Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread will reach at last 200 pages until the baby is born?!?

I hope everything is okay and that all are in good mood.

Stay calm, the baby will be born,...., sometime!

Hilarious article.
I am almost ready to believe it.

In Sidereal astrology, the sun currently transits the constellation of Leo from August 16 to September 15 (approximately).

Last edited:
Whoever wrote and decided to publish that dumb article should be run out of town. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think it's very funny, especially the last bit. :lol:

I do hope everybody realises that the 'Evening Harold' is not a serious publication. It's a comic/spoof/joke site ;)

I've said it before, saying it again, induction should not be used for anything other than medical reasons. For convenience is not a medical reason.

Very true!
Induction is not nice (big understatement), and in my opinion something to be avoided. I had one because of a miscarriage, and decided with my pregnancies that I would not let it get to that stage when my pregnancies were overdue.
If doctors in GB are like the ones in my country (the Netherlands), I don't think that they would induce her unless she is past her 42 weeks or because of medical indication.

As long as we are "musing and suggesting", I have a thought. I find it so annoying that the media continually refers to the Duchess of Cambridge as Kate Middleton. As I have heard Prince William refer to (more than once) as Catherine, perhaps those of us here on TRF could make it a point to refer to her as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. I would like to refer to Prince William & Princess's Catherine. But, I suppose we have to wait for the Queen on that? Or do we? At any rate, we could certainly forego the "Kate" and Middleton" nonsense. Do the media refer to Princess Mary as Mary MacDonald? I can't tell u how their familiarity and general disrespect of people annoys me. Thanks for considering my suggestion of respect for this little One's mother. And, Little Baby, wouldn't today be a good day?

ok. i apologise in advance for being irreverent, but this is just a suggestion for kate. :ROFLMAO:
Go ahead and take us back to the good old days.
Good for this to be played in the delivery room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would die to see a new picture of Kate´s bump right now. The date explains why her belly was so small...

Me too! I think pregnant women are so beautiful at all stages. Catherine really glowed.

The DM will more than likely be the first online newspaper to have an article about the birth thanks to their reporters on the scene. They always have the pictures, the info as soon as, they know how lucrative this is for them. The best thing is twitter.

They do seem to get/post more pictures than other outlets.

Not necessarily amazing. It's pretty common, most media centres seem to not film regular civilians without their permission, especially where minors are concerned.

In Britain? Certainly not in Southern California. If you are out in public here, your image can show up anywhere.

... Do the media refer to Princess Mary as Mary MacDonald?
They don't refer to her as Mary MacDonald because that was never her name. Before becoming CP Mary she was Mary Donaldson.:whistling:

That is one good reason. Smile... Have mercy for my mistake. I actually knew better. I am sitting on my sofa on pain med and preparing for surgery in a couple of days. Waiting for a royal baby does help to pass the time and so does my iPhone. Smile again

In the last few mins a whole load of police officers have been outside the Lindo Wing. And one policeman has been stud outside for nearly ten mins!

In the last few mins a whole load of police officers have been outside the Lindo Wing. And one policeman has been stud outside for nearly ten mins!

This has been through before. It happens every morning and evening there's an increase in activity. If this thread is going to be a play by play of the live feed everyday I think I'll log off until the babies born.

That is one good reason. Smile... Have mercy for my mistake. I actually knew better. I am sitting on my sofa on pain med and preparing for surgery in a couple of days. Waiting for a royal baby does help to pass the time and so does my iPhone. Smile again
Good luck with your surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery:flowers::flowers:

This has been through before. It happens every morning and evening there's an increase in activity. If this thread is going to be a play by play of the live feed everyday I think I'll log off until the babies born.

Yes, this is when Twitter / Live feeds are not welcome additions to Royal watching.

... I would like to refer to Prince William & Princess's Catherine.
But to call her Princess Catherine demotes her status - I think we in the US forget that. The Duchess deserves to be called a Duchess.

Im with you. If I want to watch the video of a closed door,Ill do that. Dont need to be told over and over again about the movements of fans, police or media.

...perhaps those of us here on TRF could make it a point to refer to her as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Her proper title is HRH Duchess of Cambridge. To call her Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge implies that she's either a divorced or widowed woman, of which she is neither.

She is not a Princess in her own right, nor will she ever be. The way the British system works women who marry Princes become Princess [Husband's Name] unless he has other titles, in which case she uses the female equivalent of those.

But to call her Princess Catherine demotes her status - I think we in the US forget that. The Duchess deserves to be called a Duchess.
It doesn't demote her status so much as gives her a title she doesn't hold. She is not Princess Catherine, British titles don't work that way. She might have been Princess William, but to call her that would be to demote her status, because she is also the Duchess of Cambridge.

I would like to refer to Prince William & Princess's Catherine.
Well, she's not Princess Catherine, she's Princess William, but Kate Middleton is not her name, either. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge should be the way she is referred to in print and broadcast reports, I agree.

Correct me if I am wrong but when The Queen Dies and Charles become wont William and Catherine become automatically the Prince and Princess of Wales?

No need to beat anyone up over commenting on the activity going on in front of the hospital. It may be routine, but not everyone knows that and at some point it will be the real deal. The same with twitter posts. Not all of us have access to the monitor or twitter which will be the first indicators of something really going on....when it eventually happens

Correct me if I am wrong but when The Queen Dies and Charles become wont William and Catherine become automatically the Prince and Princess of Wales?

No. They will automatically become TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge the moment Charles accends the throne, but it will be necessary for the new King to actually create William the Prince of Wales.

:previous:No, British Royalist they will become TRH Dukes of Cambridge and Cornwall. Then Prince William will be created Prince of Wales. Yet Catherine will still be Princess William, Princess of Wales etc.

Last edited:
NGaltzine answered this above me, but I just wanted to add that even when William becomes Prince of Wales, Catherine won't be Princess Catherine, she'll be The Princess of Wales.

Well, she's not Princess Catherine, she's Princess William, but Kate Middleton is not her name, either. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge should be the way she is referred to in print and broadcast reports, I agree.

She is only Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge if she is divorced. While married her name "Catherine" will never appear in her title until she becomes Queen Consort. Until that that time she has only the female version of her husbands titles.

NGaltzine answered this above me, but I just wanted to add that even when William becomes Prince of Wales, Catherine won't be Princess Catherine, she'll be The Princess of Wales.

Okay. thanks that what I thought. I know Catherine is not princess Catherine as only the children's of monarchs are given that title from birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom