Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby dropping means nothing. I dropped at 32 weeks with my first and he was 12 days overdue. If only it meant I was due to give birth in a month!

Those pics from the Aussie mag look photoshop...and they didn't even do a good job with it.

I agree with the dropping not meaning anything at all. 3 kids and never had one 'drop'. I think she looks great being pregnant like most women. (I hope she keeps some of the weight on that she has gained.) i wish the tabloids wouldn't mess with the pictures. she looks great the way she is.

Aka a bump. This is hardly the forum to think we don't appreciate the foetus and Catherine's "stomach". Writing "Catherine's stomach" when it's not even in her stomach instead of "Catherine's bump" is a little awkward.

Early on in the maternity, there was a report where Catherine told someone what she and William were calling the foetus. The Doc had told them it was about the size of a XXX and so they started calling it XXX. It was not "peanut" but it was cute. Does anyone recall?

Why does it need to be addressed at all? If it needs to be then can't one just say she is very pregnant, she is due soon etc?

Using the word fetus/foetus must be a European thing....we just call them babies here.

LaRae

Using the word fetus/foetus must be a European thing....we just call them babies here.

LaRae

It's not a European thing. They're called babies here as well. Especially this closed to birth.

Unless there is a law against it, I think people should be free to refer to a pregnant belly, royal or not royal, any way they want as long as it isn't indecent. Perhaps some people need to relax.

Early on in the maternity, there was a report where Catherine told someone what she and William were calling the foetus. The Doc had told them it was about the size of a XXX and so they started calling it XXX. It was not "peanut" but it was cute. Does anyone recall?

I believe it was "grape."

Hi!

I'm new here, well I've been reading the forum for a very long time, but today I decieded to register :).

I love that thread!

As for baby C I hope it's a girl, but I have strong feeling for a boy... And I think it' ll be late. I think after July 20th!

:previous:
They are pretty confident that Baby Cambridge arrive in the month of July. :D

And this -http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-kates-baby-delivered-royal-2011600

I already can see the DM headline: Royal Baby Doc reveals the Cambridges to have three children and get pregnant ASAP after delivery!

Charles gutted when loyal family gynecologist betrays the family trust. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fetus baby whatever, I am just tired of always hearing the word bump in relation to pregnant women especially when they are nearly about to give birth. It issuch an overused word that it makes me long for the days when women disappeared when they were pregnant. Heck I'd prefer pregnant belly to bump.

Oh, I was on the point to forget, tomorrow is the day of Princess Diana's birthday. Many have hoped that baby arrives on this very day.

Safe to say Baby Cambridge is not coming tonight. :D

Erm if I can read correctly, Catherine still has an hour and a half to give birth tonight. She could have a 20 minute labour for all we know. :)

Oh, I was on the point to forget, tomorrow is the day of Princess Diana's birthday. Many have hoped that baby arrives on this very day.

And many more have hoped this baby stays inside until 00:01 on July 2nd.

Safe to say Baby Cambridge is not coming tonight. :D

Yes it safe tp say not today. tomorrow the final waits begins as it is any day now! However I do hope that it is not born tomorrow. I still think it will be born before July 10th

Last edited:
Catherine can go into labour tomorrow as long as she gives birth past midnight. :p

Yes it safe tp say not today. tomorrow the final waits begins as it is any day now! However I do hope that it is not born tomorrow. I still think it will be born before July 10th

We don't know if it's "any day now". A mid July due date would be from the 9th onwards.

We don't know if it's "any day now". A mid July due date would be from the 9th onwards.

It still any day now as Catherine is now definitely (safe to say) at least 37 weeks and is full term. Most babies are born Between 37-42 weeks with most usually being born before 40 weeks. Mid July is The 10th-21st so say Catherine is Due July 21st she would be 37 weeks today but if she due the 10th then she now 39 weeks starting Wednesday

Also we don't know if Doctors have changed her due dates of not since January, She could be 40 weeks now for all we know

Last edited:
It still any day now as Catherine is now definitely (safe to say) at least 37 weeks and is full term. Most babies are born Between 37-42 weeks with most usually being born before 40 weeks. Mid July is The 10th-21st so say Catherine is Due July 21st she would be 37 weeks today but if she due the 10th then she now 39 weeks starting Wednesday

Plus we don't know if Doctors have changed her due dates since January, She could be 39 weeks now.

And we're not going to know any of that.
I will go by what Catherine said with "mid July".

I feel beyond sorry for this child and it's not even born yet, people want it here yesterday.

Last edited:
Fetus baby whatever, I am just tired of always hearing the word bump in relation to pregnant women especially when they are nearly about to give birth. It issuch an overused word that it makes me long for the days when women disappeared when they were pregnant. Heck I'd prefer pregnant belly to bump.

At this point I think I would, too. I am really sick of "bump", especially when we know there is a fully formed baby in there which is capable of living on its own.

I wonder if Kate will try and make an appearance at Wimbledon this week? With Laura Robson getting to the 2nd week...and of course Andy Murray .... She might pop in for a day depending how she is feeling.

i feel sorry for this baby already! so much b attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom