Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge: Kate can be a model of modern motherhood

The Duchess of Cambridge: Kate can be a model of modern motherhood - Telegraph

This article made me angry. Now she has to be the model of motherhood as well as the acme of sartorial choice, wifely actions, public speaking, frugality, home decor, makeup, hairstyle, etc.

Articles like this set the press up to be able to critique her every choice. Never mind that William own half of any silly "model modern" burden. Never mind that parenthood is a skill that is learned by doing.

Why does society insist on asking people to be perfect, when NO ONE EVER IS. :bang::bang::bang:

Another slow news day.

Oh and re: obstetrician Marcus Setchell and his specially-encrypted communication device, I have to believe that when he answers that special phone and takes off for the hospital, everyone around him will know what's up? I don't think "I'm going out to pick up some chicken curry" will pass as an excuse. LOL

Last edited:
Maybe they can some sort of bat signal from Kensington Palace to let us know it is time.

There was a story in the Mirror saying the Lupo was going to pick the baby's names by picking names placed on the ground in front of him sort of like Paul the octopus during the last World Cup.

Maybe they can some sort of bat signal from Kensington Palace to let us know it is time.

There was a story in the Mirror saying the Lupo was going to pick the baby's names by picking names placed on the ground in front of him sort of like Paul the octopus during the last World Cup.

I've been trying to think of a nickname for the secret agent phones, but the best I could come up with is the brat phone - and I do not think W and C will raise a brat - so that's not working. :p

Well Murrays won it! So Catherine can now relax(!) and have her baby

Well Murrays won it! So Catherine can now relax(!) and have her baby

Its a wonder the stress of those last few points did not cause her to go into labour.

That last game was nerve wracking. It could have definitely induced labor or maybe broken Will's hand. :)

It was a great winning moment. I think Catherine was watching and probably on the edge of her seat. I see James & Donna was at the game.

Well, 7/7 seems to be a good day... it was good for Andy Murray, so, perhaps, it will be good for Baby Cambridge. Let's go, baby!!!!

Me thinks the name Andrew just just went up in the odds for a name for a little Prince at all the bookies. ;)

Oh...I've still got tears in my eyes. Can't imagine how Kate's feeling. What a match!!

Congratulations Andy!! Now, here's to something else taking place today to sweeten the meaning of 7/7 in the UK. :)

Baby Cambridge Wikipedia Page is still up and has not been deleted more then a week after being created.

There were actually 2 debates on deleting the article. The first one, which occurred in March when the page was first created, resulted in it being deleted.

It was then recreated later (last month I believe), and the delete argument was made again, with the result being keep as the child will be born soon and once that happens a page will be created, so why bother deleting it to just have it recreated within the next couple of weeks.

There were actually 2 debates on deleting the article. The first one, which occurred in March when the page was first created, resulted in it being deleted.

It was then recreated later (last month I believe), and the delete argument was made again, with the result being keep as the child will be born soon and once that happens a page will be created, so why bother deleting it to just have it recreated within the next couple of weeks.

Yes Good Point. Why delete it today when the baby could be born tomorrow? and you would have to just create another page and the current baby cambridge page will!/can be updated then.

It is now July 8th in the U.K. By the way Bookies have offered a odd of 4/6 that the Baby will be born before Sunday, July 14th at Midnight, I guess we will have to wait and see. The Middle of July will start Wednesday. My final prediction was on or before July 10th.

Last edited:
It is now July 8th in the U.K. By the way Bookies have offered a odd of 4/6 that the Baby will be born before Sunday, July 14th at Midnight, I guess we will have to wait and see. The Middle of July will start Wednesday. My final prediction was on or before July 10th.

My final prediction was a GIRL on July 8... There needs to be some action soon. I am not sure it's going to happen. Maybe I'll have to make another final prediction.

I'm going for July 9 it's my sisters birthday so I will always remember it. LOL Wow the paps are bored aren't they? Some have been sitting there since last week and could be there for another week or two even. LOL Bet Kate and William are finding that really funny. I'm not so sure they would let Lupo choose the name if he is anything like my dog and loves his food he would go for something like schmakos or cookie. LOL I don't think there will be another Prince Andrew not for William and Kate. Wimbledon was great though and if it helped her go into labour even better. First times can take awhile so you never know she could be in early labour and no one know about it. My friend just had her first and was in labour 30 hours! The press will be watching the Dr's house too so I'm not sure unless he has a cloak of invisibility if the encrypted phone is going to help keep the secret of Kate in labour. LOL I'm sure Kate's parents house is being watched too for any signs of Kate making a dash for the hospital and their place in Wales. The press would have all bases covered.

I just love how people are getting into this there is a real excitement around. And it's building the closer it get's to the middle of July. Hopefully Catherine is just relaxing and getting lot's of sleep something she won't be getting much off when the baby is here. I'm sure her mother is looking after her and everyone is in touch. William is probably jumping whenever the phone rings. LOL I would love to see the nursery I know we never do but I bet it's lovely.

Crown princess Victoria of Swedens birthday is july 14th maybe two future queens bron on on july 14th

Does anyone remember the anticipation when Princess Beatrix was born? I remember on the news that sunny evening they showed Prince Andrew driving Sarah out of the gates of Sunningdale in a sporty car with teh roof down, speeding away to the hospital!

I'm excited just as much as everyone else is for little Cambridge to arrive (I am on team Princess), however, I wish people would be this excited about other royal babies as well. I know that the world pretty much views the British royal family as "the royal family", but, I find it a little sad as there is more than one royal family out there, and more than one royal heir to be born.

Little Cambridge will for sure be the most popular baby in the world... No doubt, but little Estelle is no less important, and her popularity was not as widespread, and neither was that of the other babies born within the last ten or twelve years.

It's interesting how things are in the world.

Looking forward to seeing the little one!

Bring on another Princess, please!!

when the baby is born or when the royal forums is on a babywatch we may have a record.
I think there were 2600 members and guets when there was a baby watch when prince christian of denmark was born,

i do not how many there were at the forums when princess estelle of seweden was born not as many i think.

Yes, a GIRL will be here by the end of the week.

Why,

a) Kate's severe morning sickness back in December, means it's a G I R L.

b) Kate let it slip during an engagement in March, G I R L.

c) William is a helicopter pilot means it's a G I R L.

Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot; he had 2 GIRLS.

10 out of 10 for all those who knew/said it was a GIRL!

Not all Royal Families are as well known outside of their countries. I grew up hearing about the British Royal Family and watching everything about them, I knew about Monaco because of Princess Grace and Denmark because of Princess Mary. I think it's natural I don't know much about other Royal Families although I have found out more about sweden etc through this forum. The excitement seems to be building for baby C as we wait because it's being reported all over the world.

People are excited for baby c because it is the next royal baby that is coming. We already know about Estelle, Vincent & Josephine etc. This one we know nothing so we can speculate about it.

Plus the British royals are far more well known than every other royal family. You have interest from not only the UK but Canada, Australia, NZ and of course the US.

Zara and Mike expecting a baby in the New Year!!

Goodness, they kept that secret. But she was riding on a horse at the weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom