Catherine Middleton's Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
Catherine-Pre-250.png

Welcome to the thread to discuss Catherine Middleton's wedding dress.

This thread will be opened once Catherine emerges from the Goring Hotel. Until then, please see the Catherine Middleton Wedding Dress suggestions and musings thread.

Thank you!

Warren, Wbenson, & Zonk
British Forums Moderators

Last edited:
The fabric on the sleeves and shoulders looks quite transparent, if there is any at all.

She has lace, a veil, and wide skirt and a TIARA!

Wow, I never would've guessed lace... Soon we'll see her!

Wow, stunning. Love the train!

The tiara looks quite small. Can anyone recognize it?

Love the dress. Reminds me a bit of Princess Grace's dress. Stunning!

The train is 2 meters 70 centimeters, or around 8.9 feet long.

No it's not the Cambridge Lovers knot. I think it's the Scroll Tiara!

The tiara seems to have feather motifs in it.

Perfection,stunningly beautifull Catherine.

Pretty but to much like Graces for me to be truly impresssed- lovely tiara....and turns out the designer wasn't really that great a secret....but I do like it - and she and Willism look so happy

Someone who is good at reading lips must confirm this but I think I saw William say "You look beautiful, very beautiful" to Catherine. He also seemed to say "You have a beautiful daughter" to Mr. Middleton.

Plp are saying it's the scroll - anyone know for sure which it is?

So so so beautiful dress ! Perfect choice for Catherine.

GillW said:
Agreed - although the Palace have chosen to call it the Halo tiara - never heard it called that until today...

Ok- so scroll and halo same tiara- got it

Probably going to be controversial but not blown away by the dress one bit - in the car i thought oh i love the lace but then when she emerged i wasnt so sure. Maybe it will be a grower

PrincessofEurope said:
Probably going to be controversial but not blown away by the dress one bit - in the car i thought oh i love the lace but then when she emerged i wasnt so sure. Maybe it will be a grower

Yes agree- it's pretty but to much like another famous gown to blow me away- maybe I need to see more pics though

Back
Top Bottom