Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine is probably one of the most relaxed she knows where the baby will be born! I hope she is getting plenty of sleep once the baby is here she won't be. LOL

So I'm listening to Ryan Seacrest at work and he just reported that the previous due date was a cover-date and the actual due date has been released as July 23rd.

So what would be the point of that? Pretending that the baby was due earlier than it is would result in the media frenzy beginning earlier and thus prolonging it. I can see some sense (if you wanted to throw people off the scent) in announcing that the baby was due later than was really the case, but not the reverse.

Anyway no date has ever been officially announced, so this person clearly does not know what he is talking about anyway.

This just in a few minutes ago from IB times....

Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess of Cambridge to Give Birth at Royal Berkshire Hospital? - Entertainment & Stars.

Whichever hospital it is, I wish the baby a safe and peaceful delivery. This must just get so overwhelming for Catherine. One can only imagine...

From the above article:

Her mother, Carole Middleton, told InStyle that she believed her royal grandson will be born under the next sign of the zodiac - Leo, which starts on 23 July. The due date was 13 July.
Really? Mrs Middleton gave an interview to this rag? Really? And disclosed the gender of the unborn child into tthe bargain? REALLY? :whistling:

As tempting as it might be to trick the press into missing the birth, I suspect the royal family would not be deceitful. I think that telling the truth or saying nothing is their only option in order to be honest in their dealings with people and for long term respect.

From the above article:

Really? Mrs Middleton gave an interview to this rag? Really? And disclosed the gender of the unborn child into tthe bargain? REALLY? :whistling:

These kinds of things are always bound to surface, true or untrue, gossip or not. I guess it's part and parcel of being in the limelight!! I would take it with a grain of salt. Mind you, I am no better by adding to the frenzy with my previous post! :innocent::unsure:

Some of the royal reporters are like beginning to freak out...bc of a article saying maybe she's having it in Berkshire...lmao...should they have people there just in case...yes...but will and kate are probably going back and forth from Berkshire to London in front of all their noses...its quite amusing....I really don't think anyone is going to spot them going in...this plan to get her into the hospital has probably been carefully planned out for months now...there is probably like some underground way to get her in...and even when she is she might be in labour for days. Those reporters should just sit back and keep hydrated.

P.S. I think will and kate and the palace are probably laughing over the craziness of the media waiting for her to go into labour...

Last edited:
When does that heat wave break in Britain? I recall visiting in August and there are photos of me in jeans and jeans jacket, and friends telling me it was hotter than usual there... :ermm: It might not be in vogue to have sympathy for the paps, but I do hope they know what to do in this weather; rotate men at the ready, keep hydrated - no caffeine, etc, etc.

It will only be 89 degrees here in North Georgia, with storms at one point during the day. Lots of cloud to ground lightning, but no tornadoes in the forecast (I give this report in case the backup hospital is in Atlanta.....:whistling:)

When does that heat wave break in Britain? I recall visiting in August and there are photos of me in jeans and jeans jacket, and friends telling me it was hotter than usual there... :ermm: It might not be in vogue to have sympathy for the paps, but I do hope they know what to do in this weather; rotate men at the ready, keep hydrated - no caffeine, etc, etc.

It will only be 89 degrees here in North Georgia, with storms at one point during the day. Lots of cloud to ground lightning, but no tornadoes in the forecast (I give this report in case the backup hospital is in Atlanta.....:whistling:)

There hasn't been an estimated time. Although they have said it's our longest heatwave since 2006!

Looks like we are having the same sort of weather Gracie! 92 and humid here today, but I'm not complaining, we (you and I) usually have seen much higher temps by this point in the summer. Although, we have had rain here for 21 of the last 23 days, and yes lots of storms in the afternoon. And that's the weather report if Columbia is the back up to the back up! And we all have AC here in the south.

Some of the royal reporters are like beginning to freak out...bc of a article saying maybe she's having it in Berkshire...lmao...should they have people there just in case...yes...but will and kate are probably going back and forth from Berkshire to London in front of all their noses...its quite amusing....I really don't think anyone is going to spot them going in...this plan to get her into the hospital has probably been carefully planned out for months now...there is probably like some underground way to get her in...and even when she is she might be in labour for days. Those reporters should just sit back and keep hydrated.

P.S. I think will and kate and the palace are probably laughing over the craziness of the media waiting for her to go into labour...

I actually was surprised one or more had not rented a plane or something to buzz Bucklebury Manor and see if they could see anything. The pool is in not tucked into shrubs or anything. Of course, if they published photos they would be chastised - but I had thought they would try to do some aerial investigation in any case.

So the wait continues. I guess the baby could be coming any day now.

.. she won't be present at the birth; probably won't even visit in hospital.

You have to look for another reason ;)

Why would she not visit at the hospital? Unlike any other great grand children she has, this one is The Heir(ess).

got me thinking now... wonder how many photogs have wives about to pop waiting at home and at this moment only want to be with them or you know, newly pregnant themselves waiting in the heat for something. anything. to happen.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 6m
Palace officials are insisting that Kate will be giving birth in the Lindo Wing, not in Berkshire.

I've got a feeling now that the baby is not due until next week. I also think that if that is the case, Catherine will return to London at the weekend to prepare to go into the London hospital, rather that wait things out in Berkshire.

Looks like we are having the same sort of weather Gracie! 92 and humid here today, but I'm not complaining, we (you and I) usually have seen much higher temps by this point in the summer. Although, we have had rain here for 21 of the last 23 days, and yes lots of storms in the afternoon. And that's the weather report if Columbia is the back up to the back up! And we all have AC here in the south.

Yes, even our schools have AC as they begin in mid-August here. I was just on the Weather Channel looking at the 10 day forecast for London - 84 for the next day or two, 78 on Saturday, back to 87 for early next week. But it goes down to mid-50's and low 60's at night, so they CAN sleep comfortably. I suppose that's hot if you are not used to it, but to us on the East Coast of the U.S. that's makes us giggle. ;)

BTW, I think either tomorrow, Friday July 19th or Saturday, July 20th are the days to watch. Just a gut now.

Last edited:
Why would she not visit at the hospital? Unlike any other great grand children she has, this one is The Heir(ess).

She almost NEVER visits anyone in hospital (Philip last month an exception), as her visit causes too much of a stir, with security, press. Too much uproar to the hospital and its other patients. :flowers:

For the same reason, she does not go to many events, such as events for foreign royals, weddings of minor royals, etc. It's a sacrifice for her to know when she has to stay away.

She almost NEVER visits anyone in hospital (Philip last month an exception), as her visit causes too much of a stir, with security, press. Too much uproar to the hospital and its other patients. :flowers:

For the same reason, she does not go to many events, such as events for foreign royals, weddings of minor royals, etc. It's a sacrifice for her to know when she has to stay away.

When Catherine's Pregnancy was announced back in December. HM Did Actually visit Catherine in hospital!

ITN News » Royal Baby: The Queen and Middletons visit pregnant Kate

And here's a video also!https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=I_qQqBnG3HWrFoXjZQwolA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.ZGU

Maybe the baby is waiting for July 29th. The day his/her grandparents were married!

What DO those paps do all day? I'll bet they're all playing Words with Friends on their phones. If anyone comes up with a word even remotely having to do with birth or royalty, I'll bet that phone gets flung across the road. :D

What DO those paps do all day? I'll bet they're all playing Words with Friends on their phones. If anyone comes up with a word even remotely having to do with birth or royalty, I'll bet that phone gets flung across the road. :D

Someone said it was much more intense when William was born, Kind of hard to believe It was mire intense then. Maybe it has to do with internet, social media, Cable news channels and entertainment shows.

Overdue almost 1 week now and I really am getting impatient if I was a journalist and had been there waiting for 2-3 weeks by now I think I would be close to despair lets hope they reward their patience with some good pictures when they come out

any guesses for how much longer? the school holidays start next week and alot of Brits will be on holiday out of the country so hopefully by this weekend

Overdue almost 1 week now and I really am getting impatient if I was a journalist and had been there waiting for 2-3 weeks by now I think I would be close to despair lets hope they reward their patience with some good pictures when they come out

any guesses for how much longer? the school holidays start next week and alot of Brits will be on holiday out of the country so hopefully by this weekend

we don't know Catherine estimated due date, They never confirmed any real due date, they have only ever said Mid-July and that was it. Anything else is false and is/was not confirmed. For all we know Catherine Estimated Due Date could be tomorrow.

Any unconfirmed due dates of July 11th, July 13th and now July 23rd were all made up, false and none of them were confirmed.

I'm not sur how accurate this is, probably a hoax, but Prince Harry's Facebook has a post today that they" think" Kate is going into labor and will post more later.
Proabably posted by someone else just to cause a stir. but I thought I'd mention it here!:flowers:

I'm not sur how accurate this is, probably a hoax, but Prince Harry's Facebook has a post today that they" think" Kate is going into labor and will post more later.
Proabably posted by someone else just to cause a stir. but I thought I'd mention it here!:flowers:

Prince Harry doesn't have a Facebook account. That is a parody page not real.

That is just a fan page, made by fans! They said earlier in the week the exact same thing!!!! DEFO NOT True!

Maybe Harry will come out the front door of the hospital holding the newborn and introducing his new relative to the world. That would be a picture a journalist would love.
An "angle" dreamed up in journalist heaven. Uncle Harry with rosy cheeks and impish grin, and baby with rosy cheeks--well, no impish grin yet.

I think all the papers and reporters who think they got the correct due dates thinking their sources are correct are wrong...I think she is probably due today...but I really hope after the baby is born he says the due date so he can make the papers who were so sure of themselves look stupid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom