Baby Cambridge 2: Guess the Sex of the Baby and Potential Godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the spring, Catherine and William will become the proud parents of bouncing baby..

• Boy!

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Girl!

Votes: 67 60.9%
  • Twins! Monaco and Belgium have nothing on Great Britain!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter.

Votes: 12 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for a boy:)

If talking about papers, all April paps won't be sleeping for sure...
Because it's not sure if Duchess gives birth about middle of April, earlier or later.

Anyway there won't be so much rumour, as heir has already been born.

Just judging by comparison between pregnant Duchess's these forum threads.

Baby Cambridge: Potential Names and Godparents ( 168 pages!)
Baby Cambridge 2 ( 5 pages)

And all other connected topics.

Both polls were going for girls.

Let's see what happens this time.

It will be more exciting for paps if it's a girl, name reason etc.

If it's a boy, there will be talks about third child and comparisons between two brothers, for example if the second will have green eyes of his mom etc.

Anyway exciting weeks are coming!

No,I'm royally confused
When I see kate, her belly looks like another son
In other snaps fuller a girl,,,,she has me stumped..

I kind of think all the votes for a girl simply reflect wishful thinking!
I believe they'll have a second son.

Always 50% chance. I think it will be a Princess.

Looked again at her gorgeous white coat
I'm sticking with a Princess...

All of how you carry is nonsense. I had two sons, carried both differently, but not my opinion, it is true. From belly shape there is no way their is no way to ,really, tell.

All of how you carry is nonsense. I had two sons, carried both differently, but not my opinion, it is true. From belly shape there is no way their is no way to ,really, tell.

So true especially in the last trimester when the baby really becomes quite active. As the baby moves and settles in different positions, the appearance of the baby bump changes too.

I carried my two sons differently as well. It's never body shape that make me predict, it's more looking at someone and getting an intuitive sense.

I think it's a boy.

I agree it is nonsense to tell by the belly shape etc. I think it's another boy simply because the odds are in favour slightly for the second child being the same sex as the first

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I have made a list of Royal Parents since 1660 (Including Sophia and Ernest Augustus parents of King George I) and the Number of Children they had:

Sophia and Ernest Augustus 7 Children 6 Sons 1 Daughter Fist Born: Son Second Born: Son

George I and Sophia 2 Children 1 Son 1 Daughter First Born: Son Second Born: Daughter

George II and Caroline 9 Children 5 Daughters 4 Sons First Born Son Second Born: Daughter

Frederick and Augusta 9 Children 5 Sons 4 Daughters First Born: Daughter Second Born: Son

George III and Charlotte 15 Children 9 Sons 6 Daughters First Born: Son Second Born: Son

Edward and Victoria 1 Child 1 Daughter

Victoria and Albert 9 Children 4 Sons 5 Daughters First Born: Daughter Second Born: Son

Edward and Alexandra 6 Children 3 Sons 3 Daughters First Born: Son Second Born: Son

George and Mary 6 Children 5 Sons 1 Daughter First Born: Son Second Born: Son

Albert and Elizabeth 2 Children 2 Daughters

Elizabeth and Philip 4 Children 3 Sons 1 Daughter First Born: Son Second Born: Daughter

Charles and Diana 2 Children 2 Sons

William and Catherine: First Born: Son Second Born:?

Since 1660: 73 Births 43 Boys 30 Girls

Number of Parents Who oldest two children were of different Gender : 5

Number of Parents Who oldest two children were of the same Gender: 6

Number of Parents who First two children were Sons: 5

Number of Parents who First two children were Daughters:1

Number of Parents who First born was a Son and Second Born a Daughter: 3

Number of Parents who First born was a Daughter and Second Born a Son: 2

Number of Parents with at least Two Sons: 10

So the odds of William and Catherine having a Second Son are better then the first time. There a better likelihood of them having another Son.

Charles had 2 Sons and Philip had 3 Sons

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge gave us a clue today about when her new baby will be born. 'Mid to late April,' she said, visiting @homestartuk

I'm sure the photographers appreciated the heads up so "great Kate wait 2.0" doesn't begin April 1.

Don't be so sure , mid April could mean as early as April 15th. And who knows , maybe the baby comes early so better get your camera spot secured by April 1st.

Or baby C could chill till early May. They come when they are good and ready if they are let.

They got a head-up last time too when she said expecting George mid-July. They still camp out on July 1st

I have a feeling it's another boy. If it is, maybe they'll include in his names John (for Diana's father) or Michael for the Duchess's father. Possible godparent: Peter Phillips.

I suspect "grandpa" doesn't care that much.

I think he cares very much, and he's said many times he would love to have a granddaughter.

If people feel its a boy, can they give any specific reason for this? Some say thay have to wait till the last month or so to get a true indication?

To my eye, she's carrying this baby about the same way she carried George, but you can't really tell by looking. It's just my hunch that it's a boy. I would slightly prefer a girl, but I think it's a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he cares very much, and he's said many times he would love to have a granddaughter.

Even if it's a boy, nothing lost - there is still Harry to marry and possibly have a daughter.:flowers:

Even if it's a boy, nothing lost - there is still Harry to marry and possibly have a daughter.:flowers:

Also, its very possible that 1 1/2 years from now we'll be having the same conversation about Cambridge baby #3. ;)

Also, its very possible that 1 1/2 years from now we'll be having the same conversation about Cambridge baby #3. ;)

I'm sure we will. And I also think that in 2017/18 we'll be talking about Cambridge baby #4.

I think they want a big family.

They wanted a big family but probably did not plan on her being so ill either.

I think William and Catherine will calm down a bit after their new baby. I think their wild though, so who knows!

I think William and Catherine will calm down a bit after their new baby. I think their wild though, so who knows!

"Wild" is not a word I would ever think of in connection with William and Kate. What on earth do you mean?

Harry may, of course, never marry.

No, but he doesn't have to be married to have a daughter.

"Wild" is not a word I would ever think of in connection with William and Kate. What on earth do you mean?

I think you know what I mean ;)

Re Harry,

A daughter who is born out of wedlock and have no part of the Royal family or succession rights is not going to go over well with press or public.

I think you know what I mean ;)

Actually I really, genuinely, don't. Nothing about either of them strikes me as being remotely "wild". ETA Or "passionate", for that matter, if that's the direction you are implying.

Re Harry,

A daughter who is born out of wedlock and have no part of the Royal family or succession rights is not going to go over well with press or public.

But she would still be Charles' grand-daughter, and it was his desire for a grand-daughter that was being discussed. The longer Harry gads about unmarried, it's quite possible that it could happen. Just ask Albert of Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I really, genuinely, don't. Nothing about either of them strikes me as being remotely "wild". ETA Or "passionate", for that matter, if that's the direction you are implying.

Aww, it's always the quiet ones, who act all proper you have to worry about :D.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Aww, it's always the quiet ones, who act all proper you have to worry about :D.

But they're both so boring and, in William's case, anyway, unattractive. My brain is unwilling to contemplate what's being implied here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom