Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother used to say it all the time. Got Friday wrong though. LOL It is lovely saying and I always remember Wednesday because I was born on a Wednesday. The press are already lining up with even more due on Monday. So it's looking like the baby will be here sooner rather then later. Due dates are just guesses anyway the baby will come when he or she wants too not when the press or anyone else wants it too. Over here they let you be overdue by up to about 10 days is that the same in the UK? Even if she is "late" the baby will still be born in July. I do hope she has a safe and natural delivery it's easier for the body to get over then a c section and it would mean a longer stay in hospital.

4th of July and they can call him George.

British monarch to be born on US Independence day!

Now that is an interesting one!

Not sure how that would fly!! Might be a bit awkward, wouldn't you think?

It won't be awkward; every day has some historical relevance, either good or bad.

It won't be awkward; every day has some historical relevance, either good or bad.

I Agree. My cousin was born on 9/11/2007, It is not good day in history for the U.S but we still celebrate his birthday and is always a happy occasion! It doesn't have any significant to him.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child that is born on the Sabbath Day,
Is bonny, blythe, good and gay.

If there is any truth in it, we can be sure that the baby will not be born on a Saturday :lol: and that the Archbishop of Canterbury is praying that it's not born on a Sunday either :lol:

(I am aware of the word's denotative meaning. I just wanted to make a little joke.)

4th of July and they can call him George.

:ROFLMAO:

unbelievable how some people don't even consider her father or brother's names as possible middle names.

I am amused that everyone thinks this baby will be early. My first and second babies were both late! I think many first babies are late. I don't think he or she will make an appearance for at least another week.

I am amused that everyone thinks this baby will be early. My first and second babies were both late! I think many first babies are late. I don't think he or she will make an appearance for at least another week.

my first was early, my second was late. so who knows? just pray it is health and happy!!:flowers: and that mum does well. hard work ahead to be sure!! and from reports i see, wills is not near by... hmmm...

I like it too.:whistling:

It was the favorite with bookmakers until, some of the people figured out, the baby with share a birthday with Camilla.

Yeah of course they did lol. I am sure there's are kids out there who had the same birthday as step grandparents

this thread makes me laugh so much!! i really ought to quit goofing around and get back to work, but it is soooo addictive!

Ref: July 4th. I don't think Camilla could take that.

Her grandparents divorced on July 4, 1947.
She & APB were married on July 4, 1973.

Although I guessed July 14th as DOB, that is the date Camilla's mother died.

I think Baby Cambridge will have to wait until the 21st. Maybe August 4th. A girl born on the QEQM BD, grandpa & greatgrandma will be very happy.

ITA with GracieGiraffe. If the Duchess wants to start that labor, a walk is the way to go! A glass of wine in the last trimester doesn't generally pose any threat to the fetus, either.

I was due on Mother's Day, which was May 9 that year. I went to the mall on Saturday, May 1 to do the last of my baby shopping and did some serious walking that day. I went into labor the next day, only I didn't think it was real labor because my contractions were not very strong. I didn't go to the hospital until Monday morning and that was only because I thought I had a kidney infection! I was betting that he'd be overdue but nope! Little guy was born after 5 hours of labor, and 6 days ahead of schedule.

Michelle would be a nice compliment to the Catherine's father, and is a traditional (French, not British) name. I doubt it'll make the cut, but it wouldn't be out of place, our First Lady's name notwithstanding. The little digs at the Obamas do make reading the thread a little less enjoyable, though.

I think it would be kind of nice if the baby had Diana's name in it somewhere but was born on Camilla's birthday. Fitting of William's offspring to end that quarrel.

ITA with GracieGiraffe. If the Duchess wants to start that labor, a walk is the way to go! A glass of wine in the last trimester doesn't generally pose any threat to the fetus, either.

I was due on Mother's Day, which was May 9 that year. I went to the mall on Saturday, May 1 to do the last of my baby shopping and did some serious walking that day. I went into labor the next day, only I didn't think it was real labor because my contractions were not very strong. I didn't go to the hospital until Monday morning and that was only because I thought I had a kidney infection! I was betting that he'd be overdue but nope! Little guy was born after 5 hours of labor, and 6 days ahead of schedule.

Michelle would be a nice compliment to the Catherine's father, and is a traditional (French, not British) name. I doubt it'll make the cut, but it wouldn't be out of place, our First Lady's name notwithstanding. The little digs at the Obamas do make reading the thread a little less enjoyable, though.

I think it would be kind of nice if the baby had Diana's name in it somewhere but was born on Camilla's birthday. Fitting of William's offspring to end that quarrel.

I suspect that the name will be quite traditional so it's safe to eliminate baby Barack and Michele!

Thats too bad really. We should never miss out on the opportunity to make the heads of the American right wing explode. The names should please those people who are against the BRF using traditional family names by adding some new names to the family tree and if the child is born on July 4th there is family precedence for naming it after the US President so that should please traditionalists as well. How could anyone be upset by this plan:lol::whistling:

too bad - the clothes look adorable. i hope the company wasn't the ones who leaked the info

looks like we may have a new clothing thread in our future :flowers:

The company leaked it on their Facebook page. The one thing they didn't leak was what was actually bought.

The company leaked it on their Facebook page. The one thing they didn't leak was what was actually bought.

foolish choice - they would have reaped so much more if they had just waited til the royal bundle of joy was photographed wearing one of their adorable items. They could have tweeted and id'd the item and it would have been great. In this case, they violated a mail order confidentiality .... for a spike of traffic to their site.

Interesting the that the name on the address included "Middleton." I don't think that she would use that if she ordered, or would she? Would her staff? Maybe the company sent a gift and it wasn't an order at all. But she doesn't accept commercial gifts supposedly. Maybe that's the name on her credit card, still. So many questions!!

I absolutely adored the Finnish box of goodies. I think it's wonderful that all expectant mothers get one in their country. Can't imagine making that work here in the States!

Yeah, the more I look at the picture the more I suspect it's fake and just an attempt to use this pregnancy to boost sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we know when The Duchess is in labour?
Or only after she has given birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom