Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thankfully conception doesn't appear to be a problem for W&K. Once baby c comes, there will be less pressure to produce the spare now that the Tindall's baby is coming up next.)[/QUOTE]

Why would there be less pressure (from media) to produce a spare with the Tindall's having a child? Zara will be 15th in line to succession after William's child is born, placing her child as 16th in line. Her children have nothing to do with producing a "spare" in the event something happened to this child. Zara will only move further down the line of succession as time goes on as will her children. At this point, Harry is still the "spare" and will remain so until they have more children.

I had to think about it - but I think what was meant (correct me if wrong) was that the Tindall baby will be enough of a distraction that the world will not be on active watch (with baited breath) for Cambridge child #2. There is some merit to that thought. :)

Erm I think not, I would say 99% of the world don't know who Zara Tindall is let alone care about her baby enough to not pay attention to a Cambridge No2.

I was wondering who has been everybody favorite Royal Reporter/Correspondent during Catherine Pregnancy? Or if you have Twitter page what page do you check the most?

My favorite have been Victoria Arbiter, Richard Palmer, Paul Harrison.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 24m
No sign of Kate in labour yet but Camilla says: "We are very excited, immensely looking forward to it and waiting for the phone call.”

I was just thinking the other day that the Media was a lot more respectable back when the Queen gave birth to her First Child. And The Queen was Heir Presumptive and Charles was Second in line and in direct line for the throne.

Also there was a discussion going on just recently on Twitter about whether the media and the level of interest is more intense surrounding this birth then the birth of Prince William? Some said it was a lot more intense before and when William was Born then it is now.

Well there was a lot less media in 1948 and even in 1982 than we have today. Now there is 24 hr news channels, the internet and social media all needing to be fed even if there is nothing new or newsworthy to report. Gather a bunch of reporters together and if there is no story to report they will report on how there are a bunch of reporters gathered together with nothing to report. The airwaves and the ether must never be empty even if it is all just sillieness. We have a lot more media these days but I doubt we actually get more news and what we do get is not necessarily well researched and thought out because reporters do not take the time to check for accuracy in their rush to be "first" even if only by a millisecond.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 15m

Prince Charles -- poised to be a grandad for the first time -- on the imminent birth: Well, it won't be
long now." #RoyalBaby

No baby yet...

There's a chance I'll spend my holidays checking news on my phone all the time. ;)

I'm going away tomorrow morning and I have a wedding on sat, I really hope she doesn't have it over the weekend!!! Cos I won't be near a tv!!!! I know I can't stop it! But I just hope it doesn't!!!

I'm going away tomorrow morning and I have a wedding on sat, I really hope she doesn't have it over the weekend!!! Cos I won't be near a tv!!!! I know I can't stop it! But I just hope it doesn't!!!

And I hope baby will be born by Monday because I'm going on holidays then ;)

And I hope baby will be born by Monday because I'm going on holidays then ;)

We might be lucky, there are a lot of rumours floating around tonight on twitter, it might be nothing. But then again it might be something! Nothing on the news as of yet! #waitinggame #ticktock!

We might be lucky, there are a lot of rumours floating around tonight on twitter, it might be nothing. But then again it might be something! Nothing on the news as of yet! #waitinggame #ticktock!

There have been a lot of rumours floating around on twitter for awhile. That's what twitter is for.

Tonight seems like a perfect time to ave a baby. Especially for those who came up with 11th being a due date

There have been rumours on twitter all week, If they keep it up they will of course eventually be right and then the authors can congratulate themselves.

When in Seattle I usually got lost in the Swedish Hospital complex. So many tunnels and elevated walkways between buildings. Probably helipad on top of a building, not necessarily the main building. Elevators that go part way up, with long hall transfers to other elevators. Elevators that are "staff only".
Utility elevators.
Not to speak of vehicles not usually used by Kate, including delivery to basement. Maybe all that would not dissuade the press? I don't know.

Just got a msg on fb ,William left Wales for,London and helicopter is missing
....news alert...news alert...so,she was at hospital on Monday for a checkup..we never knew....

Just got a msg on fb ,William left Wales for,London and helicopter is missing
....news alert...news alert...so,she was at hospital on Monday for a checkup..we never knew....

Where did you read this? From a Facebook page or just a friend who sent it?

I did read that Catherine went in for a checkup on Monday.

No friend , sent on my Facebook page....we shall see
True or false?

She's real close....

If it's true, will they announced it any time soon or in the morning? It's almost midnight in UK

This maybe it gang!!!!;))))))

Ya think the royal waters have popped?

That son is ready to meet the firm?!

I'd guess that if she was in for a check-up on Monday, she is already overdue.
Perhaps Bastille Day, after all. (hope no one "loses the head"):lol:

This maybe it gang!!!!;))))))

Ya think the royal waters have popped?

That son is ready to meet the firm?!

If the baby is born in the middle of the night say like 3 or 4 will BP and CH make a announcement on website and twitter or will they wait until sunlight breaks around 7-8?

I live in the mountain timezones of the U.S which is 7 hours behind London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom