Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we need is a pic of Lupo with the bear - asap!

What we need is a pic of Lupo with the bear - asap!

Photoshop here I come, think the papers will buy it?! Who am I kidding, of course they will. ;):lol:

Once we know what she might be taking, we can tell if it's for a dog or a daughter or a duke. (maybe)

Once we know what she might be taking, we can tell if it's for a dog or a daughter or a duke. (maybe)

She wouldn't say I'll take it for my duke would she?

It could have been "for my Dear son" or even "for my Dear baby" too

or my dear Queen - well she hasnt been well - lol

Could it be "i'll take that for my dog?" ;)

Actually the dogs I know all have a strange fondness for (tearing apart) teddy bears ... :p
No, I know it's a stretch to imagine that she was gonna say another word, but it's just one hell of a freudian slip to accidentally reveal the sex of the future heir to the throne.

Did the press hear it or did a grimsby resident hear it or did a grimsby resident sell a story?

here's you answer
Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Grimsby resident Sandra Cook told me that when Kate was given a teddy she said she would take it 'for her d.....' and then stopped herself

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
When she pointed out Kate's mistake to her she blushed and insisted: 'We don't know.' Only another four months to wait to find out!

Sandra Cook will be v unpopular in Grimsby - and that's just for starters!

Ha! When I first read that I immediately thought she was going to say "dog" and then realized how rude that would sound and stopped herself. As a dog person, that's exactly how I tend to think about smaller stuffed animals- dog toys.

Maybe I'm wrong, but dog seems to make more sense to me in context than "daughter".

I think we should all write to the DM and tell them that we know it was for Lupo but she was too polite to finish the sentence. We can tell them that our sources are "insiders"

In other words we do actually know but you will have to find out in 4 months time. ;)

She wouldn't say I'll take it for my duke would she?

If she was to say that I can't see why she's stop herself. Regardless of gender, the royal fetus is not going to be a duke yet - her duke is William. It's be better to continue on with the statement in that case.

Ha! When I first read that I immediately thought she was going to say "dog" and then realized how rude that would sound and stopped herself. As a dog person, that's exactly how I tend to think about smaller stuffed animals- dog toys.

Maybe I'm wrong, but dog seems to make more sense to me in context than "daughter".

I agree with you, and it would be a very legitimate reason to stop herself because Lupo probably wouldn't be too careful with it :whistling: :lol: Saying that she'd take it for her daughter would make sense if they baby was born already.

Or maybe Sandra Cook made it up

Could it possibly be "I'll take that for my d- dad?"

Just throwing it out there, frankly I think daughter or dog are the most likely.

Things like this can so clearly be misinterpreted/misheard, especially if it's a comment that's being repeated and not heard directly by a reporter. Even if it was reported correctly, "dog" seems just as likely a response to me (I know my dog loves a stuffed toy to pull apart).

HEADLINES on Thursday: Remains of bear found in Kensington Gardens on Wednesday; Police say "what was left was bearly recognisable". Police are looking for a dark, low down hound who has been seen lurking in the area.

I only hope that she doesn’t now give birth to a boy or I’m going to look pretty stupid,’ why yes, yes you are.

Oh I see, a teddy bear. I didn't read that part somehow. Well, teddy bears can go to practically anyone. What else begins with a "d"? No, it has to be her daughter because she would insult the giver of the teddy bear if she meant "my delivery man" or "my dog sitter". It has to be daughter. That's really nice!

Oh I see, a teddy bear. I didn't read that part somehow. Well, teddy bears can go to practically anyone. What else begins with a "d"? No, it has to be her daughter because she would insult the giver of the teddy bear if she meant "my delivery man" or "my dog sitter". It has to be daughter. That's really nice!
Maybe that is why she stopped herself, because saying it was going the dog might offend. Aren't most such gifts given away anyway to various charities and hospitals.

I am thinking dog. She stopped because it's rude to tell the person that giving it to you I am giving it to my dog instead of my baby. Just think of how many stuffed animals they get. Lupo has his choice of a chew toys.

Kate is too smart too let it slip. During the baby kicking conversation she refered to babycambridge as it. This women kept her engagement a secret for weeks even from her own mother. She kept her dress designer secret until her wedding day. Perhaps, it is a money making scheme, Kate says "d" then stops, odds for boy skyrockets. Private Sect. Rebecca places wager on boy come July they split the profits when it is a boy :)

My feelings seem to be right: A GIRL Team pink :)

If she was saying 'D' for a dog why she stopped herself?? It's a girl for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
That concept of stacking the odds is a brilliant one.

However, I say, Namers start your engines! I'm on the Alice team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom