am happy about it. I find Kate a very well mannered, educated woman who knows how to dress appropriately at official and non official functions at William's side or any event with the family. I love her sense of style. She is a classy gal.

I personally think that Kate and William needed a break and they tried to see if they could be apart. I am sure the Kate probably loved the freedom but it is a wise move on both parties to take that break. Kate got to see what it was like as the ex of a Prince. William saw what his world was like without his confidant and girlfriend.
I really really hope that they have gotten back together and that they do get engaged. I think that all this time they have been together that they do end up married.
I like Kate she has never done anything to make me not like her. I was a bit worried about her not getting a job after college but really do you think Diana would have gotten a real job or stayed a Nanny until she met her husband if it were not Charles? I think that upper crust girls do that in England and I could be wrong being in the USA but I have the vision that they tend to do part time jobs if any and than get married to a upper crust boy.
I hope this time next year we have a new Princess!;)
Michelle

LOL...I don't believe that anyone should get married until they are at least 30. But here I am rooting for Kate and William to tie the knot or at very least, get engaged.

Long live Kate & William!!!

How long do we wait till we open Kates Thread againa month A Year When they annoce there dating again Or are engaged???

When they're attending events together and we're sure this report of their getting back together isn't just a case of journalistic wishful thinking, we'll reopen the thread.

Well, I'm still skeptical. I don't want to get my hopes up again if it is all a practical joke. yesterday I was so excited thinking they were back together and then had my hopes dashed when it comes out it's possible it's just a sham.

Notice that she stayed the biggest attraction on the UK social scenes, attended some of the same parties and showed up at the same places William was at.
She was in a few papers, but certainly not the biggest attraction on the UK social scene. Catherine continued to mix with the same friends she had while she was dating William. Even if he meets and marries someone else, they will probably still bump into one another at social events!:flowers:

And she made the top covers of a few magazines, obviously people love her.
I really wish it is true they are back together

i wish this were true but i'm no so sure it will be. i think that IF they marry then she will be followed at least as much, if not more, than ever. we need only look back as far as william's mother...she was photographed doing everything. the public's insatiable desire to know the most intimate details of the lives of celebrities will make sure of that.

I think that had to do with Diana's wish to be photographed that much. So many people have claimed that she was hooked on the newspapers - she even discussed the amount of pictures taken of her on the Squidgygate-tapes.

Here's the passage from the transcript at: THE INFAMOUS "SQUIDGYGATE" TRANSCRIPT

GILBEY: "Sorry, Darling, I'm resting it on my chin-- on my 'chinless.' Oh [sighs], I get so sort of possessive when I see all those pictures of you!! I get so possessive, that's the least attractive aspect of me, really. I just see them, and think, 'Oh, God, if only....!!!'" DIANA: "There aren't that many pictures, are there? There haven't been that many."
GILBEY: "Four or five today!"
DIANA: "Oh!"
GILBEY: "Various magazines. So, Darling, I...."
DIANA: "I'm always smiling, aren't I?"
GILBEY: "Always!"
DIANA: "I thought that, today."
GILBEY: "I always told you that. It's the old---what I call the 'PR package,' isn't it? As soon as you sense a camera---I think you can sense a camera at a thousand yards!"
DIANA: "Yes."
GILBEY: "That smile comes on; and the charm comes out, and it stays there all the time..., and then it goes away again. But Darling, tell me, how was your tea party?"

End of quote.

I don't think Catherine is like that. But then - who really knows her that well?

As to the original thread "CNN reports......I find CNN increasingly becoming a televised rag.

I think that had to do with Diana's wish to be photographed that much. So many people have claimed that she was hooked on the newspapers - she even discussed the amount of pictures taken of her on the Squidgygate-tapes.

Here's the passage from the transcript at: THE INFAMOUS "SQUIDGYGATE" TRANSCRIPT

GILBEY: "Sorry, Darling, I'm resting it on my chin-- on my 'chinless.' Oh [sighs], I get so sort of possessive when I see all those pictures of you!! I get so possessive, that's the least attractive aspect of me, really. I just see them, and think, 'Oh, God, if only....!!!'" DIANA: "There aren't that many pictures, are there? There haven't been that many."
GILBEY: "Four or five today!"
DIANA: "Oh!"
GILBEY: "Various magazines. So, Darling, I...."
DIANA: "I'm always smiling, aren't I?"
GILBEY: "Always!"
DIANA: "I thought that, today."
GILBEY: "I always told you that. It's the old---what I call the 'PR package,' isn't it? As soon as you sense a camera---I think you can sense a camera at a thousand yards!"
DIANA: "Yes."
GILBEY: "That smile comes on; and the charm comes out, and it stays there all the time..., and then it goes away again. But Darling, tell me, how was your tea party?"

End of quote.

I don't think Catherine is like that. But then - who really knows her that well?
true diana did court the press but i think things are even worse now than they were then. IF catherine were to become william's wife i think we'd see at least as much of her in the papers if not more but you're right, she doesn't appear to turn it on and off when it suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom