Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl to arrive on 22 July (updated as I was waaay off with my original 8 July date).

I hope Catherine is feeling well, and getting rest.

My Mother would Love the baby to come on her birthday. July 31, 2013. I have had other names in mind but i have come to like Mary Elizabeth Alexandra Francis. I like the fact it honor the current Queen, the last 3 Queen consorts, and her father's mother and mother's father as well.

If tomorrow, and a girl, it would be funny if she was Princess Joan as she will share a birthday with Queen Joan of Scotland, a daughter of King John.

Last edited:
I hope either the 24th cause it's my name day or the 31st which is my birthday. I hope she has it soon tho I'm so tired of getting little to no sleep night after night

I think August could be pushing it they don't usually let you go that long overdue of course it depends on when her real due date was. I just hope it's soon and I still think it's a girl that has never changed from when I first heard she was pregnant. I don't think the press are going to last that long either. LOL

We don't actually know what her due date was though, so we don't know how overdue she is (or isn't).

If she was due July 21st (still mid-month) then she wouldn't necessarily be induced until August 4, if we say she's induced at 2 weeks late. Even them it could be awhile before the baby comes. A friend of mine was induced on a Wednesday and her baby didn't come until early Sunday.

I think this is it!!! No official confirmation but there are numerous reports that the Duchess is in the hospital!!

I just saw the reports too!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4m
There's no palace confirmation yet amid reports of Kate being sighted going into hospital this morning. Will update if confirmation comes.

This is the only thing I've seen...

Where are you guys seeing these reports?

On twitter. A photographer supposedly saw her convoy.

Jesal Parshotam ‏@therealjesal: Kate Middleton has gone into hospital...

Jesal Parshotam ‏@therealjesal: @royaltydaily we saw the convoy and the security. She is in. Hopefully everything is smooth, and the pregnancy goes well

British Royals ‏@britishroyals: Hearing reports of some exciting Royal Baby news. Waiting for official announcement. Let's go!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter: There's no palace confirmation yet amid reports of Kate being sighted going into hospital this morning. Will update if confirmation comes.

Last edited:
So, if I remember correctly, if she just went in we should get confirmation within a half hour.

Could be a check up. It doesn't have to be the real thing..

Yea, because most gynecologists schedule check ups at THE HOSPITAL, at 6:30 IN THE MORNING...

Maybe they're morning people.

Let's hope that if she is in labour the baby is born within the next 15 and a half hours so we don't have to wait until tomorrow for the announcement.

Also so she isn't in labour for more than that.

Was it 6:30 am in London when these reports came out?

So, if I remember correctly, if she just went in we should get confirmation within a half hour.

Yep. I believe it was reported that an announcement would be made within a half hour of her arrival/once she is in her room.

Hopefully it is good news, but has anybody actually seen Catherine (not that I'd expect her to alight in view of the public)? London is a major world capital, so there are any number of diplomatic families, etc., with security details who might make use of Lindo Wing for their obstetric needs.

Last edited:
I'm checking @RoyalReporter (Richard Palmer, Daily Express), @theroyaleditor (Robert Jobson), @victoriaarbiter, and @Telegraph (breaks US's news), nothing yet.

Hopefully it is good news, but has anybody actually seen Catherine (not that I'd expect her to alight in view of the public)? London is a major world capital, so there are any number of diplomatic families, etc., with security details who would make use of Lindo Wing for their obstetric needs.

Good point. The photographer claims he saw the security and convoy, but I'm not sure if he actually saw Kate. Robert Jobson just asked if he actually saw her, so hopefully we'll know something soon.

Last edited:
So if Catherine is in the hospital it could be a least another hour for a confirmation. Where I live it now 12:03, Wonder if I should stay awake just in case it is confirmed.

By the way can Clarence House make a statement before Buckingham Palace or no?

You know, when Kate was a child dreaming of being a princess when she was growing up (as girls do), somehow I really doubt she ever envisioned a bunch of grown adults sitting on their computers, watching a live feed, hoping to spot her as she goes into a hospital in labour...

You know, when Kate was a child dreaming of being a princess when she was growing up (as girls do), somehow I really doubt she ever envisioned a bunch of grown adults sitting on their computers, watching a live feed, hoping to spot her as she goes into a hospital in labour...

LOL! Probably not...

Good point. The photographer claims he saw the security and convoy, but I'm not sure if he actually saw Kate. Robert Jobson just asked if he actually saw her, so hopefully we'll know something soon.

I doubt they'd leave without her. Unless ofcourse they're like my dad who remembered to bring the dog but forgot my mom.. :D

@theroyaleditor: The Palace will notify media directly as soon as #Kate is inside The Lindo Wing. There is no guidance as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom