The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marlboro View Post
I wish there had been a picture of Prince Charles with his grandchildren. I don't recall ever seeing one but I think it would be nice.
Agreed. I do think that would have been lovely. However, I absolutely love the picture of the Cambridges, the Sussexes, and the POW and DoC. I have a feeling that one might end up nicely displayed on Charles' desk or in the reception rooms of Clarence House. It definitely struck me as one of those pictures that Charles will have on show for a long time to come and rightly so as it's a beautiful photo of all of his nearest and dearest.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I suspect that we will probably be getting a Charles and his grandchildren picture come 2019 when there likely is a new addition to it. I actually hope we get an updated one with The Queen and the youngest members of the BRF as well.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Courtier

Overall these photos were beautiful and then newest one of the Duchess with a laughing Louis....oh my! What a beautifully happy baby and a glowing and besotted mother. I'm not in love with the photo of the five of them in front of the gray backdrop but it's not awful, either. The children are adorable. I think I just might have preferred a photo the five of them in the gardens or somewhere a little less...blah. Definitely my favorite christening photos so far from the Cambridges, though, with the exception of the "four monarchs" picture from George's christening. I have to say, George's grin and Charlotte's "little mother" touch absolutely made these for me. This is definitely a family that is truly happy and not just putting on a good show for the cameras.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Courtier

IMO prince William looks a bit like his cousin lord Frederick WIndsor, the son of Princess and Prince of Kent.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I hope Louis isn't their last, Kate still has time on her side for one more
If there is an intention to have four, methinks Kate will try sooner rather than later for the spacing. Given George and Charlotte are tightly spaced, Louis could use a close sibling, too. Though Louis' cousin (Pippa's child) would serve, too.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Majesty

I find Prince George to be all Middleton. Princess Charlotte is pretty much Windsor to me but Prince Louis looks about down the middle.

It’s nice to know the family keeps a private album of pics we never see unless they get leaked.
Old 07-16-2018, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
I find Prince George to be all Middleton. Princess Charlotte is pretty much Windsor to me but Prince Louis looks about down the middle.

Itís nice to know the family keeps a private album of pics we never see unless they get leaked.
I agree 100%.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Royal Highness

Wow, such gorgeous family photos. I love the way the Duchess of Cambridge is gazing down at Prince Louis in the photo where she's standing with the Duke of Cambridge, Prince George and Princess Charlotte while holding Prince Louis in her arms.

What a beautiful family. Diana PofW must be showering them with love and blessings in another realm. They are such a charming couple, and they have the sweetest young children ever. So very lovely. May God continue to bless this happy family.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...appy-family-2/

All of the photos are wonderful. Everyone seems to be in such happy spirits.

I think Prince George takes after his Grandpa Middleton, but he has the blond hair that comes from William's side of the family. Also, his legs appear to be slightly knock-kneed like the Windsors. Otherwise, dark brown eyes and facial features are from the Middleton side. Prince George's charm is a mixture of Windsor, Spencer, and Middleton obviously. At the royal wedding, Prince George wore long pants for the first time, but he seemed rather shy walking down the aisle with his eyes downcast, holding Jasper Dyer's hand. George's interaction with his cousin Savannah at TTC was the cutest. They clearly share a fun relationship. At other times in public, George seems as if he could do without all the attention. Princess Charlotte OTOH reminds me somewhat of a feisty Princess Anne, mixed with a strong-minded Princess Elizabeth, and a charming Princess Diana. Charlotte is going to have the press and public eating out of her hands, and then some!

It's rather too early to tell about Prince Louis. He does look as if he's going to have dark hair. It will be cool if he has dark hair and blue eyes. I'm glad to finally see pictures where he's fully awake and smiling.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
I suspect that we will probably be getting a Charles and his grandchildren picture come 2019 when there likely is a new addition to it. I actually hope we get an updated one with The Queen and the youngest members of the BRF as well.
I would think there's a better chance of it being later this year, in celebration of Charles' 70th birthday. Just like the Queen picture you referenced came out for her 90th birthday. So this November, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a picture of Charles and his 3 grandchildren.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I reckon Charlotte will be stealing the show whenever the Cambridges have family outings or events - she's such a sweet and lively little character. I'll bet it's great fun but hard work to spend the day with her, haha. She seems to be a very attentive and caring big sister too, I love the way she's leaning into baby Louis in the group photo. George has such a cute little impish grin on his face in the photo too; I really like the relaxed atmosphere.
Louis is a beautiful baby; he does remind me a lot of Charlotte at that age because Charlotte had the same complexion as Louis and similar eyes as a young baby, IMO. I think the extra photo that was released is actually my favourite, I can see why they wanted to release it because it's super sweet! Louis's happy little face is too adorable and I love how he's holding onto Catherine.
I do agree that it did seem like something was missing with HM and Philip not being there, but HM was there in her own way on the walls as Ellie Cat pointed out!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-16-2018, 06:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gorgeous pictures. The last one released really is a stunning portrait of a doting mother and a happy baby.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love all of the photos! I love the "extra" one they released of Kate and Louis. He seems like a very happy and loved baby! I think both of the boys favor the Middleton side of the family, while Charlotte seems to favor the Windsor and Spencer sides more.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:40 PM
Serene Highness

Louis looks just like baby Kate. There is a photo of Carole holding Kate as a baby and it could be Louis!

William kind of doesn't register much in these pics, does he lol? My eye is first drawn to Kate, then to Harry who is centered behind Kate (and looks very handsome) and then the kids. I noticed William last.

I think this is very much Kate's boy. George and Charlotte were for the crown, but Louis is their love baby, as my mom says. Similar to the Queen with Andrew and Edward. Kate is just radiant.

The Queen and Charles have to be so pleased! This is the future of the family with the Cambridges and the Sussexes. Very beautiful family indeed!
Old 07-16-2018, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I would think there's a better chance of it being later this year, in celebration of Charles' 70th birthday. Just like the Queen picture you referenced came out for her 90th birthday. So this November, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a picture of Charles and his 3 grandchildren.
That would be very lovely.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:30 PM
Courtier

Louis looks super happy. He's going to inject a bubble of joy into the family.
The other children seem relaxed and adoring of him.

All photos released are lovely.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Royal Highness

What a gorgeous baby he is, he is so beyond happy it spills out all over the place........I have never seen a happy baby like this before......what a wonderful picture that is, so priceless. So much love in that family, just full to the brim with love over flowing it seems......Catherine is in her own heaven being a fabulous mother and wife right now........William and Catherine together are really doing all the right things with their children for the future.....you can not ask for more then that.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Cute baby but I do hope this is the last.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Why even say something like that? It's no ones business as to their family decisions.

LaRae
Old 07-16-2018, 10:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

I honestly don't see it as any different then people hoping a couple will have more children. Or a child soon. Or so on. All up to the couple and them alone, doesn't stop anyone from voicing their opinions.

The new photo of Kate and Louis is beautiful. I honestly think it is the best photo ever taken of Kate. Both her and Louis radiating such joy. No photo in all the years of Kate has she radiated like this.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Looking at the pictures. George’s personality kinda reminds me of William when he was a young kid. Although it could be a little of Catherine’s personality too. I just see William’s shy, naughty and funny behavior.

Charlotte is a little sophisticated young lady that’s not afraid to let her hair down.

A.W. TOZER