Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have been pregnant together with the duchess of Camebrigde. I gave birth last thursday {it's a son called Jakob) two weeks early and we surprised everyone, they weren't expecting it (neither did we), babies are not to be programmed. Now I'm even more curieus to the baby of Kate and William. I feel now how they will probably will feel when their baby is born, it turns your live upside down, but it's wonderfull!!

Congratulations on the birth of little Jakob.:flowers:

Ah, lucky you indeed, Osipi. My employers know I'm a royal fanatic, so they'll hopefully cut me some slack if my attention gets somewhat diverted during the day.:D

"Not yet, boss, I'm watching the royal web cam of the hospital. The most extraordinary things has happened. A pigeon has landed right above the stone work emblazoned Lindo Wing.

No, no, I'm not reading too much Harry Potter." :p

So I'm back from my short holidays. Thank you Catherine for waiting for me! ;)

My guess is that a little prince will be born tomorrow (22nd)

elisabetteke Congratulations! Be healthy little Jakob!:flowers:

EDIT: Could someone give me links to live streams please?

Last edited:
Has anyone reported seeing a bright star shining in the sky above KP or St Marys? Anyone happen to pass 3 wise men on camels riding along the highway into London?

Has anyone reported seeing a bright star shining in the sky above KP or St Marys? Anyone happen to pass 3 wise men on camels riding along the highway into London?

Oh it was them ! Thought its was some Roms heading to Park Lane....

I had a pleasant and amusing encounter today with a lovely English lady from Worcester. We were waiting for a bus in Switzerland, and we fell into casual conversation. She had been out touring all day, and after a few pleasantries, she said, "Has there been any news about Catherine's baby? I've not heard anything since the BBC news at 8 this morning."

Of course, I was able to assure her that it was status quo, and in a very few minutes she told me the history of her family, one of whom emigrated to Canada a century ago, and what he did and whom his daughter married.

And then she explained that Worcester was the site of the final battle of the Civil War between the King's men and the Parliamentarians, and how the soldiers now swear their allegiance to the Queen so that no politician can tell them to overthrow the government, and so on, and she never paused for breath. She was quite elegant and charming, and she sure could talk! When we parted, I told her I would think about her when the baby was born.

Not yet, but I have already wrapped the myrrh in some baby wrapping paper with a smart baby blue bow.

Is the kid here yet? No?

Bored, now!

When you think that this child may not make its entrance for another week, everyone will really be twitching and bleary-eyed. Hopefully, he/she will see the light of day before Great-Grandma hightails it to Balmoral this Friday!

And I think I spotted some shepherds and sheep slowly making their way toward the Lindo Wing....

Last edited:
I've been a member of TRF now for 5 years and up until the Cambridge wedding, Mr. Remote here has had little to no interest at all. He had some interest in the wedding but quickly found other things to do. I slept in quite late today and while being handed my first cup of coffee of the day, I got all the latest information on Baby C. from him that he'd picked up from newscast here. Now that was a pleasant wake up surprise!
My fiance informs me on all things royal too, only the sad thing is, I already know about it before he tells me (following all these things on twitter, facebook, and here really helps). Of course I try to not let it slip that I know already, so he doesn't feel foolish. He knows I'm a royal watcher, and because he majored in history in college, understands a lot of what's going on.

Do you think our bosses would be just as sympathetic if we don't get too much work accomplished if we're still on Baby Watch for Monday??;)
I can tell you, that my boss will not be sympathetic at all, but my TAs will be. They know I'm on pins and needles, waiting for the big announcement. We're not allowed to keep our cell phones on at work (I keep mine on 'vibrate'), so it's very hard to sneak a peek and see what's actually going on.

My employers know I'm a royal fanatic, so they'll hopefully cut me some slack if my attention gets somewhat diverted during the day.:D
Lucky you. I wish I had your boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Child Cambridge, listen up! You are on my last nerve. I'm giving you 24 hours to get here or .... Well, I still have to figure out the "or else" part ... But you get my drift!!!!

LOL Yep poor Kate she has to wait for everything doesn't she? Congrats on baby Jakob a lovely name. I would love someone to turn up at the Lindo wing with some camels dressed as the three Wise Men it would be so funny. LOL So we are still waiting I hope she comes soon today would be good!

My fiance informs me on all things royal too, only the sad thing is, I already know about it before he tells me (following all these things on twitter, facebook, and here really helps). Of course I try to not let it slip that I know already, so he doesn't feel foolish.

Aww! How sweet! You let him think he's given you some news. When my husband tells me things about the royals, I already know, too, but I don't hesitate to tell him so! :lol:

waity katy... to get the prince, have the baby and god knows, to be queen. when he was handing out patience and endurance, she must have got triple her share.

Perhaps shepherds would be more appropriate.

We have to wait thirteen days for the Epiphany, when lowly wise men will bow before Baby C.

My fiance informs me on all things royal too, only the sad thing is, I already know about it before he tells me (following all these things on twitter, facebook, and here really helps). Of course I try to not let it slip that I know already, so he doesn't feel foolish. He knows I'm a royal watcher, and because he majored in history in college, understands a lot of what's going on.

That's really sweet that you want to make him feel good, Daria, but when you don't want to humor him anymore you just let him know that it's already old news to you!:D

Last edited:
I haven't even attempted to make a prediction on the Royal baby's arrival date, but I have a strong feeling it will be tomorrow. No particular reasoning behind it, I just feel that tomorrow will be the day. :flowers:

It's is July 22 in the U.K now and the Last Full week of July is here as we enter the Fourth week of Royal Baby Watch. A lot of People's predicted that the baby would be born this week with dates between July 22-July 27th be the most common predicted days, Will Baby Cambridge be born this week by week end, I guess we will have to wait see. Again I think this is the week and I am predicting sometime between Monday Afternoon and Friday Morning.

I predicted tomorrow or should I say today in Britain for the birth. However, my anniversary is the 23rd so that would be a good day for a royal birth as well. If we are sick of all the waiting Catherine is probably really over it. My first daughter was only two days late and it felt like forever!

I hope the baby comes today/tomorrow (22nd). Its my only day off for six days, and I want to be able to keep up on line with the news

There is a Full Moon tonight!! A lot of Babies are born when there is a Full Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom