Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you may be anticipating much about the circumstances where if the sex of the newborn heir is harnessed by imitable speculations that we have to satisfy our wishes and god given righted ness upon our understanding of correlation of philosophical tampering in idealistic reason then we might forego the nostalgic, clandestine, divinity passed on to us the bearers of antiquated formality from ago and not the so distant past where life was bearing of qualities that are dealt with by nurturing of the soul of the land and it's people and again by man's expectation of sovereignty and solvency in the mystery that is life giving, then we miss the big picture. But not to worry for there is order to whatever may be our plight according to the place we're in and then we can root for our desires and aiming with no discord and no display of acts that are empty of empathy. I hope they have the greatest reality and sobriety. They are the world's fun and fortitude. Long hail the reign and the Queen.

I feel you may be anticipating much about the circumstances where if the sex of the newborn heir is harnessed by imitable speculations that we have to satisfy our wishes and god given righted ness upon our understanding of correlation of philosophical tampering in idealistic reason then we might forego the nostalgic, clandestine, divinity passed on to us the bearers of antiquated formality from ago and not the so distant past where life was bearing of qualities that are dealt with by nurturing of the soul of the land and it's people and again by man's expectation of sovereignty and solvency in the mystery that is life giving, then we miss the big picture. But not to worry for there is order to whatever may be our plight according to the place we're in and then we can root for our desires and aiming with no discord and no display of acts that are empty of empathy. I hope they have the greatest reality and sobriety. They are the world's fun and fortitude. Long hail the reign and the Queen.

I... am a fairly verbose person, but I can't begin to parse the word soup in this post. Come again?

Charles calls Catherine his "darling daughter" and Camilla his "darling wife" - maybe it's some sort of typical endearment in this famila to call one another starting with "darling"? Then she could have meant to say "darling baby" but realised in time how stupid that would sound?

Not overly likely, I know, but still a possibility...

I reckon it will be a girl as it's a feeling I've had, but we wont know until the baby is born really. I am a wee bit more excited now I have seen a bump and she is talking about fetal movements.

I am not convinced at all, I think it's a bit of fantasy of the person that has revealed the news, or either it was Kate's desire to joke. I don't forget about Princess Victoria of Sweden's signs apparent blue coloured dresses during her pregnancy that pointed that the future baby should have been a boy, in fact a girl was born.
In some months we'll know for sure who it will be, anyway.

I... am a fairly verbose person, but I can't begin to parse the word soup in this post. Come again?

I'm relieved - I feared it was my unsufficient knowledge of English, which left me in the fog.

well... i've always felt she is having a baby girl.... but maybe that "d" was the name of her baby! david perhaps :)

From @RoyalKateDebate on twitter :ROFLMAO:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Video of Kate and the teddy exchange! I think she says 'oh my t-' as in t for teddy. Take a look <a href="http://t.co/IsxdZ5btEp" title="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvKnEoQA-0k">youtube.com/watch?v=nvKnEo…</a></p>— Kate Debate (@RoyalKateDebate) <a href="https://twitter.com/RoyalKateDebate/status/309257543102914560">March 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think she said..."is this for (me?).....ooohhhh thank you so much"

Yeah, she didn't reveal anything. I think you can tell that everyone wants to know and they wanted her to slip.

I'm no baby expert so all I can say is she's carrying a baby.

I'm no baby expert so all I can say is she's carrying a baby.[/QUOTE

I'm willing to bet my last donut too that it will be either a girl or a boy. :cool:

I'm no baby expert so all I can say is she's carrying a baby.[/QUOTE

I'm willing to bet my last donut too that it will be either a girl or a boy. :cool:

You seem so certain, Osipi! :D

I feel sorry for Kate - she tried to walk back the fact that she'd give the teddy to her DOG so as not to insult the poor lady, and instead the whole thing goes viral. Can this woman not brush her teeth without mass hysteria?

She may be sitting back and grinning at the furor this has caused. Looking at videos from two different angles, when someone asks if she was going to say "daughter", she doesn't react like someone who's been caught out. She doesn't "redden" like I read in one article. But who knows ... she might just be a cool customer who doesn't get rattled by a near verbal slip.

Where did you copy/paste this from? I ask, because nothing in that post has anything to do with this thread or anything anyone in this thread has said.

Last edited:
I read that text Sister quoted as saying that we on being too concerned about the potential sex of the baby at the moment are missing the real important fact that it is a Royal baby - and that traditionally the sex is only revealed at birth. And that we should show real empathy and stop it, as we'll get to know it at the right moment.

Don't know why it was written so complicated as if the author was raised as a future evangelist in the Bible belt and maybe he or she is right, but it's not as if Catherine reads here (or if she does, she is surely amused about the speculations and musings here!)

That's why I'm not paying much attention to this story. I'm waiting for official moment the baby arrives and then celebrate the birth of a son or daughter for the royal couple.

The press is just running with the lady's misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Big deal .... she nearly said "Dog" and not "Daughter". She was probably thinking about Lupo.
But let the hysteria begin ...:whistling:

Last edited:

Actually this is being discussed in a few other threads. Stating that she has stated it is a girl is also wrong. She did NOT say it was a girl but did start to say something and corrected herself. We do not know its a girl at all but there is a 50% chance that it is. :D

I am with you on this. I really think she wanted to say DOG. :)

I'm not really sure if she was going to say daughter, but I don't know if she was going to say dog either. I mean, why would Kate ask the lady if the teddy bear was for the dog? Wouldn't her first thought be that the bear was for the baby?

Last edited:
Big deal .... she nearly said "Dog" and not "Daughter". She was probably thinking about Lupo.
But let the hysteria begin ...:whistling:

Whilst it is most likely she was going to say dog, which would have been quite insulting to the gift giver. There is every chance she was saying daughter. There is no need for the 'hysteria' comments to fly everytime.

She may be sitting back and grinning at the furor this has caused. Looking at videos from two different angles, when someone asks if she was going to say "daughter", she doesn't react like someone who's been caught out. She doesn't "redden" like I read in one article. But who knows ... she might just be a cool customer who doesn't get rattled by a near verbal slip.

I thought of that too. Maybe her way of getting back at the press.

here is no need for the 'hysteria' comments to fly everytime

But judging by the reactions of the press, on the forums and all over the web the last couple of hours it's terribly accurate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom