Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an article that shows how they were related. It says that her and Carole have exchanged Christmas cards since she moved to Australia in the 1970's. The cousin is a 72 year old pensioner.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

According to the family tree in it, Carole's father and the woman's mother were sister and brother, so Carole and her would be first cousins.

Apparently there was a false alarm today when a helicopter and ambulance were seen at Kensington Palace, but it was just a routine medical transport. (In the flurry of recent articles, I believe I read that the palace grounds are leased for use as a helipad.)

According to nature she might be right, but there is also a good possibility to have the baby two weeks later than due date.
Up till July 27th everything is possible.
My granddaughter even was due around August 6th and came safely on August 25th

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 3h
#CNNI 1150BST: Pr William's cousin tells me the family's "ecstatic" about the #RoyalBaby, discusses protection against scrutiny

Max interviewed Peter Phillips. I'm looking for the video at the moment.

Royal Babies ---- 10 JULY 2013

Today on ITV from 10:35pm to 11:35pm

Nothing unites the nation in celebration like the birth of a royal baby, whose destiny is one day to be King or Queen. Following the announcement that Kate and William are expecting their first child, this programme takes a look at royal pregnancies, births and babies. There is an insight into what lies ahead for the new prince or princess, and stories from those who were witness to previous births. There is also some rare footage of the young Princess Elizabeth, and of Prince William as a toddler playing with baby Harry. The child born to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be more historically significant than any born before. With the change to the 300-year-old succession laws, a first-born girl will become Queen, regardless of any male siblings she may have. SUB REP
Documentary

http://www.itv.com/tvguide/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/effacement-and-dilation.shtm

My guess is, just a guess. Nothing has happened to indicate an imminent birth, so William is off to play Polo.

Maybe, 22 July onwards, is a more likely date after all.

Last edited:
I have been in and out of here several times a day just to check for news.

OK my bet is still on July 23rd. Just a feeling. :)

Kit, my birthday is July 23 and I don't have a strong feeling about when it will be. My July 23 birth was "on the cusp" at 0 degrees of Leo. I don't follow astrology now, but is that the same every year? That is, if born near 8 PM Pacific Standard Time in Seattle on July 23, would that be the same every year?
Being a "cusper" is said to make one unusual but that's just the opinion of astrologers who are more creative than always accurate. But it would be fun to have Baby Cambridge share the cusp with me. That's two weeks away, though, and the RF will destruct if it waits that long.

Kit, my birthday is July 23 and I don't have a strong feeling about when it will be. My July 23 birth was "on the cusp" at 0 degrees of Leo. I don't follow astrology now, but is that the same every year? That is, if born near 8 PM Pacific Standard Time in Seattle on July 23, would that be the same every year?
Being a "cusper" is said to make one unusual but that's just the opinion of astrologers who are more creative than always accurate. But it would be fun to have Baby Cambridge share the cusp with me. That's two weeks away, though, and the RF will destruct if it waits that long.

What makes you think that the Royal Family will destruct if they have to wait another two weeks for the birth? That doesn't make sense. Like anyone else and any other family I am sure The Royal Family knows that babies come when they are ready whether they are early or late. If it another two weeks its another two weeks. Only the RF knows Catherine exact Due date that doctors told her.

Well to be honest I haven't got the faintest clue about astrology :) I only know that Baby C would then be a leo but ever since the Cambridges announced the pregnancy I thought 7/23 which of course is probably totally wrong. :) The baby will come when he/she wants.

July 23th? Another 2 weeks WAITING??? Oh noooooooooooo
Media and the whole Britain will become mad!
And me too!!!!
BYe Bine

What makes you think that the Royal Family will destruct if they have to wait another two weeks for the birth? That doesn't make sense. Like anyone else and any other family I am sure The Royal Family knows that babies come when they are ready whether they are early or late. If it another two weeks its another two weeks. Only the RF knows Catherine exact Due date that doctors told her.

I am pretty sure her comment about the RF destructing was tongue in cheek.

;)Just checking in to see if anyone's head has exploded...:p

;)Just checking in to see if anyone's head has exploded...:p

Judging by the media craze and people's comments on Twitter, heads will start to explode soon if there will be no news about a baby arriving into the world! :lol: The media has soon exhausted of all the possible headlines they can pull before the birth and she's not even due yet! Oh dear... :p

Judging by the media craze and people's comments on Twitter, heads will start to explode soon if there will be no news about a baby arriving into the world! :lol: The media has soon exhausted of all the possible headlines they can pull before the birth and she's not even due yet! Oh dear... :p

Tomorrow is July 11th, one of two dates (the other being July 13th) that keeps showing up in the media over and over agin that mailonline somehow made up six months ago that was/is totally unconfirmed as it was always mid July and that was it. If baby Cambridge is not born by Sunday (14th) the media will start saying that Catherine is late!

Forgive me, I'm new here--are you always like this? And by "this", I mean abrasive?

Hey Shani. This is a forum with a variety of personalities that speak whats on their mind. So long as we are not vulgar and disrespectful of anyone we are allowed to give our opinions. I suppose if you will be a part of this forum it would be best for you to be slightly more forgiving and open towards what people have to say and how they say it. We have all said something that may have seemed rude to some but all in all it has inspired some enthusiastic conversation. Relax and enjoy being on this forum and the information that you will no doubt find interesting. Remember, when it comes down to it, the mods will let you know if there is something inappropriate being said and they will handle it. Have fun while you are here, I know I have loved every minute.

Soon they will start writing stories about her being late and how a doctor will decide if she needs to be induced etc etc. The media will never run short of speculation or of "experts" who can give them a good quote.

I believe that some people have already become somewhat mental at this point. :) I suppose if some of us were not so enthralled with the BRF and specifically William and Catherine it wouldnt be so bad. I sure hope this baby comes soon or I will probabaly be the next to lose my mind!! :) Come on litle one, hurry, hurry!

Is it only me who everytime the news channels say..... we have breaking news coming, my heart does a little jump with excitement and then its nothing... Yet!

is it true that they used a surrogate? can't blame Kate. She has a fab figure, wouldn't ruin it for a baby if I was her.
I bet the baby girl will be born on Camillas birthday and it will look like Diana. <333

is it true that they used a surrogate? can't blame Kate. She has a fab figure, wouldn't ruin it for a baby if I was her.
I bet the baby girl will be born on Camillas birthday and it will look like Diana. <333

Are you being serious?? you obviously have not seen any pregnancy pics of her.
Here's a pic that shows her bump clearly....Google Image Result for http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Catherine-Duchess-of-Cambridge-In-Tara-Jarmon-Naomi-House-Visit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom