Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal baby news: Kate Middleton's due date is special day for our royal reporter Victoria Murphy-
Royal baby news: Kate Middleton's due date is special day for our royal reporter Victoria Murphy - Mirror Online

Congratulations to Royal Reporter, Victoria Murphy on the birth of her baby girl.

"The Mirror’s own Queen Victoria has given birth – on the Duchess of Cambridge’s due date.

Royal reporter Victoria Murphy, 29, brought 7lb 2oz Isobel Aoife Anderson into the world three days earlier than expected on Saturday, with fiance Gary Anderson at her side."

I was thinking if they chose Alice which was Prince Philip's mothers name they aren't likely to chose Julia as well.

Julia is a beautiful classic name which would be very appropriate for a July baby.

Diana claimed that she was induced with William to fit in with Charles' polo commitments.

Did she? How typical. I wouldn't believe that for a moment.

Julia is a beautiful classic name which would be very appropriate for a July baby.

Did she? How typical. I wouldn't believe that for a moment.

I think the idea is to ask if Diana really said that? If so, I doubt she would lie about such a special and personal time in her life like that.

I think the idea is to ask if Diana really said that? If so, I doubt she would lie about such a special and personal time in her life like that.

:whistling: maybe not lie about it; but - uhm - adjusting the facts to her purpose (which was to put down Charles, and to be the brave victim of a cruel royal familie). Diana was certainly good at making people believe in her side of stories!)

:whistling: maybe not lie about it; but - uhm - adjusting the facts to her purpose (which was to put down Charles, and to be the brave victim of a cruel royal familie). Diana was certainly good at making people believe in her side of stories!)

Well, I don't know. I just don't think she would lie about that, if true.

Actually it is the very type of lie she would tell - at the height of the War of the Wales.

The story is in a number of biographies but goes against the reports of the birth from the time.

Oh, well if it's true, then that's what happens when one is angry. Then again, there was so much made up stuff in the media that unfortunately and unfairly stuck.

From what I have read and heard Diana say is that Charles was by her side and happily supported her throughout the births of William & Harry. A beautiful time in their lives and now it's William's turn. Exciting thing to see.

I'm hoping the baby will be born on the 19th of July as that is the date of my Mother's birthday. As a lifelong Royalist she would be absolutely thrilled if a future monarch arrived on her birthday.
Although i have no strong preferences boy or girl, if it is a boy i'd love him to be named Arthur, and for a girl, Elizabeth or Victoria.

As the platitude goes 'as long as it's healthy'...

Via Twitter: @RoyalKateDebate: RT @CarolynDurand A palace spokesman says The Duke of Cambridge not due back for search and rescue duties in North Wales for 'a few days'

Yes, I do think Catherine is very close to giving birth.

Maybe when I wake up in the morning there will be some news......

I'm checking every couple of hrs ,still sticking with her delivering a son!

Is it true to say, baby Girls are late and boys are early?

Last edited:
I'm checking every couple of hrs ,still sticking with her delivering a son!

Lately I have been thinking that Catherine is going to give birth to a boy also for a few reasons. One thing I notice is which is kind of interesting about Women's in the Royal Family in recent time who gave birth to a heir is that their first child usually seem to be a Boy. I know that this may not have any real meaning but do you notice something hers?

The Gender of the first Child if the last 7 Queens/Consorts/Princess of Wales:

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz: Boy
Queen Victoria: Girl
Queen Alexandra: Boy
Queen Mary: Boy
Queen Mother: Girl
Queen Elizabeth: Boy
Princess Diana: Boy

Last edited:
99.99% of people are saying G I R L.

The odds of 1% for a boy, are too heavily stacked against a boy! The Duchess might only ever have daughters.

If you do the maths, there is no chance of a boy for Kate.

99.99% of people are saying G I R L.

The odds of 1% for a boy, are too heavily stacked against a boy! The Duchess might only ever have daughters.

If you do the maths, there is no chance of a boy for Kate.

Really? I have actually seen more peoples say it going to be a boy. Really it is 50/50 but there are (at least in the U.S) there are more boy births then Girls but only by a sliver.

Also ut 50/50 because William has Brother and Catherine has 1 sister and 1 Brother.

Lately I have been thinking that Catherine is going to give birth to a boy also for a few reasons. One thing I notice is which is kind of interesting about Women's in the Royal Family in recent time who gave birth to a heir is that their first child usually seem to be a Boy. I know that this may not have any real meaning but do you notice something hers?

The Gender of the first Child if the last 7 Queens/Consorts/Princess of Wales:

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz: Boy
Queen Victoria: Girl
Queen Alexandra: Boy
Queen Mary: Boy
Queen Mother: Girl
Queen Elizabeth: Boy
Princess Diana: Boy
And Queen Victoria was the only of these who had both boys and girls.

And Queen Victoria was the only of these who had both boys and girls.

That is no true, They all gave birth to both Boys and Girls except for The Queen Mother and Princess Diana.

Charlotte: 9 Boys and 7 Girls
Victoria: 5 Girls and 4 Boys
Alexandra: 3 Boys and 3 Girls
Mary 5 Boys and 1 Girl
Elizabeth The Queen Mother: Two Girls
Queen Elizabeth 3 Boys and 1 Girl
Princess Diana: 2 Boys

Last edited:
Is it true to say, baby Girls are late and boys are early?
I never believe that myths. Its always 50/50, it doesn't matter if the baby is boy or girl, when he/she feels like it, he/she will be born.
(Leonor and Estelle were both born early, just for a matter of fact)

Be it boy or girl.. I wish the duchess a safe and uneventful delivery!

What if Carole Middleton was punking everyone when she allegedly said the baby would be a Leo? She knew that people would assume she meant the zodiac sign. But, in reality, she meant that the baby was a boy and would be called Leo. Sure, Leopold is more of a family name with the Belgian RF but Kate's had her heart set on a little boy named Leo since she saw "Titanic" over and over at the cinema due to her mad crush on Leo DiCaprio.

Why yes, I could write for the Daily Mail...

That is no true, They all gave birth to both Boys and Girls except for The Queen Mother and Princess Diana.

Charlotte: 9 Boys and 7 Girls
Victoria: 5 Girls and 4 Boys
Alexandra: 3 Boys and 3 Girls
Mary 5 Boys and 1 Girl
Elizabeth The Queen Mother: Two Girls
Queen Elizabeth 3 Boys and 1 Girl
Princess Diana: 2 Boys

Your right. I wanted to say Queen Victoria was the only who had a gril first and later also boys. The other's whio had both boys and girls all had a boy as first.

Ask the experts ----

As we don't really know the 'due date' for sure? Could the doctors, technically, allow Kate to go to a Thursday, 1 August birth, before considering their options?

Last edited:
What if Carole Middleton was punking everyone when she allegedly said the baby would be a Leo? She knew that people would assume she meant the zodiac sign. But, in reality, she meant that the baby was a boy and would be called Leo. Sure, Leopold is more of a family name with the Belgian RF but Kate's had her heart set on a little boy named Leo since she saw "Titanic" over and over at the cinema due to her mad crush on Leo DiCaprio.

Why yes, I could write for the Daily Mail...

:lol: but you need to add more venom before you got that job.

would that Leo name after Leonardo diCaprio be a sellout to Hollywood? Probably, and so it won't happen on Granny's watch. UK probably would not like a Germanic name like Leopold--at least not in the older population which watches reruns of "Mrs. Miniver" and other WWII dramas. The younger generation of men was decimated in WWI with Germans, too, as we saw in "Downton Abbey" (except that it was worse than in Downton). Not likely to choose a Germanic name. "Leonardo" is Italian but that's not likely either.

In my opinion you should be ashamed if you work for the Daily Mailonline. I have never taken them serious and they have never been accurate or checked for facts (Obviously!) especially after some of their stories from last year (not related to the royal family). But I will say some of their articles on the Ann Curry/TODAY Show fallout were kind of entertaining but they just adding fuel to the fire and not checking for facts and accuracy which they are not known for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom