Christening of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: July 5, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no.. I apparently read ten articles this month on Telegraph! I can't watch it.. Hopefully the Mirror livestream will get fixed on time..

Yay! I was surprised there wasn't a livestream link popping up at the Telegraph's website since it usually works here in the US. I'm glad to see one now.

Oh no.. I apparently read ten articles this month on Telegraph! I can't watch it.. Hopefully the Mirror livestream will get fixed on time..

You can still watch it if you use another browser or if you delete the cookies on your current browser. They use cookies to know how many articles you've read.

Last edited:
The telegraph live feed just showed people hanging out by a road and none of the arrivals ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

such a disappointment! you would think The Telegraph would have had a heads up on the proper vantage point.

I'm curious about everyone leaving on the video. Will the family not go out the same way as they drove in?

Maybe the cameraman decided to leave his camera in some random place and just went home :lol:

I think I've seen the same car driving in or out about a hundred times - I am afraid we may have to wait until the BBC news have cobbled together a full (albeit most likely very short) report later this evening.

It's so fun to watch Twitter blow up for the royals! Some private video of the arrivals have been posted #Princess Charlotte

I think I've seen the same car driving in or out about a hundred times - I am afraid we may have to wait until the BBC news have cobbled together a full (albeit most likely very short) report later this evening.

Well they have just done a short piece, the presenter didn't even recognise the Middleton family :whistling:

You're lucky. I don't even get 10 articles a month - pay or no read of anything on both The Times and The Telegraph from the UK.

I knew if I posted that, the picture would change!

Poor Pippa and her too much seen rear view. :ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO:

Hmm, I'm wondering if there was a time delay put on events, as there are now lots of videos and photos appearing.

Camilla had a very unfortunate moment with the wind and her skirts!

Little George is so adorable and nice to see the old fashioned Cross pram in use!

Charlotte did not like being awakened from her nap. haha

There was a time delay about 15 min. I don't know if it was because of the fact that the live stream should have started 3.30 pm but started around 3.45 pm. Anyway George is so adorable! I can't wait for the official pictures.

... and nice to see the old fashioned Cross pram in use!

Yes indeed - I was surprised to see it, but crm2317 was right a few days ago by suggesting a pram could be used.
They look a great family and Catherine looks wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom