Christening of Prince George of Cambridge: October 23, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the two new photographs will be released tomorrow?
In the Sunday Newspapers?

It´s you who didn´t seem to have read properly. I never said you had anything against certain Queens. But certainly you did refer to two particular Queens (Victoria and Margrethe), and I just doubted the possible reason you named why Queens regnant might have predictions against being photographed with a baby. By the way I didn´t write "restatement" but "resentment". Pleas read again!

I know what you meant. I don't have to read again and I use my iPhone half the time so I never caught the misspelled word. By the way look up resentment. It means negative emotions which I don't have any magazine emotions (resentment) against any thing

And again go back a few pages and start reading post which obviously you never did and I never made any predictions against any Queen or why any had any prediction so I am not sure what you are talking about. I replying to a comment ISH made about the queen not holding babies but for some reason you decided to only read what I was saying and took it out of context without reading previous post first!

You should read what you wrote again in last post as that does not make sense.

I think the two new photographs will be released tomorrow? In the Sunday Newspapers?

Yes there are Two more photos appearing in tomorrow newspapers:

@richardaeden: 'The Sunday Telegraph' @Telegraph is to publish a beautiful new portrait of #PrinceGeorge by @jasonbellphoto tomorrow

@theroyaleditor: 2 more official Prince George photographs set to be released for UK Sunday newspapers. Perhaps The Queen will be holding the baby in them?

They will appear online tonight.

I know what you meant. I don't have to read again and I use my iPhone half the time so I never caught the misspelled word. By the way look up resentment. It means negative emotions which I don't have any magazine emotions (resentment) against any thing

And again go back a few pages and start reading post which obviously you never did and I never made any predictions against any Queen or why any had any prediction so I am not sure what you are talking about. I replying to a comment ISH made about the queen not holding babies but for some reason you decided to only read what I was saying and took it out of context without reading previous post first!

You should read what you wrote again in last post as that does not make sense.

resentment remains resentment, its meaning is undoubted.
I explain things and you proof in your answers that you don´t get me.
But it seems hopeless, I give up as I don´t think we will ever come together...

If one of these pictures has The Queen holding George everyone complained about her not holding him are going to have pie on their faces. :lol:

We all know what picture they are going to release. It is George with the star of the photo shoot, the Queen's handbag :)

A beautiful picture of the Cambridge's. can't wait for a clearer version.

That's a great picture! William does look a bit strange, but Catherine and George are just great!! Nice pose, so relaxed and happy!

Are we sure that one more photo will be released?
It should be released by now, it's 22.15 o'clock in Britain: that's after 22.00 o'clock.

Some say with God Parents but has any Royal Baby been pictured with God Parents ever been made public?

I believe usually there's a picture of the baby/parents/godparents and a picture of everyone (baby/parents/extended family/godparents).

Are we sure that one more photo will be released?
It should be released by now, it's 22.15 o'clock in Britain: that's after 22.00 o'clock.

Yes they said Two photos in Sunday newspaper. Telegraph broke the embargo by putting that one picture on the front page and previewing it Sunday cover on social media

no mention or sight of another picture

no mention or sight of another picture

Most are waiting until at least midnight to show them like they should. The telegraph is the only British Newspaper who showed the fifth picture.

Okay, thank you for that information. I will see the picture tomorrow, I'm not going to wait til your British midnight, it's one hour later here, so that would be 1.00 AM and that's a bit late... The Telegraph broke the embargo twice now.. Don't think KP likes that.

That new one is absolutely wonderful :wub: Definitely up there with the "hands up" picture :D

Most are waiting until at least midnight to show them like they should. The telegraph is the only British Newspaper who showed the fifth picture.

no its in others. It was a newspaper review of the Sunday papers that showed it, not the DT itself. But you can see it everywhere now. But only the one

no its in others. It was a newspaper review of the Sunday papers that showed it, not the DT itself. But you can see it everywhere now. But only the one

Okay I see now other are showing. Maybe the sixth photo inside?

Okay I see now other are showing. Maybe the sixth photo inside?

it would be on twitter or online by now. The original reporter(s) could have made a mistake, or maybe we will get something during the Queen's speech.

The new photo is so adorable! It's my favorite of them all. :D

Im unsure about the copyright rules of posting pictures from twitter. so Im going to delete the messages, just to be safe. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom