Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIKE! I'm hoping we go to the week of the 13th. No reason, other than I'm feeling it. ;)

Honestly, If I were in Kate's position, I'd take Lupo out for a walk. No matter how sluggish I felt, it would just be a crazy thing to do right now and it would make me laugh. Imagine all the photogs bored to tears outside the hospital seeing tweets that she was out walking the dog. :lol::lol::lol: Kate probably does not have the wicked streak that I do! But that would be fun!

Who to say she hasn't?

That's actually a good idea for Catherine to go for a long brisk walk would encourage labour. The next few days weeks is going to be really exciting. :flowers:

Didn't Kate buy a wicker bassinet with her mom a few weeks ago?

Last edited:
I can't wait until this forum becomes The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family. :lol:

She should stage a false alarm trip to the hospital, just to keep us all on the edge of our seats. Nothing like a little theater.

LOL Yes and we can see how fast the news get's out she is at the hospital just a practice run for everybody. And yes Kate and her mum were seen with a wicker basket a couple of weeks ago. I wondered if maybe it was for a nursery at her parents place? I know there is talk that is where Kate is going to go for awhile after she gives birth. Which is pretty normal most girls want their mum around with their first baby.

My guess is on 7/23. Just a feeling. lol

She should stage a false alarm trip to the hospital, just to keep us all on the edge of our seats. Nothing like a little theater.

You can have her private sec Rebecca get out of a car in front of the hospital with a bag. That will set the press off.

That how they knew Kate was getting out of the hospital in dec. Will came like he has been doing and then Rebecca with a bag.

I wouldn't be surprised if they press had people outside KP tracking the cars coming out of the palace. The royal car would have a car with the protection squad behind it.

No baby yet?! I even had a dream that Kate had the baby. One day closer though!

The longer she waits to have the baby, the less time she has to wait to move into 1A after she has the baby.

By now I'm really fixated on the 17th . I want certain elements of the press to go nuts

By now I'm really fixated on the 17th . I want certain elements of the press to go nuts

Quite right, Diana's first grand child born on Camilla's birthday - what fun!

Quite right, Diana's first grand child born on Camilla's birthday - what fun!

If it happens it's going to be so awkward, no doubt Diana fans will not be pleased. Personally i would have found it very amusing and ironic :lol:

If it happens it's going to be so awkward, no doubt Diana fans will not be pleased. Personally i would have found it very amusing and ironic :lol:

As a Diana fan I couldn't care less about something as trivial as that. What matters most is a safe delivery and new life.:)

Last edited:
As a Diana fan I couldn't care less about something as trivial as that. What matters most is a safe delivery and new life.:)

Agreed! I think the excitement of this little one is so huge and the idea that tis child is future monarch regardless of gender, is much bigger than being born on the same day as a woman whom was not in a good relation with its grandmother.

William and Harry have become close with Camilla, so things have changed.

If the little one arrives on her birthday, than so be it.

Agreed! I think the excitement of this little one is so huge and the idea that tis child is future monarch regardless of gender, is much bigger than being born on the same day as a woman whom was not in a good relation with its grandmother.

William and Harry have become close with Camilla, so things have changed.

If the little one arrives on her birthday, than so be it.

I agree. Like I said before, if the Baby comes on Camilla Birthday then so what and so be it as it was meant to be born on that day. The baby can't help it if it born that day and it not the child fault! If it comes on Camellia birthday then who cares? The baby will be born when it ready and if it happen to be Camilla birthday then so what. It does not know the Family it being born into or the whole history with it Grandparents and Step Grandmother.

So Don't blame the kid and don't cry over it... Seriously there are some people's who will cry over things like this which is pretty dumb and stupid.

I am sure there lot if kids out there who have been born on a step grandparent birthday.

But I think it going to be born before July 17th so we won't have to worry about this happening.

I wish to see the baby, growing up as a toddler, clinging to Camilla's little finger at some wedding/event. Wanna see the faces of fretting and fuming Diana fanatics. Hope they will cool down atleast then..
Camilla will atleast be funny and do something to make the baby laugh.

Last edited:
I guess that Diana will adore her grandchild from wherever she is and Camilla will adore her stepgrandchild here on earth.

There is nothing wrong with the baby being born on the 17th but the British and worlds media will have a good time with the baby and Camilla's birthdays, just as they would've if the baby was born on Diana's birthday. I think it's best for the baby to have its own day but no matter what, the baby will be born in the same month of Diana and Camilla's birthdays.

There is always the possibility that another child of William and Catherine will be born at Diana's birthday.

^^^I slept in a bureau drawer until I outgrew it. I have photos of me in my drawer.

I wish to see the baby, growing up as a toddler, clinging to Camilla's little finger at some wedding/event. Wanna see the faces of fretting and fuming Diana fanatics. Hope they will cool down atleast then..
Camilla will atleast be funny and do something to make the baby laugh.

And I would hope some of her detractors will cool down as well from the fretting and fuming. This isn't a soap opera, these people and unborn baby aren't existing for our entertainment.

It should not matter, and does not matter.

Poor King George VI, the Queen's father, was born on 14th December, 1895.
And his great grandmother Queen Victoria, seemed to dislike him simply because he arrived on the same anniversary date her dear husband, Albert the Prince Consort died. 14 December 1861. Queen Victoria never seemed to like the child after that.

Windsor - King George VI

Hanover - Prince Albert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom